+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

PRD98

Nov 10, 2022
OMG--please don't do that! First, you're not likely to get a refund because some processing has started. Remember, there are a lot of us who have received PR approval emails without anything much happening in our accounts except perhaps Medical passing -- that doesn't mean there aren't things going on behind the scenes -- for example, my GCMS notes said my eligibility passed on Aug 4, but I didn't get PR email til Jan 24, and my account still says their reviewing my eligibility & background. And secondly, based on your June application date & March AOR you are potentially in the prime zone to receive PR soon. Chin up!
Thank you for the information. How long do you think I should wait?
At this point, money is not the case, I just asked to be prepared. The only thing that matters to me is my time being wasted.

Reactions: maxiie

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
You are on implied status. PGWP are normally not renewable but this process gave PGWP an exception which covers the WP extension. s. 186(u) of the IRPR, implied status allows foreign workers to work without a work permit as long as they
  • applied to renew their work permit under section R201 before the original work permit expired
  • have remained in Canada (meaning they have not physically left)
  • continue to comply with the conditions set out on the expired work permit, other than the expiry date
IF YOU PHYSICALLY LEAVE Canada between now and Jan 2023 then you would have SCREWED UP your implied status. DO NOT LEAVE before a decision is made. Basically you should get the decision within the 120 DAYS that's why.
I am in the same boat. But I am trying to find out since I work as a long haul truck driver and cross the Canada-USA border 2-3 times per week, can I continue to do it due to my work with ''WP-EXT only except PGWP" letter while I am waiting for approval of my OWP extension? Last year I could do it without any problem (the cross-border officer explained to me what does this letter mean and put a stamp on this letter) until I got approved, however, yesterday another cross-border officer told me (in a rude tone) that it is restricted to leave Canada in such a case. Don't know what I should do now. My job depends on their mind and decisions.

aidinvm

Jan 24, 2023
Only 2000 file processed in month of January so that tell u alot(immigration news backlog,2023). Not expecting much till after Easter holidays. Maybe summer 2023. Tr to pr pathway is not in a hurry till 2024. So better let them.do their work as they wish.
2024?????? I think I have to apply again through express entry then ......

aidinvm

Jan 24, 2023
OMG--please don't do that! First, you're not likely to get a refund because some processing has started. Remember, there are a lot of us who have received PR approval emails without anything much happening in our accounts except perhaps Medical passing -- that doesn't mean there aren't things going on behind the scenes -- for example, my GCMS notes said my eligibility passed on Aug 4, but I didn't get PR email til Jan 24, and my account still says their reviewing my eligibility & background. And secondly, based on your June application date & March AOR you are potentially in the prime zone to receive PR soon. Chin up!
Hope it'll be the case for me as well. No OWP extension, no progress on the PR application except a medical pass on January 12, 2023, after more than a year of silence! everything else is in reviewing .....

Pp0011

Feb 2, 2023
Timeline
Applied 03 November 2021 health care stream
AOR April 11, 2022
Linked file 12 April 2022
Medical Passed April 12, 2022
ADR Schedule A and fee’s receipts April 12, 2022 and submitted by April 15 2022,
Reviewing Additional documents 28 April 2022
Medical requested for spouse on 12 October 2022
Medicals passed again 28 October 2022
No update after that

Reactions: CherAmie

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
I got my endorsement for AIP 2 weeks ago, but I held up a little longer since I saw applications from June were being processed ( applied on June 25th). Now I noticed they're processing applications from July and I still haven't heard anything ( my type of luck). At this point I'd rather go with AIP, because in my case, this program was nothing but a scam. That's why I want to know if I can get all of my money back.
I hope you guys get your PRs soon and don't have an experience like mine.
Hey! Don't give up now. We all are in the same boat. we have come so far so let's not give up maybe the PR is a week away, you never know. But yeah I agree to @PRJuneChaser that have an express one prepped and run it simultaneously as the money invested in this TR to PR is not coming back.

Also, kindly share your timeline here- maybe it will help with people near the same range see and give comfort to you. Like mine was literally applied one day earlier- mine was 24th June, but non-healthcare stream B.

Again don't give up- wait until end Feb or maybe early march maybe.
Overall good luck!

mk19

Jul 8, 2022
Timeline
AOR April 11, 2022
ADR Schedule A and fee’s receipts April 12, 2022 and submitted by April 15 2022,
No update after that
I have similar timeline-
Applied Sep 24, 2021 Health Care Stream
AOR/BIL-April 7, 2022
Medical Passed-April 7, 2022 then expired and passed again on Sep 28, 2022
No update since then :(

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Timeline
AOR April 11, 2022
No update after that
If someone is working on ur file I bet ul get PR soon. Hold tight

Reactions: CherAmie