+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
OMGGGGG GUYS!
Finally! I got my email confirmation just now!!!
I have to fill in the info and sign in for the portal thingy with the photo and stuff.
Any idea how much time do I have to submit the photo and stuff? if I do it on Saturday will it be fine?

Applied: June 24, 2021 [Stream B, English]
AOR: March 24, 2022
Medical Passed: December 13, 2022
Email Confirmation: February 8, 2023
ECOPR: -waiting
PR Card: -waiting

Last edited:

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Many congratulations to those who received it today. I will still be in this group and forum for other stuff :)
@PRD98 I am not pointing out but just giving hope- yours and my timeline are almost same, please don't give up.

I almost give up by this time- but I would say everyone in this forum, please don't give up. :')

Silhouette

Nov 17, 2022
OMGGGGG GUYS!
Finally! I got my ECOPR just now!!!
I have to fill in the info and sign in for the portal thingy with the photo and stuff.
Any idea how much time do I have to submit the photo and stuff? if I do it on Saturday will it be fine?

Applied: June 24, 2021 [Stream B, English]
AOR: March 24, 2022
Medical Passed: December 13, 2022
ECOPR: February 8, 2023
PR Card: -waiting
Congratulations but that's not ECoPR. That's PR approval email. You will get ECoPR once you log into the portal, declare you're in Canada and upload your picture.

Last edited:

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
Applied: July 25, 2021
Stream: A (Workers in Canada: Healthcare)
Details about application status:
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need additional documents.
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Still waiting...
Here is what the MP in my city told me when I asked him to look into my application lol...

Hello/Bonjour

I spoke to IRCC. They stated that: TR to PR received July 25, 2021

Medicals are passed, criminality is in progress, eligibility and security are not started.

There is still much more to be done on the file. There is no processing time and no urgent criteria to push the file. I can check back in about 3 months. Remind me in mid May 2023.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
this is what i recived - We wish to advise you there is a temporary public policy for the issuance of permanent resident visas for TR to PR Pathway applicants who are outside Canada that you may apply for no later than 60 days after your application for permanent residence is refused. To apply for the public policy, you must respond via your MyCIC account within 60 days from the date of this letter clearly stating that you wish to be considered under this public policy. I look forward to receiving your response. If you choose not to respond. I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in refusal of your application.

so they will give u 60days to reply and then ask you about when will u return.
Hi just searched on the forum for this 60 days temporary public policy for those applicants who get acceptance while they are outside Canada. Does the applicant have to be back in Canada within the 60 days and then reply to that link in the email. Or can they reply to the link witihin 60 days, from outside Canada, and return even after the 60 days time is up & just informing the IRCC their return date ? Please kindly elaborate

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
Today i got another ghost update 4th one; nothing changed.
Ghost update pe ghost update[ only and only ghost update]
Ghost update aati rhi jnaab [ only comes the ghost update, Sir]
Nhi aayi to PR nhi aayi [but no sign of PR]
Your honor saab [Your, Honor! I want PR]

Last edited:

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hello all,

I just realized that I lost my legal status of remaining in Canada while waiting for my TR to PR application to come through. My work permit expires last October. While I have been waiting for it to be automatically extended, as the email I received last August from CIC indicated that I could work until May 2023 (I raised a post about it on this forum last October). However, CIC never mailed the automatic extension of the WP through the snail mail. Sadly I realized that I’ve passed the 90 day restoration date now that my PGWP expired last October.

In this case, it looks I do not have any option but to go back to my home country. Wonder if anyone is in the same boat? I also recently get unemployed, hence I can’t even continue working now that I do not have a valid work permit, even by that email from CIC that I could work until May 2023.

Any advice anyone? I wonder if I go back to my home country, would it affect my TR to PR application? I’m the international student category applied on May 6th 2021. The last and only ADR I received from CIC is May 2022 asking for the biometric fee, which I did as per their request. Thank you!!!!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi just searched on the forum for this 60 days temporary public policy for those applicants who get acceptance while they are outside Canada. Does the applicant have to be back in Canada within the 60 days and then reply to that link in the email. Or can they reply to the link witihin 60 days, from outside Canada, and return even after the 60 days time is up & just informing the IRCC their return date ? Please kindly elaborate
That’s not what that policy is about. It was set up awhile ago because some TR2PR applicants got refused PR only because they were outside of Canada. When IRCC realized that their delays were causing people to lose status &/or return home, they put in a variety of temporary policies extending work permits, not refusing applicants for being out of Canada, etc. However, for those who had already been refused PR earlier in the process for being out of Canada, they created the policy you quoted to allow the applicant 60 days to confirm that they would like to reinstate their file and continue the process to receive their PR.

When you receive your initial PR email, you will be asked for the following info:
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Answer it truthfully as soon as you can (there is no reason not to), try to return by the date you provide, and when you return, confirm with IRCC that you have returned so they can restart the PR process. I would return as soon as reasonably possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer