+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
As if I have not waited since May 6 , 2021 :)) ,,but can anyone help me to know how long after we reply to portal email will take to get the portal credentials ? I replied yesterday but time somehow has become really stretchy :))))

Reactions: waitingforPR123

fife15

Oct 8, 2022

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Thanks for sharing the link...obviously waiting doesnt seem to be over yet :))))) for god sake, all the info they asked in the email they already have much more than that....why there needs to be these redundant steps in the process....aren't we living in digital world ? :)))

Reactions: fife15

rjb123

Apr 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I had applied for the TR to PR program under the IG stream. There has been no movement and no progress till date and my work permit if going to expire soon.

I am thinking of going ahead with an Express Entry application (CEC). One of the questions that are asked as part of the application is if I have previously applied for express entry.

What should my answer be? Is TR to PR part of express entry?

Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks!

Ayothomas

Dec 11, 2019
Well done ! 12 years is a VERY long time...Anything more than 1 year is actually a LONG time regarding speed of life in our era. I am very curious to read the book or watch that movie.
Thanks for your kind words. If it is possible for us trust me yours will be possible, just be positive.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Guys, my info sharing was done way back like in may 2022, i have ordered gcms few times in that my info sharing is done as well but i called today and the agent said its in progress again? I don’t understand this. Anyone have a clue?

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I had applied for the TR to PR program under the IG stream. There has been no movement and no progress till date and my work permit if going to expire soon.

I am thinking of going ahead with an Express Entry application (CEC). One of the questions that are asked as part of the application is if I have previously applied for express entry.

What should my answer be? Is TR to PR part of express entry?

Any help is really appreciated!

Thanks!
Hey, Just mention TR to PR with your pathway. That should work

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hi @Alexaaa06 , thank you so much for the response!

The question (Q:Have you applier for express entry earlier) only has 2 options : Yes or No .

Do you think I should say no and mention TR to PR in LOE?
Just say yes and then attac
Hi @Alexaaa06 , thank you so much for the response!

The question (Q:Have you applier for express entry earlier) only has 2 options : Yes or No .

Do you think I should say no and mention TR to PR in LOE?
hey yes, say no and then mention in loe, my bf was in similar situation he did the same

Reactions: CherAmie