+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Please how do you inform ircc of your new marital status? Is it through webform or is there a specific link?
Send it through webform along with your marriage certificate. If there are other details they need to know, add a Letter of Explanation. For example, let them know if your spouse is a Canadian citizen, a temporary resident, a permanent, or living outside of Canada, and if you want your spouse added to your TR to PR application — if yes, start preparing the necessary forms for a spouse according to the guidelines & forms under the TR to PR Pathway.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Looks like GCMS notes give you a vague picture because they are not up to date. For example, under my assessment section, it says that eligibility and security have not been started. This was updated back in June 2022. It says like this:

Last Updated: 2022/06/08….June 08 in 2022

I don’t understand this at all.

Under criminality, it says:

Last Updated: February 09, 2022 and Due Date: February 25, 2022

I got my AOR on June 08, 2022 so my application was under processing a long time ago.
At the start of my application, it says my application number was created on February 08, 2022.

At the last, it says someone reviewed my application for AOR and dated June 08, 2022. If someone reviewed it on June 08, how come my criminality was in progress in Feb 2022.

The whole point is GCMS or any notes aren’t much help I guess because dates don’t really mean that a specific thing was done on that date. It could be just that it was updated on that date for something that was completed way before.
My eligibility and security were last updated in August 2022 and it says “not started”. I don’t have any info through gcms notes on what’s the status on eligibility or security as of today…and as we have seen IRCC sometimes like to dump all info on the same day for the whole year and approve the same day. So the point is my eligibility and security very well could have been completed and just waiting for someone to update and make a final call.
I read that security is done by CSIS and shares stuff with US, Australia, UK, and New Zealand and usually gives an update to IRCC in codes like “NRT” or “NAI”…which means No Reportable Trace or No Adverse Information and there are many sections in my gcms notes where I have seen NRT and stuff like 0 misrepresentation and 0 organized crime…so all this stuff is done by CSIS in security which is usually the last step before final decision….so it might just be that CSIS has completed security and no one yet has updated so my security section says “not started” and that was in June 2022…

Just a mess!!!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Looks like GCMS notes give you a vague picture because they are not up to date. For example, under my assessment section, it says that eligibility and security have not been started. This was updated back in June 2022. It says like this:

Last Updated: 2022/06/08….June 08 in 2022

I don’t understand this at all.

Under criminality, it says:

Last Updated: February 09, 2022 and Due Date: February 25, 2022

I got my AOR on June 08, 2022 so my application was under processing a long time ago.
At the start of my application, it says my application number was created on February 08, 2022.

At the last, it says someone reviewed my application for AOR and dated June 08, 2022. If someone reviewed it on June 08, how come my criminality was in progress in Feb 2022.

The whole point is GCMS or any notes aren’t much help I guess because dates don’t really mean that a specific thing was done on that date. It could be just that it was updated on that date for something that was completed way before.
My eligibility and security were last updated in August 2022 and it says “not started”. I don’t have any info through gcms notes on what’s the status on eligibility or security as of today…and as we have seen IRCC sometimes like to dump all info on the same day for the whole year and approve the same day. So the point is my eligibility and security very well could have been completed and just waiting for someone to update and make a final call.
I read that security is done by CSIS and shares stuff with US, Australia, UK, and New Zealand and usually gives an update to IRCC in codes like “NRT” or “NAI”…which means No Reportable Trace or No Adverse Information and there are many sections in my gcms notes where I have seen NRT and stuff like 0 misrepresentation and 0 organized crime…so all this stuff is done by CSIS in security which is usually the last step before final decision….so it might just be that CSIS has completed security and no one yet has updated so my security section says “not started” and that was in June 2022…

Just a mess!!!
when did you apply for these gcms notes? I have applied in December start for both gcms and cbsa and nothing yet. Some people are getting cbsa notes in like 15 days, wtf keeps happening with me, nothing seems to work, so pissed at these useless lazy lot

Reactions: waitingforPR123

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
I think people will eventually show their frustration to Fraser for playing with people’s lives since he took the position
I feel you bro, hopefully they clear all the applications in the first quarter of the year.

In the Facebook page there was a picture showing the total number of applications left for Tr to PR was around 29000-30000, it was mostly the Non healthcare essential and a few thousand of IG student applications.

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
I feel you bro, hopefully they clear all the applications in the first quarter of the year.

In the Facebook page there was a picture showing the total number of applications left for Tr to PR was around 29000-30000, it was mostly the Non healthcare essential and a few thousand of IG student applications.
Can you share a link for the facebook page?

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Can you share a link for the facebook page?
The original Video is Posted on TikTok by @miwayimmigration, you can check it out on their page.

The information below is all that was included in the video:

A total of 29,210 Application for Tr to Pr are pending at White horse:

Category Number of Applications:

1. Workers in Canada: Stream A healthcare (2247)
2. Workers in Canada: Stream B Essential Non-Healthcare (19,375)
3. International Graduates: (5335)
4. French Stream: stream A (106)
5. French Stream: Stream B (613)
6. French Stream: international Graduates (1534)

This information was as of January 3rd 2023.

They said that they have approximately 15 Officers making final Decisions on the Tr to PR applications at white horse,

So, I am not sure if these are all the pending applications or just the once that are pending at white horse.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

yeah I saw that too, really sad

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
The original Video is Posted on TikTok by @miwayimmigration, you can check it out on their page.

The information below is all that was included in the video:

A total of 29,210 Application for Tr to Pr are pending at White horse:

Category Number of Applications:

1. Workers in Canada: Stream A healthcare (2247)
2. Workers in Canada: Stream B Essential Non-Healthcare (19,375)
3. International Graduates: (5335)
4. French Stream: stream A (106)
5. French Stream: Stream B (613)
6. French Stream: international Graduates (1534)

This information was as of January 3rd 2023.

They said that they have approximately 15 Officers making final Decisions on the Tr to PR applications at white horse,

So, I am not sure if these are all the pending applications or just the once that are pending at white horse.
15 officers for 90,000 applications doesn't sound enough

k05

Jan 17, 2023
Hi, i am following this forum for a while,thought of sharing my application details.

Applied on June 7,2021 stream B ( non- Healthcare)

Received Aor on May 7,2022
Biometric request on May 7,2022
Submitted Biometric- May 24,2022
Got confirmation of receipt and link application with Ircc account on June 30,2022
Linked my account on same day
Received request for PCC on July 5, submitted same day.
Called IRCC on Dec 29,2022 - background check is in process.

No update afterwards.
Went to MP for status check- Jan 13,2023
Waiting for an answer from MP

I don't know how much time it will take..

Reactions: CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
15 officers for 90,000 applications doesn't sound enough
Not 90k but 30k but still I call it bs. Because at max an officer will have an inventory of under 400-500 files at a time. & this on the higher end. Avg is 200-300 & lower is under 200.
Unless all the budget has been directed to business investments to Fraser’s friends living in Pictou county lmao