+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

lance4455

Jan 27, 2023
Hi guys,
Can someone help me with a question please.
my friend got a request to submit ADR for IMM5669e (schedule a), and was asked not to leave any gaps in between.
Under personal info, are we also supposed to put the names of the countries we travelled to (just spent 2-3 days in one country and 2-3 in another), or just the activity like working, unemployed?

I would really appreciate any help on this :)

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
They (IRCC) are working on May, JUNE applicants, No worries your turn is coming !
Once the background check was passed, that's mean pre-approved

JULY applicants you guys is next soon ! Keep you eyes on pop up email

I'm talking about IG stream and essential worker A B (non health care)

** Keep in mind, be patience and keep positive !

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Anyone still waiting to get portal credentials who got their approval on jan 24 or before that?
Most cases will received the credentials portal after you did reply the 1st portal 1 day - 1 week, and then once you uploaded photo and confirmed current address. You will be received eCOPR in 2 weeks- 1.5 month.

Based on Calgary Landings office 4604

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys,
Can someone help me with a question please.
my friend got a request to submit ADR for IMM5669e (schedule a), and was asked not to leave any gaps in between.
Under personal info, are we also supposed to put the names of the countries we travelled to (just spent 2-3 days in one country and 2-3 in another), or just the activity like working, unemployed?

I would really appreciate any help on this :)
Review your original form for any gaps in time. Typically, they want all periods covered and if you left gaps, fix those in a new form. Make it orderly so the agent can clearly follow it. Depending on the reasons why you may have left gaps in your original form, you may want to also provide a letter of explanation. You need to complete it accurately & truthfully. If the gaps were simple errors, you may want to say that in a letter of explanation -- or perhaps you weren't sure what to enter as an 'activity' so you left them out because you were not 'doing' anything in particular. For example, 'Unemployed' or 'Job Searching' but those are legitimate 'activities' if you were not Studying or Working or Visiting. You can add an extra page set up in a similar table format to continue your details if you run out of room. If you only spent a day or two in a country as you were travelling to or from somewhere, you should not have to report it. They are looking for where you lived & what you were doing when you were there. If you are still concerned about it, say in your LOE letter that you travelled to X & Y countries but only for a few days but leave it off the form. Make sure that each entry overlaps with or is sequential from the previous one:

Jun 2015 to Dec 2022
Feb 2014 to May 2015 (May then Jun above, sequential)
Jan 2013 to Feb 2014 (Feb overlaps with above)
(Of course, on the form you’ll use numerical months, not as I’ve illustrated here.)

Just double-check your entries and you will be fine! Lots of people have been asked to resubmit this form for gaps, so relax & be as accurate as you can. Best wishes!

Last edited:

lance4455

Jan 27, 2023
Review your original form for any gaps in time. Typically, they want all periods covered and if you left gaps, fix those in a new form. Make it orderly so the agent can clearly follow it. Depending on the reasons why you may have left gaps in your original form, you may want to also provide a letter of explanation. You need to complete it accurately & truthfully. If the gaps were simple errors, you may want to say that in a letter of explanation -- or perhaps you weren't sure what to enter as an 'activity' so you left them out because you were not 'doing' anything in particular. For example, 'Unemployed' or 'Job Searching' but those are legitimate 'activities' if you were not Studying or Working or Visiting. You can add an extra page set up in a similar table format to continue your details if you run out of room. If you only spent a day or two in a country as you were travelling to or from somewhere, you should not have to report it. They are looking for where you lived & what you were doing when you were there. If you are still concerned about it, say in your LOE letter that you travelled to X & Y countries but only for a few days but leave it off the form. Make sure that each entry overlaps with or is sequential from the previous one:

Jun 2015 to Dec 2022
Feb 2014 to May 2015 (May then Jun above, sequential)
Jan 2013 to Feb 2014 (Feb overlaps with above)
(Of course, on the form you’ll use numerical months, not as I’ve illustrated here.)

Just double-check your entries and you will be fine! Lots of people have been asked to resubmit this form for gaps, so relax & be as accurate as you can. Best wishes!

They ended up filling out the form and then attaching a separate page, where they filled out the table with the places they have visited. Thank you so much for all your help :)

Do we roughly know how long it takes from this point onwards?

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I got my approval from calgary 4604 on jan 24
Still havent got my crednetials yet
Is this normal or should i be worried at all?
Don’t worry just yet if you replied correctly to the first PR email. There can be as little as a day or two, up to a several weeks depending on how busy the landing queue has gotten.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
They ended up filling out the form and then attaching a separate page, where they filled out the table with the places they have visited. Thank you so much for all your help :)

Do we roughly know how long it takes from this point onwards?
It’s hard to say but the good news is they’re working on the file. Can you share more about their timeline?