Jan 12, 2023
Finally!! APPROVED!!
Applied: May 30, 2021
Stream B, Non- Health Care
AOR: March 24, 2022
PR Approval: January 13, 2023

Thank you all for your support here
I have some questions to ask
When will my Outland Dependent get a Passport request?? Is it after I get ECOPR or at the same time for Portal Request??
@CherAmie
@maxiie
@HopefulCanadian!!

What will be the further steps with an Outland dependent?? Can someone please help me explain in brief. Much appreciated!
Did you recieve email or it got approved on gc key portal??

Reactions: Hopes4prasap

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Finally!! APPROVED!!

When will my Outland Dependent get a Passport request?? Is it after I get ECOPR or at the same time for Portal Request??
@CherAmie
@maxiie
@HopefulCanadian!!

What will be the further steps with an Outland dependent?? Can someone please help me explain in brief. Much appreciated!
Sorry, I can’t say. I haven’t gone through the PR process yet. Perhaps @hopefulcanadian can, or someone else out there who has received PR with Outland dependents. And congratulations!

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

Komal batth

Oct 14, 2022
Finally!! APPROVED!!

@CherAmie
@maxiie
@HopefulCanadian!!

Which visa office?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This clown of a minister does nothing absolutely nothing about Tr to pr which is nearing 2 years wait time now. Instead of wrapping up this stream’s backlogs once and for all, idiot keeps shipping more and more new people. I heard around 12k invites for iec, 5k during express entry. Feel like a prisoner in here because of this fool

Reactions: waitingforPR123

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I also applied on July 1st, 2021 under stream B.
I was asked for a background form schedule A on January 9th,
Does it mean anything specific?
If you already provided Schedule A with your original application, review it for any gaps in time. Typically, they want all periods covered and it you left gaps, they may be requesting a new one for that reason. If your original form was accurate & had no gaps, resubmit it. However, if it did have gaps, fix them. Depending on the reasons why you may have left gaps in your original form, you may want to also provide a letter of explanation. You need to complete it accurately & truthfully. If the gaps were simple errors, you may want to say that in a letter of explanation -- perhaps you weren't sure what to enter as an 'activity' so you left them out because you were not 'doing' anything in particular. For example, 'Unemployed' or 'Job Searching' are legitimate 'activities' if you were not Studying or Working or Visiting. You can add an extra page set up in a similar table format to continue your details if you run out of room.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Sometimes it seems like those of us who got pushed back to 2023, it feels like some of us are being purposely f'd around for unknown reasons, probably the officer's bias who is handling the file.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Sometimes it seems like those of us who got pushed back to 2023, it feels like some of us are being purposely f'd around for unknown reasons, probably the officer's bias who is handling the file.
Sometimes suppressed emotions can give us the illusion of being targeted, but that's just an illusion.
Try to still have hope on this world, I have already started to plan something details after my PR, believe me, it helps.
take a deep breath, face this challenge, directly
We are together.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Sometimes suppressed emotions can give us the illusion of being targeted, but that's just an illusion.
Try to still have hope on this world, I have already started to plan something details after my PR, believe me, it helps.
take a deep breath, face this challenge, directly
We are together.
I am going through some other major issues too so it’s affecting me very much

Lassky

Feb 14, 2022
Hello, all. I hope you are doing well. I have a quick question (which might sound silly) about how to address my MP in my email. Do I just say "Dear MP. so so.." or a simple "dear sir/madam" would suffice? Thank you

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Email in my personal mailbox only. Gckey is still same
The approval email clearly says you should reply to that email with a format described in the document they attach to that email. You will need to specify for yourself and your dependent where are you now and bunch of other info. They will proceed per provided information. Meaning if your dependent is out of Canada they will start PPR process for your dependent.

And congrats.