+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ZuluMyke

Jan 16, 2023
Hey guys, just came of the phone with CIC.
They mentioned that my "Eligibility" has been "Completed" when I've ask them completed as in passed? She said no, completed. What does that means?

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I also received my AOR on March and haven't heard anything.
I am on the same boat, I got AOR and additional documents request from my wife. I sent it on February 2021 and I haven’t here anything since that.
I am sorry because I applied may 6, 2021 and they are working June and July. They leave us behind.

Visa office Whitehorse

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I also got Aor in March. Document request in july then in august and everything is passed on 02 september, 2022. now again january 04 asked for a document and silent again
At least yours is moving mine is not updated or moving since one year this month and I called to Ircc, not answer, they just said “ in process “ I don’t know what else to do, I sent many of web forms and I contacted the MP and same result

Komal batth

Oct 14, 2022
I am on the same boat, I got AOR and additional documents request from my wife. I sent it on February 2021 and I haven’t here anything since that.
I am sorry because I applied may 6, 2021 and they are working June and July. They leave us behind.

Visa office Whitehorse
Got AOR on jan 17 … nothing after that

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie and Eddy17

ron.3

Jan 20, 2023
Is there any way to know how many of the 77,155 (40k internationals, 30k non-essential workers, 7,155 healthcare workers) TR to PR applications have been processed?

Reactions: maxiie
Feb 27, 2022
Hello guys, finally.

Stream B
Applied June 08th, all docs submitted, fees paid.
AOR: March 2021
Medical “passed” updated twice - last update was around Aug 2022.
GU - no email but on IRCC portal: Jan 23rd, 2022
PR confirmation email: Feb 02, 2023

Will reply to the email later in the day. I
I’ll update once I get access to the portal

Waltc

Feb 14, 2019
Hi ,

I contacted MP office and got update on my application .

Criminality passed
Medical passed

security and eligibility not started .
Is it normal ?

Reactions: maxiie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Guys I Just received My Approval mail today at 12:32 PM.
Super Happy!!!
My timeline is:

applied: 22 June 2021 (essential non-health care work)
  • April 7th 2022 (was able to link my application online with my ICU and family name)
  • received a request for documents on the 7th of April as well. (uploaded the documents on the same day)
  • medical also passed: 7th of April.
  • April 12 gave my biometrics and they were updated on my Gckey profile the same day.
  • 12th of may I got an email that they received the documents I uploaded. my eligibility and background check were all under review according to my GC key profile.
  • June 3rd I got an update on the Gckey account and when I checked they had removed my approved medical results and it started to show "you don't need a medical right now" we will let you know if this changes.
  • January 6th 2023 Received Ghost Update.
Applied for GCMS notes on the 9th of January:
Received them on the 31st Jan 2023.
Notes read as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Empty
Criminality: in Process
Medical Passed/Expired
Info Sharing: Passed/Complete.
  • Medical Passed Again: 1st February 2023.
  • Approval Mail: 02-02-2023
  • replied to the mail.
  • now waiting for Portal email.
I am very Thankful for this page, it Kept me sane throughout the whole process. I would personally like to Thank @maxiie and @CherAmie for all your help and insightful Replies.
I'll be sticking around to update the group until the PR card is received.
I hope everyone one will hear good news in the first half of this year.
Thank you.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
congratsss
Guys I Just received My Approval mail today at 12:32 PM.
Super Happy!!!
My timeline is:

applied: 22 June 2021 (essential non-health care work)
  • April 7th 2022 (was able to link my application online with my ICU and family name)
  • received a request for documents on the 7th of April as well. (uploaded the documents on the same day)
  • medical also passed: 7th of April.
  • April 12 gave my biometrics and they were updated on my Gckey profile the same day.
  • 12th of may I got an email that they received the documents I uploaded. my eligibility and background check were all under review according to my GC key profile.
  • June 3rd I got an update on the Gckey account and when I checked they had removed my approved medical results and it started to show "you don't need a medical right now" we will let you know if this changes.
  • January 6th 2023 Received Ghost Update.
Applied for GCMS notes on the 9th of January:
Received them on the 31st Jan 2023.
Notes read as follows:
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Empty
Criminality: in Process
Medical Passed/Expired
Info Sharing: Passed/Complete.
  • Medical Passed Again: 1st February 2023.
  • Approval Mail: 02-02-2023
  • replied to the mail.
  • now waiting for Portal email.
I am very Thankful for this page, it Kept me sane throughout the whole process. I would personally like to Thank @maxiie and @CherAmie for all your help and insightful Replies.
I'll be sticking around to update the group until the PR card is received.
I hope everyone one will hear good news in the first half of this year.
Thank you.
congrats my man you were one of the people who were cheering everyone. Wish you the best