+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sam2221

Aug 22, 2022
Here is my timeline

Application submitted: 6 May 2021 - 9:30 est
IG - English stream
BIL - 3 March 2022
Document request - 5 March 2022 (linked my account)
AOR - 7 March 2022 (Whitehorse office)
Medical request - 30 May 2022
Medical passed - 10 june 2022
Everything passed on 14 june 2022
File status changed to hold in july 2022
File status changed to open and in progress dec 2022
Explanation letter request - 13 Jan 2023
Approval email - 23 Jan 2023 (Calgary office)

I had few ghost updates during the processing time. I regularly called and applied notes few times. Thats how I got updates for my application.
Congratulations, why ur status was on hold and what was the explanation letter for ?

Reactions: maxiie and CherAmie

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
yea I guess, we don't really matter to them, but at least I've seen some people in the Facebook group who were able to get updates on their applications, so they might be good for something. o_O
There was also this one person who contacted their MP and they/them said that the ATIP requests that we put in also slows down the progression of our application. This was posted in the Facebook group.
does anyone know if this is True or Not?
because I've applied Three time already......
BullShit, for some mysterious reasons MPs dont want us submitting ATIP and are extra curious where we got the original advice of asking for cbsa/gcms and tried to misInform me by saying that Cbsa/atip have no access to this information

• Haha
Reactions: waitingforPR123

helpneeded_please

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hi guys,
I applied for the TR to PR pathway on 24tg June 2021. My medical was passed on December 13th, 2022. Is there any idea how much longer will it take for my PR to arrive? I have so many things pending to do :( So frustrated with this wait time

Also, do we need a valid Canadian visa after our PR has been approved?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
hello, I went to see local MP office to see if someone can help me with my application and here are some things I came to know about.
Ircc is most likely to prioritise Express entry applications over TR to PR application. procession time for express entry is right now 1 year but can be lower in future but no definite answer on TR to PR processing times as there is no standard processing time for TR to PR. applying GCms notes again and again will slow down process of application as it takes processing officer away from his/her time to provide notes to us. better to have backup ready. congratulations to those who have received updates on their application but including myself who haven't received approval, apply under express entry too
You see, gcms notes have several sections. & those are admin work not the case officer’s work. Not sure who’s spreading this rumour, come on. They’re incompetent assholes so they want to throw away any lame excuses that gullible people would believe

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Good Afternoon All,

I was recommended this page for answers.

I applied for the TR to PR stream B non essential health care on July 12 2021. I received my AOR on June 15 2022 and also showing my medical passed that day. Till that date up until now, I am yet to receive any information.

My postgraduate work permit expires May 31 2023 and I do not what do, Please advise next steps on how I can contact IRCC regarding my application or how I can extend my permit
Regards,
Just apply for OWP 4 months prior to expiry, simple

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi guys,
I applied for the TR to PR pathway on 24tg June 2021. My medical was passed on December 13th, 2022. Is there any idea how much longer will it take for my PR to arrive? I have so many things pending to do :( So frustrated with this wait time

Also, do we need a valid Canadian visa after our PR has been approved?
No, after it only pr card is required

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My junior arrived to Toronto with his wife from Australia directly on PR yeste. We are not from Aus btw. Mayne I am much older and single and still struggling. It’s just too much to take. I was happy and doing good back home smh

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
You see, gcms notes have several sections. & those are admin work not the case officer’s work. Not sure who’s spreading this rumour, come on. They’re incompetent assholes so they want to throw away any lame excuses that gullible people would believe
bro the MP's are the ones spreading the rumors'.

Reactions: aboelsheem

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi everyone, please keep eye on your spam folder. I received all my updates in my primary folder for my application. Yesterday when I got my portal credentials, the email when to spam folder.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
:eek:Haven't received any emails from IRCC about my application since Aug 22. The last update from CBSA notes is about the Medical policy in Nov.
I'm happy to see people who applied in May are receiving approval. And that also stresses me because they are still working on May applications!