+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Just got off the call with an IRCC agent!

Here are the updates:

1. I called the IRCC number and pressed 1 (check the application status) after filling in my UCI number. Then I pressed 1 again until they finally told me my application status. Then there was an option to press 0 to speak with an IRCC agent. The way to reach them easily is use the options to check your application status through the phone. You’ll get to a point to press 0 after the automated voice verifies your application number and tells you your status.

2. As I told you guys earlier, I had one ghost update on January 30, 2023. No email or any update! Just “Application/Profile Updated” on my account. Then, I had another ghost update on January 31, 2023. It was “Medical passed on January 31, 2023.”

3. The agent told me I was sent an “Invitation to Pre-arrival services” on January 31, 2023. It was cancelled after because I’m inside Canada.

4. My eligibility was passed on January 31, 2023. Not updated on my account!

5. I asked him where my application is. He said there are few things needed to be verified before a final decision. I don’t know what those things are. He didn’t tell. :/

6. When I received the GCMS notes in January 2023, I said my Info sharing was complete. Criminality was in progress. Security and Eligibility “not started.” I applied for GCMS notes on November 17, 2022. As I told you guys earlier, all the updates were done in August 2022. So these notes are a waste of money as they do not have the most up to date information.

7. Wait continues!!!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You will be surprised. A lot of immigration businesses have insiders working in ircc. Thats why people get approved faster than others
lol I had worked with the Government in the past. You don't get to choose which file you want to choose, nor you can access files that are not allotted to you. But yes, there might always be a possibility about something like you are suggesting insider but I believe it would be very rare.

helloThere23

Jan 27, 2023
Hello guys,
I got off the call with ircc
I was told all my stages have been completed even security. She told me to wait to get any updates. But my file is still in whitehorse which means they still have not approved. Ircc waleyo kardo pakke hun tan

Wait continues......
how do you get connected with the agent on call? whenever I try to call them the system says they are experiencing high call volume and disconnects the call.

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
That’s not what that policy is about. It was set up awhile ago because some TR2PR applicants got refused PR only because they were outside of Canada. When IRCC realized that their delays were causing people to lose status &/or return home, they put in a variety of temporary policies extending work permits, not refusing applicants for being out of Canada, etc. However, for those who had already been refused PR earlier in the process for being out of Canada, they created the policy you quoted to allow the applicant 60 days to confirm that they would like to reinstate their file and continue the process to receive their PR.

When you receive your initial PR email, you will be asked for the following info:
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Answer it truthfully as soon as you can (there is no reason not to), try to return by the date you provide, and when you return, confirm with IRCC that you have returned so they can restart the PR process. I would return as soon as reasonably possible.
Thanks so much CherAmie for the reply, greatly appreciate it. I shall give it a try with the agent, however I’m not too optimistic about it. Yesterday when I spoke to the agent, she said I couldn’t restore my status within Canada. I’ll also reach out to legal consultant for suggestion shortly as well. Thanks again!

Reactions: CherAmie

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
how do you get connected with the agent on call? whenever I try to call them the system says they are experiencing high call volume and disconnects the call.
I got a trick. After 47 seconds, press 2 when lady start again press 3, then 1 and after that 0. After 2 or 3 tries, you will surely be on tranferring your call to ircc. I always try between 9 to 9.30 am PACIFIC TIME

aidinvm

Jan 24, 2023
Just got off the call with an IRCC agent!

Here are the updates:

1. I called the IRCC number and pressed 1 (check the application status) after filling in my UCI number. Then I pressed 1 again until they finally told me my application status. Then there was an option to press 0 to speak with an IRCC agent. The way to reach them easily is use the options to check your application status through the phone. You’ll get to a point to press 0 after the automated voice verifies your application number and tells you your status.

2. As I told you guys earlier, I had one ghost update on January 30, 2023. No email or any update! Just “Application/Profile Updated” on my account. Then, I had another ghost update on January 31, 2023. It was “Medical passed on January 31, 2023.”

3. The agent told me I was sent an “Invitation to Pre-arrival services” on January 31, 2023. It was cancelled after because I’m inside Canada.

4. My eligibility was passed on January 31, 2023. Not updated on my account!

5. I asked him where my application is. He said there are few things needed to be verified before a final decision. I don’t know what those things are. He didn’t tell. :/

6. When I received the GCMS notes in January 2023, I said my Info sharing was complete. Criminality was in progress. Security and Eligibility “not started.” I applied for GCMS notes on November 17, 2022. As I told you guys earlier, all the updates were done in August 2022. So these notes are a waste of money as they do not have the most up to date information.

7. Wait continues!!!
Thanks for the inforamation.
What number you called?

aidinvm

Jan 24, 2023
Hello guys,
I got off the call with ircc
I was told all my stages have been completed even security. She told me to wait to get any updates. But my file is still in whitehorse which means they still have not approved. Ircc waleyo kardo pakke hun tan

Wait continues......
Hi, I am wondering what number you called?
Thanks

aidinvm

Jan 24, 2023
Finally after a long wait I received my confirmation letter today
Apply 17 June 2021
AOR 12 May 2022
3 GU last one yesterday night
Stream B essential workers
Confirmation email 8 February 2023

I hope all remains ones recivev theirs approval email soon.
I always follow this stream and I am sure all of us will PR soon
Congrats, Ramin jan!
Here, I am still waiting, Stream A, essential workers, applied 06 May, 2021!

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
The easiest way to talk with an IRCC agent:

CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS VIA PHONE!

IRCC Contact: +1 (888) 242-2100

Put your UCI when asked and press option 1 to check your application status. Press 1 again. There will be a point when an automated voice will ask your application number and then tell your current application processing. After that, there will be an option to press 0 and speak with an agent. It will be transferred right away regardless of the time or query.

Please don’t call them through other ways. One of which is pressing 2 after UCI. You‘ll end up either in an abuse line or citizenship line. Then you have to act like you didn’t know and ask them to transfer to an appropriate agent. Some will do, some will put you back where you started. Abuse line is getting a lot of calls and it’s always open for people who are reporting abuse, forced marriage, or any sort of abuse from parents or family that takes away your liberty and right to freedom.