+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
  • Applied: June 10, 2021, TR to PR, Stream B, English
  • TFN: April 4, 2022 (received Temporary File Number in IRCC webform reply confirming receipt of Use of Rep form; unable to link; number started with XE00266....)
  • Account Linked: May 9, 2022 ('X' dropped & number now E00266....; Medical 'passed', then a day later changed to 'not required, unless requested')
  • AOR: May 10, 2022 (email & account status confirmed start of processing)
  • Request for Medical: May 27, 2022 (old medical expired; new medical completed June 3; 'passed' June 11)
  • Ghost Update: June 17, 2022 (appears to be start of Criminality assessment per Nov 17 GCMS notes)
  • GCMS/CBSA notes: As of Nov 17/22 notes, Eligibility: Passed, Aug 4/22. Background Check: Security appears blank so at least In Progress & possibly Passed (per guide on how to read GCMS notes); Criminality In Progress, since June 17 GU; Info Sharing Complete.
  • OWP under TR to PR Temporary Policy: Jan 20, 2023 & valid to Dec 31, 2024. Applied July 28, 2022. Student Visa due to expire end of March, 2023.
  • PR email: Jan 24, 2023, and GU but no change to status on my account.
  • PR Portal: Jan 26, 2023. Address & digital photo submitted Jan 28.
  • ECOPR: Feb 13, 2023. Printed & signed document.
  • ACCOUNT STATUS: Feb 13, finally account reads, Final Decision: approved.
  • PR Card:
Hi, when, (which date) did you applied to OWP under TR to PR and how long it takes to get it approved?

Houzi11

Apr 4, 2022
Hi all, i’ve been following this thread for a while now and I’m glad to see some movement happening for Stream B - English. Here is my timeline:

Applied July 16, 2021 (Stream B - Essential non health care english)
Received AOR: June 15, 2022
ADR request: June 15, 2022 (uploaded same day)
GU1: June 26, 2022 medical changed from passed to you do not need
Long ass silence..
GU2: Feb 13, 2023 (medical changed to passed again)

My last phone call to IRCC was a few months ago where medical was expired, eligibility not started, and criminal (background) in review.

Is this GU a good sign?

Silhouette

Nov 17, 2022
Hi all, i’ve been following this thread for a while now and I’m glad to see some movement happening for Stream B - English. Here is my timeline:

Applied July 16, 2021 (Stream B - Essential non health care english)
Received AOR: June 15, 2022
ADR request: June 15, 2022 (uploaded same day)
GU1: June 26, 2022 medical changed from passed to you do not need
Long ass silence..
GU2: Feb 13, 2023 (medical changed to passed again)

My last phone call to IRCC was a few months ago where medical was expired, eligibility not started, and criminal (background) in review.

Is this GU a good sign?
Any ghost update is a good sign. Usually when people get a second ghost update saying that they passed their medicals, they get their PR approval email soon after. However, seeing that you applied on July 16, I'd suggest cautious optimism.

Abbycrocs

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
The IRCC agent who picked up my phone call, he didn't use background word.
He told me that criminal and info sharing on going, security not start yet.

After @CherAmie explain that background include those steps, then I realized that my background is on going.
When I called IRCC, they said eligibility still under progress (same as on portal)
Security passed, criminality under progress ( background under progress on portal).
I wonder if there's an order of the three steps !! :confused:
Also, are they doing eligibility and background in parallel to speedup ?? I always thought background starts after eligibility passed !!

Feb 14, 2023
Hey everyone. I feel really really down and frustrated in waiting. All of my friends have already got their PR except for me. It is really affecting me mentally.
My timeline is IG stream 6th May around 9:00 pm PST.
AOR mid feb 2022. Haven't heard anything since then.
anyone on the same boat and timelime that havent got their eCOPR yet?

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Spoke with agent. I can’t believe they haven’t yet started eligibility & security yet like wth mayne?So many other files from July already have eligibility & security completed. This is really pissing. Atleast start it ffs, you can take time to process but even after almost 2 years you haven’t started with eligibility??? Ridiculous!