+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hey can anyone tell if they have any idea how long security takes?? Just contacted IRCC, they stated :
Applied - June 2021
AOR - May, 2022

Eligibility/ Medical - passed
Criminality - Progress
Security - Not started
quite a different processing time

btw, may i know which the office your case is?

we have the almost same situation, mine office right now is whitehorse.
if it moves to calgary, it won't let you wait long

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Guys, I got my approval email today at 1:25 pm from Calgary IRCC. Now I’ve to create my portal to begin the last step.
I’m so happy. All the best to everyone else.
Applied:
July 09, 2021, Stream B (English)
AOR, Link, Biometrics, PCC: June 08, 2022
MEDICAL PASSED IN JUNE 2022 and CHANGED TO “DO NOT NEED” IN JULY 2022.

NO OTHER ADRs.

GHOST UPDATE #1: JANUARY 30, 2023 (No details, just Application/Profile Updated)

GHOST UPDATE #2: JANUARY 31, 2023 (MEDICAL PASSED)

Called IRCC on Feb. 08 or something (can’t remember). Eligibility was passed on Jan. 31, 2023 with medical. Agent confirmed they sent me a pre-arrival email but cancelled since I was in Canada. Some details pending to be verified before a final decision. Agent told me this. What was pending, I don’t know!

GHOST UPDATE #3: Today this morning (February 16, 2023) in the morning. No details.

PR PORTAL REQUEST AND APPLICATION APPROVED EMAIL: FEBRUARY 16, 2023, at 1:25 pm!

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
Did anybody face this situation?
I’ve submitted the photos on pr portal, got no warnings on the pictures, got ECoPR some days ago and now they refused the pictures, saying it requires revision.

the problem is that they don’t tell exactly what is wrong… just lots of possible causes (The photographs are poor quality (out of focus, shadows, facial features not clearly defined, or poor lighting))

I will probably go to a staples or Walmart and take the picture… but wth…

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Guys, I got my approval email today at 1:25 pm from Calgary IRCC. Now I’ve to create my portal to begin the last step.
I’m so happy. All the best to everyone else.
Applied:
July 09, 2021, Stream B (English)
AOR, Link, Biometrics, PCC: June 08, 2022
MEDICAL PASSED IN JUNE 2022 and CHANGED TO “DO NOT NEED” IN JULY 2022.

NO OTHER ADRs.

GHOST UPDATE #1: JANUARY 30, 2023 (No details, just Application/Profile Updated)

GHOST UPDATE #2: JANUARY 31, 2023 (MEDICAL PASSED)

Called IRCC on Feb. 08 or something (can’t remember). Eligibility was passed on Jan. 31, 2023 with medical. Agent confirmed they sent me a pre-arrival email but cancelled since I was in Canada. Some details pending to be verified before a final decision. Agent told me this. What was pending, I don’t know!

GHOST UPDATE #3: Today this morning (February 16, 2023) in the morning. No details.

PR PORTAL REQUEST AND APPLICATION APPROVED EMAIL: FEBRUARY 16, 2023, at 1:25 pm!
LETS GOOOOOO JULY folkssssss. Please what province did you apply from???

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
sharing my timeline
applied Stream B English
Applied:16th july 2021 *2:00am*
AOR: 4th august 2022 Fileno-E27*****
BIL: 4th august 2022
BIL submit on 10th august 2022
Medical Passed 15th august 2022
ADR:15th august 2022
called ircc on 25th january (security, eligibility not started, criminality in progress and medical passed)
Good luck to all!

Last edited:

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hello guys,
I got my portal credentials today but when i am uploading my photo, its showing warning that your photo may be too bright or too dark. But it is ok. I got a digital copy from london drugs photo lab. If anyone can help me
I got the same thing but its okay just upload it- it also says that the officer will adjust it so let it be.

Reactions: arcanjo42

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Did anybody face this situation?
I’ve submitted the photos on pr portal, got no warnings on the pictures, got ECoPR some days ago and now they refused the pictures, saying it requires revision.

the problem is that they don’t tell exactly what is wrong… just lots of possible causes (The photographs are poor quality (out of focus, shadows, facial features not clearly defined, or poor lighting))

I will probably go to a staples or Walmart and take the picture… but wth…
I got my photo from london drugs and when I was uploading it, it gave me an error saying " too bright error" then when I clicked next it said "the visa officer will adjust the photo sizing and brightness if required"... so I am not sure if it matters to get it from walmart or london drugs or shoppers or anywhere, they are just being very picky on photo requirements for no reason.

Reactions: arcanjo42
Feb 13, 2023
I'm sure that those who already have PR are no longer hanging around this thread, but I could use some advice on how to proceed with having my PR application approved when I am currently outside Canada. I'm in the US and have a valid Canadian PGWP.

Do I reply to the email and let them know when I will return or should I hold off and answer only once I am back? Once I have returned and let them know of my arrival, how long does it take for them to respond back to me?

I do plan to move back to Canada but not for several months as I have a job in the US now. So I can't realistically go there, answer the email, and wait multiple weeks to get my portal log-in.

Let me know if any of you know how quickly the agents respond to messages that you have arrived in Canada and are awaiting the webform.

Much Appreciated!

Reactions: maxiie