+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Also if anyone finds this helpful, I emailed the following people asking for intervention on my application. I got an update after sending an email to them asking for help:
- CIMM@parl.gc.ca ( Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration)
- CMTEDutyDevoir@parl.gc.ca (Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights)
- PM Web Site Comments - Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (PM website comment section)

Komal batth

Oct 14, 2022
Little update!
Time from approval to portal invite for me was exactly 1 week.
Will let you guys know when I get CoPR!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
- Criminality: passed
- Medical: passed, Expired
- Biometrics: passed
- Info sharing: passed
- Eligibility: passed
- Security: passed
PR APPROVED JANUARY 6th 2023!!

(2 document requests, 1 GU on January 5th 2023)
Email reply to IRCC: January 6th 2023
Portal invite and photo submitted: January 13th 2023
COPR: pending
PR CARD: pending
Which visa office?

Reactions: Mercorius

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
Little update!
Time from approval to portal invite for me was exactly 1 week.
Will let you guys know when I get CoPR!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
- Criminality: passed
- Medical: passed, Expired
- Biometrics: passed
- Info sharing: passed
- Eligibility: passed
- Security: passed
PR APPROVED JANUARY 6th 2023!!

(2 document requests, 1 GU on January 5th 2023)
Email reply to IRCC: January 6th 2023
Portal invite and photo submitted: January 13th 2023
COPR: pending
PR CARD: pending
Yay happy to hear your application getting approved! Thanks for sharing the email addresses to ask for intervention. I have received a comment in my post earlier about requesting GCMS notes so I will get started on that asap. I am wondering how I can find out which MP I should reach out to to seek an update about my application. Could you direct me to the right place? thanks so much!!

Reactions: HopefulCanadian!!

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
you can request GCMS or ATIP notes for your application to see the progress that has been made on your file. and my File is pretty much the same as your in the processing category. it has been saying the same things "we are reviewing" ever since I was able to link it to my Gckey Account.

and if you have Still have some time on your work permit, I would also suggest that you start looking at different programs that you could possibly apply for to gain permanent residency. just as a back up plan. hope that helps.
Thanks for the reply! Is the ATIPs under the privacy act or the Access to information act? I am on the online form but i cant figure out which is the correct option to get all the details i could gain.

Reactions: HopefulCanadian!!

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
I’m happy that it seems like there are some Stream B English Essentials application, who applied early July 2021, AOR June 2022 have some updates.
Which means I can expect some news next several weeks maybe.
My time line:
Stream B English
Applied: 2021 July 08
AOR: 2022 June 06
Nothing happened so far, will let you know if something happens.

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Yay happy to hear your application getting approved! Thanks for sharing the email addresses to ask for intervention. I have received a comment in my post earlier about requesting GCMS notes so I will get started on that asap. I am wondering how I can find out which MP I should reach out to to seek an update about my application. Could you direct me to the right place? thanks so much!!
It depends on where you live. You can google member of parliament for, in my case, south Vancouver and it should come up. If you email the wrong person, they’ll ask for your address and give you the right MP’s info!

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for the reply! Is the ATIPs under the privacy act or the Access to information act? I am on the online form but i cant figure out which is the correct option to get all the details i could gain.
You can choose either one but I’d choose free one which is access to information I believe ( please correct me if I’m wrong.) I’ve tried both and I think it’s basically the same thing.

Unche

Dec 13, 2018
July, 2021 applicants, I think they have finally remembered us:
Application Submitted: July 02, 2022
AOR : May 31, 2022
Linked : June 1, 2022
Medical passes: June 24, 2022

After longggggg wait …….

Additional documents requested: January 13, 2023

Please share your timelines to encourage others

Rihaan

Sep 5, 2020
July, 2021 applicants, I think they have finally remembered us:
Application Submitted: July 02, 2022
AOR : May 31, 2022
Linked : June 1, 2022
Medical passes: June 24, 2022

After longggggg wait …….

Additional documents requested: January 13, 2023

Please share your timelines to encourage others
What were your adrs?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Enter your postal code here:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en

Reactions: Sak786 and SS98x

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
You can choose either one but I’d choose free one which is access to information I believe ( please correct me if I’m wrong.) I’ve tried both and I think it’s basically the same thing.
You can order your GCMS notes through ATIP from either IRCC or CBSA. Mine were not free -- the fee was $5. For the most part, they contain very similar information but I recommend CBSA as being faster (they get/process fewer requests & therefore may be faster). If you want to learn more about the differences & how to read your notes once you get them, read this:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/

Reactions: SS98x

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
You can order your GCMS notes through ATIP from either IRCC or CBSA. Mine were not free -- the fee was $5. For the most part, they contain very similar information but I recommend CBSA as being faster (they get/process fewer requests & therefore may be faster). If you want to learn more about the differences & how to read your notes once you get them, read this:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/how-to-read-and-interpret-the-gcms-notes/
thank you all so much for this information - y'all have been so helpful! I am freaking out about what I am going to find out through GCMS lol but its been so long so about time to act and get some info!! When i received a request for my official IELTS (i had submitted a screenshot since the official result took weeks to arrive) i thought maybe finalllllly i would hear some good news. but nothing happened, not even an update if i even met the eligibility. I am seeing some of yall been mentioning ghost updates - i don't check my application regularly so I am hoping i didnt miss any ghost updates. I thought this would be much more straight forward that its turned out to have been.

good luck to everyone waiting! i am hoping we all hear positive results :)

Reactions: CherAmie
Feb 14, 2016
Finally!! APPROVED!!
Applied: May 30, 2021
Stream B, Non- Health Care
AOR: March 24, 2022
PR Approval: January 13, 2023

Thank you all for your support here
I have some questions to ask
When will my Outland Dependent get a Passport request?? Is it after I get ECOPR or at the same time for Portal Request??
@CherAmie
@maxiie
@HopefulCanadian!!

What will be the further steps with an Outland dependent?? Can someone please help me explain in brief. Much appreciated!

Last edited: