• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (8:26pm EST)
  • AOR: May 12,2022
  • Biometrics: Passed
  • Eligibility: -All completed in August 2022
  • Confirmation Email:- 26 September 2022
  • eCOPR: - 13 January 2023
  • PR Card mailed- 18 January 2023.
Thank you everyone in the forum who were with me in the same boat all through these years I would say. It was a long tiring and a frustrating journey for sure. But all's well that ends well. Wish everyone the very best in this journey.
Congrats! :)

how do you know when the pr card is mailed?

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello,

I submitted my application in TR to PR pathway (non-essential worker stream ) on July 16, 2021. Received my AOR on August 5, 2022. Received biometrics request on September 6, 2022. Then I received the medical pass update on November 10, 2022. After that, there is no update as of yet.

My work permit is expiring in 7 months. And also I am travelling to India this month for family emergency.

What should I do now ??
Its hard to tell when you will receive your PR so best thing to do is contact a lawyer to see if you can apply for temporary travel visa as that will be needed for you to come back to canada.

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Anyone else is waiting for their approval? I applied in non-essential worker stream on July 16, 2021, and I was able to link the application online on July 17, 2022, and they had requested a PCC from me, so I uploaded it on the same day. I finished my medical the same time I applied for my application so it was cleared and was uploaded on the portal but as the medical is only valid for a year after few days the status changed to medical not needed, we will update you. I don't even need biometrics because my biometrics are still valid till 2029 so this is not getting really frustrating to just wait around with no update. I have also submitted for AITP request so just it's going to be more wait, I guess.

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hey Folks, It's been 18 months since my application submission on 16 July 2021 and to date NO UPDATES/PROGRESS other than medicals extended until Nov 2023! FEELING EXTREMELY DEPRESSED, Reached MP but WORTHLESS OF MY TIME!!! They provide nothing more than "Everything in Progress and No Timeline!!!"

I feel robbed by the Canadian govt. as we MUST PAY TAXES AND be ESSENTIAL WORKERS, WE STILL NEED TO WAIT ENDLESSLY! GOD PLZ SHOW MERCY ON ALL OF US AS MANY OF US ARE IN WORST SITUATIONS WHERE COULDN'T VISIT OUR PARENTS AND IT'S BEEN MORE THAN THREE YEARS!!

Don't What else we need to take action against that Joker who sits and enjoys our Tax money as Salary and enjoys benefits fit for nothing? In the name of refugees, they robbing us all is what I strongly feel :(

Pindi360

Jan 19, 2023
Hi there,
I have received email for PR approval. IRCC asking to confirm the PR by replying on the same email with current location and other small details. Currently I’m outside Canada. I replied on the email with expected date. From that day I haven’t heard from them yet. Any suggestions?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey Folks, It's been 18 months since my application submission on 16 July 2021 and to date NO UPDATES/PROGRESS other than medicals extended until Nov 2023! FEELING EXTREMELY DEPRESSED, Reached MP but WORTHLESS OF MY TIME!!! They provide nothing more than "Everything in Progress and No Timeline!!!"

I feel robbed by the Canadian govt. as we MUST PAY TAXES AND be ESSENTIAL WORKERS, WE STILL NEED TO WAIT ENDLESSLY! GOD PLZ SHOW MERCY ON ALL OF US AS MANY OF US ARE IN WORST SITUATIONS WHERE COULDN'T VISIT OUR PARENTS AND IT'S BEEN MORE THAN THREE YEARS!!

Don't What else we need to take action against that Joker who sits and enjoys our Tax money as Salary and enjoys benefits fit for nothing? In the name of refugees, they robbing us all is what I strongly feel :(
Word

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022

Hey, I share the frustration.

Mine is in similar state. :(

Also, from your previous posts, I remember that your application is assigned to B3603, and so is mine! Let us keep giving updates as this officer resumes working on our application.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022

They’re working on June applicants and the less of May applicants. Your July applicants then it’s gonna be next. Nothing to complain IRCC because they did FIFO if you know it. Just be patience or go home!

El_Jefe

Oct 5, 2020
Hello TR to PR community,

I’m not a person of many words, but I’ve been watching and reading in the shadows for sometime now, so I feel obligated to share whatever info I can. For those who want to see my timeline, it’s located in my signature. The wait has been the longest and most painful one I have ever endured and all I can say is don’t lose hope, your day will come soon by the grace of god.

For anyone who made a mistake on your application (forgetting to mention a past refusal for another country) don’t panic or start worry. I was in a similar situation, fortunately for me I have a MP Office that actually care for its constituents and really work. I found the mistake and decided to be proactive and reached out to my MP office who contacted the Immigration Minister/Ministry who gave guidance. If you have not received a Procedural fairness letter, get ahead of the ball and prepare a LOE as best as you possibly can explaining your reason for the mistake and submit asap. If you received a PFL, then you may need to get a Lawyer/consultant (preferably one who has experience & prior success in that area) to address the issue. Thankfully in my case it seemed to be a non starter, as it never came up nor was I asked to redo any forms.
To be honest, I sometimes felt irritated (not depressed ) when I look and see how highly qualified I am to the point multiple companies compete to pay top dollar for my skills and expertise, yet the country prioritize refugees (disclaimer: I have nothing against refugees) ahead of myself and my fellow highly qualified applicants in this forum.

But hold your head up, no matter how you feeling and just know it’s darkest just before dawn.

Cheers folks as I return to the shadows, will answer any question once I’m available