+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone, I got a few adr- for paystubs and schedule A . Yesterday I got adr for my spouse’s schedule A . Is that means my application is almost approved? Nothing changed on my account everything is under review except medical passed.
If they are asking for pay stubs, it likely means they are trying to confirm Eligibility, and if they are asking for Schedule A, they are likely reviewing it for Security. It is difficult to say how long things will take from here—but I suspect you will still be in processing in 2023. Hope I’m wrong but the good news is your file is moving forward.

Reactions: SmzAmir and Clei

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello
I received a GU on my account so I called them and found out that I passed everything (eligibility , security, criminality, medical, info-sharing ) and application is still in progress , I am wondering now what will be the next step in this process?
thanks
Awesome! Looks like you are waiting for a PR email. Some have received PR without their Account reflecting the approvals. Recent posts have said that there is a hold on new landings because of backlogs.

Reactions: Clei and Sam2221

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Time line
Feb 11 AOR + biometric + medical passed
Long silence for 9 months
7nov Adr for pcc
Same day upload
22 nov email for document recived
22 nov ghost update
Called today they said eligibility is passed as of today
What do you guys think they are working on my file right now am i even close?
It is difficult to say for sure but it looks like you are still in Background Check. Info Sharing can go quickly, then Security, but it seems Criminality can last awhile. With Eligibility being passed, you are a lot closer! With your AOR being back in February, my guess is they want you ‘done’ before Feb 2023.

Sam2221

Aug 22, 2022
Awesome! Looks like you are waiting for a PR email. Some have received PR without their Account reflecting the approvals. Recent posts have said that there is a hold on new landings because of backlogs.
So the next step will be an approval email ?

Harry_singh22

Nov 24, 2022
It is difficult to say for sure but it looks like you are still in Background Check. Info Sharing can go quickly, then Security, but it seems Criminality can last awhile. With Eligibility being passed, you are a lot closer! With your AOR being back in February, my guess is they want you ‘done’ before Feb 2023.
Yess criminalty is in progress from feb

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
If they are asking for pay stubs, it likely means they are trying to confirm Eligibility, and if they are asking for Schedule A, they are likely reviewing it for Security. It is difficult to say how long things will take from here—but I suspect you will still be in processing in 2023. Hope I’m wrong but the good news is your file is moving forward.
my application is the same, but why 2023? could not be sooner?

JP96

Apr 25, 2019
Hi everyone ,

i had applied my PR file in TR toPR IG stream on may 06th 2021 through representative.

i recieved my AOR on feb 09 2022
ADR - same date
ADR RECIEVED - April 10th 2022
Medical Passed - April 11th 202

till after Long silence,

i was really worried and tensed so i applied for GCMS Notes on September 11th 2022

TALK TO MP - October 07th 2022
And 2 days after i got reply eligibility- not started,
Criminality in progress and security- not started.

but today i recieved gcms notes and it says eligibility doesnt meet.

TR-PR STREAM: International
Graduates Education: Not Satisfied Canadian education credential = Post-Graduate Certificate,
xxxxxxxxxxxxx DLI eligible for PGWP: Yes FEES: Cost recovery fee: Paid in full RPRF: Paid
in full ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED After reviewing the information before me, I am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that the PA meets the eligibility requirements of the TR to PR Pathway public policy per IRPA A25.2. File referred for additional review.

Now after receiving this i am so tensed i cannot sleep.

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hello everyone, Anyone got Spouse open work permit approval recently? Any update about the SOWP ? I applied June 13 for my spouse and still no updates yet, eligibility reviewing and background check under process more than a weeks now. Any idea when they will approve? Thank you

Aq1

Nov 24, 2022
Can anyone tell me there has been any candidates that forgot visa refusals ( like on previous study/work permits ) and later applied by disclosing it in TR to PR and got approval success? Any such cases or similar.
Hi @w2one,
I wonder if you tried this. I am in a similar situation.
How did it go?

JP_10

Nov 25, 2022
Hello Everyone.

I have applied under TR to PR stream B in June 2021. File linked in May 2022 and ADR for PCC for me and spouse. Both submitted on same day.
IRCC received ADR in June 2022.
3 GU - 2 in June and 1 in July.
Then long silence till November.
In mean time contact Local MP and got the update that Eligibility under process and nothing else is started.
Received 2ADR request for IELTS score in Nov 7. Submitted on same day. Nov 17 they received ADR.
Mean time I submitted Web form for my baby Born.
Call IRCC yesterday. They said, Eligibility passed else is in process.

Can you please let me know how long it will take for final PR approval.

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
Hello
I received a GU on my account so I called them and found out that I passed everything (eligibility , security, criminality, medical, info-sharing ) and application is still in progress , I am wondering now what will be the next step in this process?
thanks
these status doesnt mean much. I'm waiting for ecopr and my status on CIC didn't change in months, see my signature

sebnem14

Oct 4, 2022
Hello everyone! I just received another ADR letter. This time they are asking:

> T4: A copy of the Canada Revenue Agency T4 form for 2021.

> Notice of Assessment: A copy of the Canada Revenue Agency Notice of Assessment for 2021.

> Income, proof: Proof of income including paystubs showing compulsory deductions for 2021/05.

I guess this is good news! But I'm really afraid of one thing please let me know what you are thinking.

The pay period in my paystub is 05/17/2021 - 05/26/2021. I'm afraid this can cause a problem. Was one of the requirements for TR to PR that I should be employed and getting paid on the day of the application? Do you think my application can get refused because of this reason? Please help.

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone ,

i had applied my PR file in TR toPR IG stream on may 06th 2021 through representative.

i recieved my AOR on feb 09 2022
ADR - same date
ADR RECIEVED - April 10th 2022
Medical Passed - April 11th 202

till after Long silence,

i was really worried and tensed so i applied for GCMS Notes on September 11th 2022

TALK TO MP - October 07th 2022
And 2 days after i got reply eligibility- not started,
Criminality in progress and security- not started.

but today i recieved gcms notes and it says eligibility doesnt meet.

TR-PR STREAM: International
Graduates Education: Not Satisfied Canadian education credential = Post-Graduate Certificate,
xxxxxxxxxxxxx DLI eligible for PGWP: Yes FEES: Cost recovery fee: Paid in full RPRF: Paid
in full ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED After reviewing the information before me, I am not satisfied on balance of probabilities that the PA meets the eligibility requirements of the TR to PR Pathway public policy per IRPA A25.2. File referred for additional review.

Now after receiving this i am so tensed i cannot sleep.
so did you complete a one year course (certificate) or a 2 year diploma ??