+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Did you receive your approval and upload your photo ? If yes can you share when did you receive your approval and when did you get username/password to upload your photo? I have been waiting for my username and password since last Tuesday. It shouldn't take that much longer. Thanks
I received my approval last Jan 6, replied my details an hour later. Then this morning I received my PR portal. Trying to upload my photo but it says my photo is too dark and the pixel is wrong. I will try again later to upload my photo

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
it seems like they have come up with a new trick to clear backlogs. With big wait times, people feel like going back home. Once they are home and IRCC gets alert about the out of country status, they might give the decision straightaway with refusal. Thus reducing backlogs lol
Wow, that's cynical. But you might be onto something ha ha. Hope it's not true though.

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
This is so frustrating, they promised to send work permit extension automatically by mid October, but nothing till now. Spouse open work permit submitted July and nothing till now, work permit extension, TR to PR all is waiting...... is this life and why is the immigration system so bad.

fife15

Oct 8, 2022
I received my approval last Jan 6, replied my details an hour later. Then this morning I received my PR portal. Trying to upload my photo but it says my photo is too dark and the pixel is wrong. I will try again later to upload my photo
Did you receive the approval through IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ? I don't know why I am still waiting for username/password. It is so annoying, should I create a portal on my end?

drk9563

Mar 8, 2022
I got an approval email two days ago, though Express Entry though. Now I don't know if I should withdraw my TRtoPR application to get my money back. It is stuck in criminal / background check.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Wow, that's cynical. But you might be onto something ha ha. Hope it's not true though.
lol it's a blend of humor + harsh possibility. In past I was called out for calling out the possible reasons behind delays and recently there was a media story on how applications were handed out to VOs who were not even working with IRCC since months and years

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I got an approval email two days ago, though Express Entry though. Now I don't know if I should withdraw my TRtoPR application to get my money back. It is stuck in criminal / background check.
I think if you got approved through EE, you can withdraw this, you will eventually get refund. I got refund for one of my temporary visa application few days ago

kai2030

Dec 15, 2022
it seems like they have come up with a new trick to clear backlogs. With big wait times, people feel like going back home. Once they are home and IRCC gets alert about the out of country status, they might give the decision straightaway with refusal. Thus reducing backlogs lol
Is this true ?

kai2030

Dec 15, 2022
Hey guys ,

I am in India for couple of months ,i am worried now . Can anyone please provide any guidance if it will cause any issue ?

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone,

Please I need your assistance.

While I am waiting for TR 2 PR approval, my current temporary work permit expires in early April, 2023. So I wish to apply for the Open Work Permit extension under the TR 2 PR and don't know how to go about it.

Please I would be very grateful if someone can send me the link to start the application.
I just hope it is easy and straightforward to fill and submit.

lukezsharma

Sep 20, 2022
Hey when IRcc receive your documents after their ADR req … did you get an Application / Profile Updated thing or just recive a emaI’ll?

sandwichmaker

May 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

Please I need your assistance.

While I am waiting for TR 2 PR approval, my current temporary work permit expires in early April, 2023. So I wish to apply for the Open Work Permit extension under the TR 2 PR and don't know how to go about it.

Please I would be very grateful if someone can send me the link to start the application.
I just hope it is easy and straightforward to fill and submit.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit.html

It took less than 10 secs to google it.

• Haha
Reactions: maxiie

Harold J

Jan 10, 2023
Hey guys I have a question.
I got a PR approval email on 5th while I'm staying outside Canada.
By when should I enter Canada from the point of receiving an approval email ? Is there any chance that it is not valid if I don't enter Canada ?

Reactions: PR Dreamer