+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
Hi guys,
I have a little update to share. My Mp contacted me and told me that my medical has been extended and valid upto November 2023 and criminality has started. Eligibility and security has not started yet.
Timeline
Applied under stream B on July 7, 2021
Got BIL - June 7, 2022
Aor - June 8, 2022
Biometrics done and submitted June 8, 2022
Ghost update of medical being passed on June 20, 2022
Another ghost update on July 1, 2022 and medical passed and expired got to know after contacting ircc.
Long silence in between contacted Local MP two times in august and october response was same as of ircc. Today she said that she will follow up in a month.

Last edited:

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi , Have you received any update from IRCC. I have received AOR in February 2022, still waiting for any update.
Hi @Jass-jass , I wish your file will be approved soon, If everything has been passed. My suggestion you can contact your MP for accurate status updates or call IRCC to talk with agent for your inquiry.
This was a latest updated from Member of parliament last month. I am currently waiting for COPR from Calgary VO, where is extremely delayed for virtual landings.

Thanks for your email, xxx.

We called IRCC this morning and this was the information provided:

1. The TR-PR application was finalized/approved on October 27, 2022.
  2. They will email you the invitation to create a portal for the virtual landing.
  3. Keep an eye on that invitation and please, let us know when you receive it.
Kind regards,

Minda

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
Hi @Jass-jass , I wish your file will be approved soon, If everything has been passed. My suggestion you can contact your MP for accurate status updates or call IRCC to talk with agent for your inquiry.
This was a latest updated from Member of parliament last month. I am currently waiting for COPR from Calgary VO, where is extremely delayed for virtual landings.

Thanks for your email, xxx.

We called IRCC this morning and this was the information provided:

1. The TR-PR application was finalized/approved on October 27, 2022.
  2. They will email you the invitation to create a portal for the virtual landing.
  3. Keep an eye on that invitation and please, let us know when you receive it.
Kind regards,

Minda
Hi, Thank you, I am trying to call IRCC.

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
HI guys anyone got SPOUSE WORK PERMIT approval?
I am so worry I applied 13 June and still no update yet can anyone please reply to me thank you
My spouse is in the same predicament - done with medicals, biometrics, and we provided proof of communication about a month ago. Let's stay hopeful.

Reactions: CherAmie

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Reached Ircc Agent today to find the status of my application! Only medicals re-assessed and extended until Nov 2023!
Rest is Rest In Peace, until WhiteHorse wakes up from Coma! ☹

Eligibility -Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started
AOR - 22 July 2022
Applied - 16 July 2021

Esther$$

Nov 13, 2018
Hello guys,
Last year, I applied for wp extension under the tr to pr which I got approved for until Feb 2023.
Since my pr isn’t out yet, and I am just finding out that it may get rejected because I did a one year certificate program, can I still apply for another wp extension under this program or what wp would you advise I apply for?
I also got my sinp and about applying for pr with this. I’m really confused on how to maintain my status now.

plsI would appreciate your advice. Thank you

akb_abdu

Nov 29, 2022
Hi All,

I need some guidance. I applied under the international graduate stream in 2021 and received an email in Feb 2022 saying my application for permenanant residence was approved and they will send me portal credentials. I told them about my marital status change and the officer asked if I want my spouse to be added on the application as well. We submitted the medical and biometrics in June of 2022 and there has been no update since then. I am panicking as my PGWP expires in Jan of 2023 as per my passport expiry date. I already have a new passport but I dont know what should I do now? Should I just wait or apply for a a new open work permit? Kindly let me know if someone else is facing the same situation.

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Reached Ircc Agent today to find the status of my application! Only medicals re-assessed and extended until Nov 2023!
Rest is Rest In Peace, until WhiteHorse wakes up from Coma! ☹

Eligibility -Not Started
Criminality - In Progress
Security - Not Started
AOR - 22 July 2022
Applied - 16 July 2021
bro I have the exact same progress on my application as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Raja1203

phwang10

Nov 28, 2022
We are in a similar situation.

AOR Feb 7 2022. ADR in July. Submitted ADR info before deadline. No movement since.

Medicals and biometrics is all that has been passed.

Stream A, 3 dependants. Primary office sydney, secondary Whitehorse.

Processing officer SM10353.
Hi AnD2021. I sent you a message privately -- but can you get in touch with me? I'm the reporter who wrote this story: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/immigration-permanent-residency-applicants-dm10032-1.6317882
I'm looking into SM10353. My email is priscilla.hwang@cbc.ca or reply to my private message. Thank you!

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Reactions: Raja1203

joeyeoj

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi AnD2021. I sent you a message privately -- but can you get in touch with me? I'm the reporter who wrote this story: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/immigration-permanent-residency-applicants-dm10032-1.6317882
I'm looking into SM10353. My email is priscilla.hwang@cbc.ca or reply to my private message. Thank you!
I requested for a CBSA note last month and mine is Assigned to SM10353 too. Last update for my case is the biometric fee refund in July 2022. No movement since.