+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Thanks! Nobody can understand what we went through,our story it’s gonna be published soon, I’m still trying to figure out if we should make a movie or write a book on this journey of twelve years just to encourage other not to give up.
Well done ! 12 years is a VERY long time...Anything more than 1 year is actually a LONG time regarding speed of life in our era. I am very curious to read the book or watch that movie.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
I just give up pal! No more checking profile and no more calling CIC. CIC is just another middle finger in our life:)))) I think I am the only one who stuck in IG stream who submit his file on 6th May 2021! I was so happy that I got a chance to be approved because of pandemic! Now all refugess are here without even spending one day in this cold hell and now us should be grateful if we are lucky enough to get our PR in 2023!
Dont worry buddy, many of us gone/going through same. Just focus on building parts of your life which you can.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Doesnt work for me either. Directly jumps out.
Can't sign in either. ON TWITTER, IRCC SAYS: "Our online services will be unavailable between 12am and 5:30 am EST January 10th." Looks like it might be taking longer. I've already cleared out my cache & reopened Chrome to start fresh, but that hasn't worked either ... yet.

Reactions: waitingforPR123

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Finally ! Just now received portal e-mail....not from TR to PR though :))))) from my provincial application !! I got AOR for my provincial application Dec 30th 2022 from Sydney...Just about two weeks ago. Paid RPRF few days back and now portal email from Etobicoke. AOR to Portal in 10days from provincial vs AOR to "NOTHING-YET" in 9 months from TR to PR ..what kind of F.. is going on here. Excuse my language..couldn't help that.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Finally ! Just now received portal e-mail....not from TR to PR though :))))) from my provincial application !! I got AOR for my provincial application Dec 30th 2022 from Sydney...Just about two weeks ago. Paid RPRF few days back and now portal email from Etobicoke. AOR to Portal in 10days from provincial vs AOR to "NOTHING-YET" in 9 months from TR to PR ..what kind of F.. is going on here. Excuse my language..couldn't help that.
hahahaha honestly what kind of F man it's been 5 months since my aor. Congrats to you!

Reactions: WaiterForEver

Sam2221

Aug 22, 2022
I can understand, i have passed everything since two months and still waiting for approval .

Reactions: WaiterForEver
Feb 14, 2016
Just a quick question !
After receiving a extended work permit, do we need to update the same on our existing TR to PR application under Stream B Non-Healthcare?????
Eligibility has already been Passed.

Rihaan

Sep 5, 2020
Quick question
Applied under stream b

How does/will IRCC calculate hours worked during my study permit? As i had a summer break and co-op sem when i was working full time.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Congratulations. You got your portal in 10 days? Wow, I wonder why they are intentionally delaying TR to PR applications. Quick question: please, did you mention that you already have an application under TR to PR in your provincial application. I know they ask questions like this in one of the forms.
Thank you