+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Arik03

Nov 28, 2022
We have to reply within 7 days of getting the email. So, if the applicant comes back to Canada within 7 days and replies. Then it is still okay. But, this has happened with 2-3 applicants who posted about it. We are still not sure if it will be like this going forward OR If some officer(s) did it by mistake. :rolleyes::oops:
Hopefully , it was mistake from some new hired . Also , in the sample letter it looks like we can still get PR but we need to apply for that temporary visa issuance . You know someone had to apply through that ?

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
right?! Thats what Im thinking too… But someone sent a sample letter response above I cant even sleep now :(
I saw the letter for that rejection/require explanation within 60 days after approval. Hence, I have to assume that you can come back to Canada and inform the officer within 7 days from approval, that you came back to Can. I am not sure if they are still accepting outside Canada while approving. Also for approval and ecopr, it requires you to be inside Canada to accept. There are not much options left once the application is approved. Suggest to com back within 7 days and reply to the approval email.

Last edited:

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
So what I did was, in my case, I kept calling IRcc to check on my stages passed or processing. During June, when only one stage was completed, I estimated that it would take more months to complete all stages, so I took a vacation for a month and came back while the application was processing. It was still processing when I came back. Got the approval only on dec 14. If you know that you are in the last stages of the application, please don’t leave Canada. As we all know they paused our Tr Pr application processing from September until December first week. So I wouldn’t take chances if the application is finalizing. No one knows when Ircc decides to put tr pr processing on hold again.

Last edited:

trumger

Jul 2, 2020
Guys, if your application is not moving, call IRCC.
I called today and was told that several adrs were sent out. But none of them shows in my linked account, and I have to upload everything through webform. There's no way to find out until you actually call them.

Rihaan

Sep 5, 2020
I called today and was told that several adrs were sent out. But none of them shows in my linked account, and I have to upload everything through webform. There's no way to find out until you actually call them.
How do you get hold of them though :( i have been trying so many times.
What are the steps you're using?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
We have to reply within 7 days of getting the email. So, if the applicant comes back to Canada within 7 days and replies. Then it is still okay. But, this has happened with 2-3 applicants who posted about it. We are still not sure if it will be like this going forward OR If some officer(s) did it by mistake. :rolleyes::oops:
"We have to reply within 7 days of getting the email. " Can you share where this is mentioned, I want to go home too, it's been several years. If I get approval somehow, I will come back asap in less than a week. But I want official source stating this - "We have to reply within 7 days of getting the email. ", plz share the link

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hopefully , it was mistake from some new hired . Also , in the sample letter it looks like we can still get PR but we need to apply for that temporary visa issuance . You know someone had to apply through that ?
there's no official source talking about getting PR approved if you're outside Canada, can someone link me with this as well?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
this is ridiculous, pathetic officers, pathetic minister, and pathetic integrated system. Where did all the money go? Whose bank account?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
@SmzAmir , @CherAmie and others who may be able to respond:

In my newly received GCMS notes, in the very first page there is field called "Interview Language". In front of that it is mentioned English. Does this mean I will need to do an interview ? Those of you who got GCMS notes and got your PR, can you kindly check that field in latest GCMS notes and let me know if anyone got English( or other language) in front of Interview Language and did not attend an interview ?

Many Thanks
The generic or basic GCMS notes are a summary of information from your file populated into a common template for all applications. Some fields in the template apply to your TR2PR application & some do not. My notes show an ‘interview’ language as English also, but that doesn’t mean an interview is required. Remember, the GCMS notes template is used for other programs too, where interviews may be required.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
The generic or basic GCMS notes are a summary of information from your file populated into a common template for all applications. Some fields in the template apply to your TR2PR application & some do not. My notes show an ‘interview’ language as English also, but that doesn’t mean an interview is required. Remember, the GCMS notes template is used for other programs too, where interviews may be required.
Thank you CherAmie

Reactions: CherAmie

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Re link again to another account

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

sebnem14

Oct 4, 2022
You can reply and let them know you are outside of Canada. It depends upon the officer. Previously, they were allowing people to come back as usual and just reply to portal email again. But from last week, I have seen a couple of cases, where the officer send the letter that the applicant doesn't meet TR2pr requirements once they replied to the portal that they are outside Canada. Letter asked them to apply for a temporary policy to get a PR visa from outside Canada.

Sample Letter response send to some applicants if you replied that you are outside Canada>
This refers to the application for permanent residence you made under the Temporary Publie Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway), in Workers in- Canada: Stream B (essential non-healthcare).
I am now completing assessment of your TR to PR Pathway application; however, it appears that you may not meet TR to PR Pathway requirements.
Applicants in the TR to PR Pathway must be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved.
Based on the most recent information you provided us, you are outside Canada. Therefore, I have concerns you do not meet the requirements of the TR to PR Pathway, which requires you to be in physically present in Canada at the time your application for permanent residence is approved.
We wish to advise you there is a temporary public policy for the issuance of permanent resident visas for TR to PR Pathway applicants who are outside Canada that you may apply for no later than 60 days after your application for permanent residence is refused.
To apply for the public policy, you must respond via your MyCIC account within 60 days from the date of this letter clearly stating that you wish to be considered under this public policy.
I look forward to receiving your response. If you choose not to respond. I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in refusal of your application.

heyyyy I have an update!!! They told me i need to contact them once i have re-entered Canada! I think this is great news!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I wish I get an approval by the end of this year, I got and ADR two days ago and I really hope the agent processes it quickly and offers me a holiday gift.
nah that won't happen as they're very relaxed during holiday season. Also ADR to PR takes time based on history of this stream