+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

lance4455

Jan 27, 2023
Finally my race for PR is over.
Got approved on 31jan and got credentials on 1st feb (Etobicoke ON). I applied in 3 July 2021. My file was in Whitehorse. Received AOR on june 1st 2022. Thank you so much Everyone and those who are waiting may God bless you with PR very soon. I am here in this form till last with you guys, i want to see everyone's faces with there PR.
did they ask for any adr while processing your file?

Also, congratulations :)

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
Finally my race for PR is over.
Got approved on 31jan and got credentials on 1st feb (Etobicoke ON). I applied in 3 July 2021. My file was in Whitehorse. Received AOR on june 1st 2022. Thank you so much Everyone and those who are waiting may God bless you with PR very soon. I am here in this form till last with you guys, i want to see everyone's faces with there PR.
Can you post your timeline

Reactions: Eddy17

Dev Mandhan

Jan 22, 2023
did they ask for any adr while processing your file?

Also, congratulations :)
Okay, My scenario was " i was on open spouse work permit and my wife was international student. We didn't apply our file in my wife's name as we didn't have PCC and IELTS and till we get the PCC and IELTS stream was fulfilled in 25 hours. But the non-healthcare essential worker stream is still not fulfilled. So we decided to to apply in non-health essential worker on my name. I applied on 3 July with PCC and IELTS and with all the required documents. So no ADR till now.

Reactions: CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Guys I Just received My Approval mail today at 12:32 PM.
Super Happy!!!
My timeline is:

applied: 22 June 2021 (essential non-health care work)
  • April 7th 2022 (was able to link my application online with my ICU and family name)
  • received a request for documents on the 7th of April as well. (uploaded the documents on the same day)
  • medical also passed: 7th of April.
  • April 12 gave my biometrics and they were updated on my Gckey profile the same day.
  • 12th of may I got an email that they received the documents I uploaded. my eligibility and background check were all under review according to my GC key profile.
  • June 3rd I got an update on the Gckey account and when I checked they had removed my approved medical results and it started to show "you don't need a medical right now" we will let you know if this changes.
  • January 6th 2023 Received Ghost Update.
Applied for GCMS notes on the 9th of January:
Received them on the 31st Jan 2023.
Notes read as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Empty
Criminality: in Process
Medical Passed/Expired
Info Sharing: Passed/Complete.
  • Medical Passed Again: 1st February 2023.
  • Approval Mail: 02-02-2023
  • replied to the mail.
  • now waiting for Portal email.
I am very Thankful for this page, it Kept me sane throughout the whole process. I would personally like to Thank @maxiie and @CherAmie for all your help and insightful Replies.
I'll be sticking around to update the group until the PR card is received.
I hope everyone one will hear good news in the first half of this year.
Thank you.
Congrats bro

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
thanks Yash!! I greatly appreciate your response. I believe i am more stressed out about what if i get a response before 4 months expiring my work permit and response isn’t positive. Then i will be left with 4 months of work permit and no other option to get a PR.
It’s ok, Canada is not everything especially when they have clowns like Trudeau & Fraser

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I completed my medical assessment today but I am freaking out a bit because they had to report about my depression diagnosis and treatment that took place for 6 months in 2017. I don't want to slow down the process or get flagged but now I am scared. Any one on the same/similar boat?
Also how long does it typically take from day of assessment for IRCC to receive it and then process it? What has been your experience?
Chill. The slow process is only because of lazy fux sitting at Whitehorse, nothing to do with you

Ytrivedi0255

Nov 26, 2020
Give detailed summary
Sorry its my friend’s profile
I am member here so thought I should post this to boost up confidence of June applicants…

just have one question do you submit backside of photo with date and info while submitting in PR portal for PR card??

Yash7145

Feb 28, 2022
Hi guys,

I received pre-arrival services documents today on my TR to PR application. I received my AOR in June 8th, 2022. but still the latest update says medical which was done in July 2022. What does the pre-arrival services letter means? Does it mean I am approved? Please help! Thank you
Can someone please help me with my question? Thank you.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Sorry its my friend’s profile
I am member here so thought I should post this to boost up confidence of June applicants…

just have one question do you submit backside of photo with date and info while submitting in PR portal for PR card??
I am not sure as I haven’t reached that stage yet but I think only front side is enough

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi ,

I contacted MP office and got update on my application .

Criminality passed
Medical passed

security and eligibility not started .
Is it normal ?
Yes. The first Criminality and Medical Passed belongs to an stage they call "Admissibility Pre-Assessment" which is a light check before they start Eligibility. Only after you pass eligibility the in-depth background check will commence.