+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Dhirendra17690

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Seeing so many approvals lately & not even any update on my account or gcms notes really pissed me off. Need something atleast, some sort of update if not approval.
As in I am happy for those guys, I even liked their posts but just frustrated for mine
I feel you. Same here

Reactions: maxiie

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone, we will all get good news this week by the grace of God.

Please does anyone know how I can apply for GCMS notes? I live in Toronto Ontario.

Please share the link if you have it, I would be most grateful.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi everyone, we will all get good news this week by the grace of God.

Please does anyone know how I can apply for GCMS notes? I live in Toronto Ontario.

Please share the link if you have it, I would be most grateful.
Apply for GCMS notes through CBSA (they tend to be a little faster than IRCC). Mine took about 3 weeks in Oct 2022. Quoted from @SmzAmir back in May 2022:

“Applying for CBSA note is very similar to apply for GCMS note via IRCC.

This is how to apply for CBSA note:
1) Start the request from this page and click next to start:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

2) Accept the privacy note to continue

3) On the next page for department select Canada Border Services Agency.
For the next drop down select Individual/corporation currently present in Canada then enter your personal information.
The last three dropdowns at the bottom of the page should be "Yes", "Member of the Public" and "electronic copy", respectively.

4) For next page, select Access to Information Act and for type of records select Case Files. Then, enter the remaining information.
In the explanation box at the bottom make sure to include the followings:
- permanent residency under TR2PR pathway
- application #
- UCI
- Date submitted
- Full name of the principal applicant
- Date of birth

Then, continue to payment page. The cost is the same as GCMS which is $5.”

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Apply for GCMS notes through CBSA (they tend to be a little faster than IRCC). Mine took about 3 weeks in Oct 2022. Quoted from @SmzAmir back in May 2022:

“Applying for CBSA note is very similar to apply for GCMS note via IRCC.

This is how to apply for CBSA note:
1) Start the request from this page and click next to start:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

2) Accept the privacy note to continue

3) On the next page for department select Canada Border Services Agency.
For the next drop down select Individual/corporation currently present in Canada then enter your personal information.
The last three dropdowns at the bottom of the page should be "Yes", "Member of the Public" and "electronic copy", respectively.

4) For next page, select Access to Information Act and for type of records select Case Files. Then, enter the remaining information.
In the explanation box at the bottom make sure to include the followings:
- permanent residency under TR2PR pathway
- application #
- UCI
- Date submitted
- Full name of the principal applicant
- Date of birth

Then, continue to payment page. The cost is the same as GCMS which is $5.”
I really appreciate this, thank you so much

Reactions: CherAmie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
is there any chance of tr to pr in 2023 ?
if you're asking about a new TR to PR program opening up, then I don't think that the Immigration will open any new programs like this, this was more situational due to the lack of people working during the Covid lockdowns, and the lack of people coming into Canada as a result of the Covid restrictions.

but if you're asking if they will clear the back log for the Tr to Pr file, that is also a question mark but hopefully they do because people like myself have been waiting for almost 2+ years now.

even if there is a new program that opens up this year, I would still ask that you keep your options open for the Express Entry and PNP. because they have a timeline for your application to be processed unlike Tr to Pr.

Reactions: CherAmie

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Firstly congrats for approval email, mostly cases took 2 days to 1 weeks after you replied as first email to IRCC that you are inside Canada.

Then officer will be sent you the 2nd email and created portal for you to upload photo and confirm your address for physical PR card.
Thank you for your help!

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
Seeing so many approvals lately & not even any update on my account or gcms notes really pissed me off. Need something atleast, some sort of update if not approval.
As in I am happy for those guys, I even liked their posts but just frustrated for mine
I just give up pal! No more checking profile and no more calling CIC. CIC is just another middle finger in our life:)))) I think I am the only one who stuck in IG stream who submit his file on 6th May 2021! I was so happy that I got a chance to be approved because of pandemic! Now all refugess are here without even spending one day in this cold hell and now us should be grateful if we are lucky enough to get our PR in 2023!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I just give up pal! No more checking profile and no more calling CIC. CIC is just another middle finger in our life:)))) I think I am the only one who stuck in IG stream who submit his file on 6th May 2021! I was so happy that I got a chance to be approved because of pandemic! Now all refugess are here without even spending one day in this cold hell and now us should be grateful if we are lucky enough to get our PR in 2023!
it seems like they have come up with a new trick to clear backlogs. With big wait times, people feel like going back home. Once they are home and IRCC gets alert about the out of country status, they might give the decision straightaway with refusal. Thus reducing backlogs lol

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Hi again,

Just wanted to ask what is usually the timeline after getting your portal and sending your photo and confirming address? whats the next step after?

Thanks

fife15

Oct 8, 2022
Hi again,

Just wanted to ask what is usually the timeline after getting your portal and sending your photo and confirming address? whats the next step after?

Thanks
Did you receive your approval and upload your photo ? If yes can you share when did you receive your approval and when did you get username/password to upload your photo? I have been waiting for my username and password since last Tuesday. It shouldn't take that much longer. Thanks

sandwichmaker

May 6, 2020
They said there are 'only' 25000 backlogs left in TR2PR stream.
Does it mean that we are ones of those unlucky pals?

Fuck this. What am I supposed to do? Can't work til I get the extended work permit which will prob take 6 months according to agency.

I am starting to hate my life and whatever that made my life like this.
Everything I have planned ahead are gone.
I am getting older, waiting for just a permanent residency for almost two years.

Why the fuck does my work permit extension take 6 months anyways? Just please put the damn approved stamp on it.
Everything I have submitted has already been verified since
it is literally the same document I had when applying for initial work permit.