+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Yash7145

Feb 28, 2022
Yes Yash, it means you are approved and you will soon receive your PR approval e-mail. It is strange though to receive a pre-arrival letter for TR to PR.
Hey Thanks for the reply. No I did not receive any PR approval email. yeah I have no idea why they sent that to me.
could you please share,did you received COPR in email or spam folder?
Hey Thanks for the reply. No I did not receive any COPR approval email. yeah I have no idea why they sent that to me. Nothing is updated on my application too. Just the document was added. I checked on Canada.ca it says you get the pre-arrival when you are approved.

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Guys! I am so done with the waiting now- P.s my consultant is not helping too much- I asked for updates and they get pissed- they don't even update me if I ever receive any ghost updates or anything. Even when my med was passed they didn't update me- it was me who figured it out when I asked for the picture of the portal page for my application and it said Medical passed.

So annoyed- I mean it is my right to know stuff about my application so don't tell me to stop asking for a picture of my portal once in a while as whenever I ask them for update all they say is "no update" and for them when my medical was passed they said "it is not of a big news" I felt so bad on this comment.

Oh well, I really hope I get my PR confirmation :(( Hoping to receive it today ughh just wishes lol

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Guys! I am so done with the waiting now- P.s my consultant is not helping too much- I asked for updates and they get pissed- they don't even update me if I ever receive any ghost updates or anything. Even when my med was passed they didn't update me- it was me who figured it out when I asked for the picture of the portal page for my application and it said Medical passed.

So annoyed- I mean it is my right to know stuff about my application so don't tell me to stop asking for a picture of my portal once in a while as whenever I ask them for update all they say is "no update" and for them when my medical was passed they said "it is not of a big news" I felt so bad on this comment.

Oh well, I really hope I get my PR confirmation :(( Hoping to receive it today ughh just wishes lol
You can always cancel your representative by submitting a signed Use of Representative form canceling the arrangement. Then you can take back control back of your account if you feel confident that you can now handle any additional requests on your own.

Also, it's unfortunate but a very large number of us have not had a single thing updated on our accounts for 8 months to almost a year (except perhaps medical passing and an occasional ghost update), so even having your account access doesn't mean you'll 'see' progress. I received PR email on Jan 24 and PR Portal on Jan 28 and my account still reads "we're reviewing eligibility" and "background check in progress" and there's no notification there of PR approval, just like many others. Best wishes!

FromThe6ix

Feb 19, 2021
Folks, after a very long wait, I logged into my account today and it showed "Application/Profile Updated". But there's no update in account and no email. Also, later it changed to Submitted again. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
You can always cancel your representative by submitting a signed Use of Representative form canceling the arrangement. Then you can take back control back of your account if you feel confident that you can now handle any additional requests on your own.

Also, it's unfortunate but a very large number of us have not had a single thing updated on our accounts for 8 months to almost a year (except perhaps medical passing and an occasional ghost update), so even having your account access doesn't mean you'll 'see' progress. I received PR email on Jan 24 and PR Portal on Jan 28 and my account still reads "we're reviewing eligibility" and "background check in progress" and there's no notification there of PR approval, just like many others. Best wishes!
I personally don't want to cancel the representative as I have paid in the full amount and now fighting to get back the money will be too much of efforts sadly. Plus I feel like I am on the edge of receiving the PR hopefully(fingers cross!).
About the ghost updates and everything- I know I have been patient for as long as we all have been :( its just that I want to know if my portal has any kind of update- my consultant did not inform me about my medical or any other update as she thought it is not useful for me to know- they said I will only update you if IRCC needs any documents or if you receive your PR or if you don't- that is the part it annoyed me so much and I had no idea how to tackle with that :confused:

But thanks- knowing there are more people who have been on the same board as me makes me feel a little better :)

FromThe6ix

Feb 19, 2021
Looks like you are about to be approved , what is your timeline?
Thanks for the words of hope @hopingfortrtopr . Here's my timeline:
Submitted: May 07, 2021, 00:00 AM
Linked: Jan 20, 2022
AOR: January 4, 2022 (CPC-Sydney)
Biometrics: Requested on January 20, 2022 Submitted January 24, 2022
Medical: Not required (But changed to passed on March 7, 2022)
No updates ever since March 7, 2022. Until I saw this today.

Reactions: CherAmie

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Thanks for the words of hope @hopingfortrtopr . Here's my timeline:
Submitted: May 07, 2021, 00:00 AM
Linked: Jan 20, 2022
AOR: January 4, 2022 (CPC-Sydney)
Biometrics: Requested on January 20, 2022 Submitted January 24, 2022
Medical: Not required (But changed to passed on March 7, 2022)
No updates ever since March 7, 2022. Until I saw this today.
I am surprised you have not received PR with that timeline. More than likely you will receive it soon. The ircc officers are pathetic for not finishing may applications last year and leaving people on July to get pr

gprg23

Dec 7, 2022
My Timeline
TR to PR Stream B
Submitted on Jun 7, 2021
AOR February 15, 2022
Biometrics February 15, 2022
Additional Document Required July 28, 2022, submitted August 24, 2022
No updates at all.

FromThe6ix

Feb 19, 2021
I am surprised you have not received PR with that timeline. More than likely you will receive it soon. The ircc officers are pathetic for not finishing may applications last year and leaving people on July to get pr
Until today, I had almost given up that I didn't even log in to the portal for the past 6 months :( But, hopefully we all hear back soon with some positive news.