Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Good day everyone,
I have been following this for a while.
Applied June 27 2021
Got AOR this May 22/2022
Just got my ADR today which requested
Police certificate from my country Bangladesh. I left when I was 19 and arrived here in 2013. They want a certificate for the single year 18-19 I stayed there. A digital copy would be acceptable as it is mentioned as long as it is signed and in English/translated.

As for the other two documents they requested original IELTS which I sent electronically but they requested again. Do I send the physical document in this case or can I send a hardcopy? If so what address because they haven't mentioned any address?

The other document is scheduled A which I am currently filling out.

Appreciate your help. Good luck and happy holidays.
1. Police certificate is required where you lived for more than six months after turning 18. Since you came here at age of 19, just get a PCC from bangladesh and submit it.
2. Submit a scanned copy of ILETS. May one you send is unclear.
3. Make sure all the information on schedule A is similar to the one submitted before and add the missing ones asked by IPCC.

Last edited:

semipiccolo

Dec 23, 2022
Scan the original ielts and send it as pdf. Don’t send physical copies. Is this tr pr stream?.
Yes, it is the TR2PR stream.
Also, I am unable to sign the imm5669e form for some reason.

But I will try it again and scan it this time and save as pdf thank you

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I think I remember you!. I mentioned to apply in the sponsorship program mentioned that it will be faster than tr pr. Here you are, glad that you got approved this quick.
Hi, what is this sponsorship PR ? Is it PR by getting married/through spouse ? Thanks

Salujatin

Aug 12, 2021
Anyone here who has faced or heard of anyone whose PR was rejected due to absence from the county at the time of receiving the confirmation email? Any insights will be helpful.
Timeline
Applied - June 2 (stream b )
AOR - Feb
Planning to Return - Jan- end

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Anyone here who has faced or heard of anyone whose PR was rejected due to absence from the county at the time of receiving the confirmation email? Any insights will be helpful.
Timeline
Applied - June 2 (stream b )
AOR - Feb
Planning to Return - Jan- end
I wanna know this too as I am planning to visit home

Last edited:
Reactions: jacob1234

rjb123

Apr 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

It's almost the end of 2022 and this whole TR to PR process has significantly affected my mental health. Numerous follow-ups and all I keep hearing is that my application has yet to start processing.

My work permit expires in March 2023.

I have been seeing a lot of rejections for what I believe are incorrect ways a document has been uploaded, missing information etc (that the applicant's swear they did not screw up)..... so I'm really anxious here. I have a couple of questions and would really appreciate your help and guidance:

1) Should I apply for a CEC express entry application in parallel?
2)What happens if I am on the implied status and have my application rejected? Do I need to leave my job and the country the next day?

Thanks!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi Everyone,

It's almost the end of 2022 and this whole TR to PR process has significantly affected my mental health. Numerous follow-ups and all I keep hearing is that my application has yet to start processing.

My work permit expires in March 2023.

I have been seeing a lot of rejections for what I believe are incorrect ways a document has been uploaded, missing information etc (that the applicant's swear they did not screw up)..... so I'm really anxious here. I have a couple of questions and would really appreciate your help and guidance:

1) Should I apply for a CEC express entry application in parallel?
2)What happens if I am on the implied status and have my application rejected? Do I need to leave my job and the country the next day?

Thanks!
If you're eligible then apply any category you can. Never trust IRCC or Fraser.

If you're on implied status waiting for your OWP and your Tr to PR gets rejected, then most definitely your OWP will be rejected as well unless the VO makes some error. You would need to start packing then as it would be only a matter of time before you will also get decision of rejection on OWP because you failed TR to PR. But a person has upto 90 days to leave country but should leave immediately when he gets a decision that his status has expired.

I am also really screwed mentally because of this IRCC and this minister. I am so beyond frustrated and pissed. So much of discrimination has happened all these years. People who can't even speak English or are not even properly educated come directly on PR through some stream or other while people who invested so much here and several years of their lives are treated like shit. Also, some students got PR within few months while they were still studying or were fresh graduates whereas people like me been slaving around for years here waiting for PR while these sadist govt. officials enjoy the misery of people like me.

P.S.: Can you share some examples of people whose TR to PR recently got rejected. Please share details here with the reasons. Will be helpful for people like me and others.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Will they stretch till end of year next year or can they wrap it up in 1st quarter? I am really pissed, anxious now. I can’t do 1 year & then wait another year for pr
bro nobody can say forsure, they way that some of the MP's are saying that there is no time line for the stream the IRCC can delay for as long as they like. hopefully that's not case and they finish all the applications in the first 6 months or so. I have a friend who hasn't even received a AOR after almost 2 years.

redecie

Dec 3, 2019
Hi everyone.. I am working to extend my work permit and for my wife's as well. I applied tr 2 pr on May 2021 under Workers in Canada, essential non-health care. There is something I am confused about the payment. My question is :
Is my wife exempt from the paying fees for the application too (open work permit holder fee - CAD100)? Or it is just for me as the main applicant tr 2 pr. Currently I hold PGWP and my wife holds SOWP. Our work permit valid until April 2023. I am applying for both of us at the same time.

Thank you for your help.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone.. I am working to extend my work permit and for my wife's as well. I applied tr 2 pr on May 2021 under Workers in Canada, essential non-health care. There is something I am confused about the payment. My question is :
Is my wife exempt from the paying fees for the application too (open work permit holder fee - CAD100)? Or it is just for me as the main applicant tr 2 pr. Currently I hold PGWP and my wife holds SOWP. Our work permit valid until April 2023. I am applying for both of us at the same time.

Thank you for your help.
only PA is exempt not the spouse

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
@CherAmie you were saying they're back on track with 6 months processing. Where are they now? Why aren't they finalizing TR to PR 6 months from AOR date? What type of idiots have they hired recently through new funding to "speed up" the process?