+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
that is just a basic human curiosity. Come on lol. Reviewing files of people you know is against the rule. And if caught, you could face repercussion depending on the severity - from disciplining and coaching, to termination, to charges (depends on the severity)
You are right, it can be basic curiosity, however it has not happened to me that much in life for this curiosity to happen from exactly same remote area that my immigration file has just transferred to. Again, I am not drawing any specific conclusion either way.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Hi, does it truly never get approved? I adjusted the brightness, uploaded two different photos (one taken at Lon. Drugs, the other at a UPS) but it still got the error so I just submitted it like that. My address was approved the same day as I submitted the declaration.

Now I’m nervous about the wait time cuz I need to travel back home end of May (got my tickets in Nov last year) so I am crossing my fingers I get the PR card by then

If I need to push back my trip, I’ll do it. Or even apply for the PRTD from home but that also might potentially take forever.

Anyway! Sorry for the rant! Have a wonderful day
It got my card but the photo is still in review. I would say wait for PR card and then leave

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
I checked my application today and the current status said "Application/Profile updated" but there was no change (I also did not receive an email about it). I would think of this as a "ghost update" but nothing was actually updated.

Anyone know what this means?

**Info**
Stream B/French
Applied: Nov. 4th, 2021
AOR : Feb 7th, 2022
Document request: Feb 8, 2022
Documents received: March 11, 2022
Medical Passed: Feb, 2022
Medical Passed AGAIN: Dec. 15, 2022
Document request: Dec. 15, 2022
Documents received: Jan 9, 2023
Nothing since
this is a good sign, there's movement on your file

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Next approvals till after Easter holidays guys...the timings seems to be going just the way aors were being issued....Those people who will get approvals in April/May will be cleared for ecorps in June/ July...Then the last batch of approvals will follow to be cleared just before end year....thats just the way it is...a slow process but we shall all get PR
Wait please , how do you guys know this?

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Called IRCC on Feb 14, 2023. Here is the update for my application:

Applied: July 6,2021

Eligibility: Passed

Medical-Passed

Info Sharing: Completed

Criminality: In progress

security: Not started

IRCC agent touched my file on last in January. Anyone in this same situation.

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Called IRCC on Feb 14, 2023. Here is the update for my application:

Applied: July 6,2021

Eligibility: Passed

Medical-Passed

Info Sharing: Completed

Criminality: In progress

security: Not started

IRCC agent touched my file on last in January. Anyone in this same situation.
Hey, can I ask what time you called them ? I’ve been trying to reach them for the past 3 days but can’t get in contact