+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
s

still ain't working
I finally got in 3-4 hours ago after dumping browsing history & starting fresh. On Twitter, IRCC says: "Our online services were recently unavailable. Be sure to clear your internet browser cache."

Last edited:

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Congratulations. You got your portal in 10 days? Wow, I wonder why they are intentionally delaying TR to PR applications. Quick question: please, did you mention that you already have an application under TR to PR in your provincial application. I know they ask questions like this in one of the forms.
Thank you
Thank you. When I was applying to PROVINCIAL nomination ITSELF there was a question about it which I explained that I have applied to TR to PR. in IRCC provincial application there was no such question though. But I am sure IRCC officers can access and see for themselves.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
There is one thing which I picked from my TR to PR GCMS notes which I got recently which I think may be of interest to the forum here. Many of us have been wondering why criminality check has been in progress and done and again goes into in progress status in a certain time during processing. In my notes there is a section called "Admisibility Pre-assessment results". It consists of info-sharing and criminality checks and medicals but NOT SECURITY. This comes before start of eligibility assessment, and the security and criminality and info sharing and medicals start again AFTER eligibility got passed. So obviously they do a quick admissibility check before they invest time in eligibility and once we are seen as eligible only then they do DEEPER admissibility, including full assessment of medicals and security and etc.

Though this might answer curiosity of many on why criminality and medical get updated couple of times.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

rosin365

Jul 23, 2022
Sharing my timeline
Stream B May 26,2021 around 4pm
Application linked April 13, Aor on the 14th
Ghost update July 17th and 20th
July 20th MP said medical and eligibility passed, security and criminality in progress
July 22nd ADR for schedule A
I have a question, I’ve filled the new form but don’t have a printer. Can I use my e-signature that I created with my pen on Ipad?
I got my portal email today guys. I had two ghost updates after I posted, one in August and October.