+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
They, IRCC must have their own hidden timeline for TR to PR Pathway. At least, like, rough criterion.

The problem is they hide it.

Can somebody else analyse it from open source date?
A while back I found & posted a table reviewing 2021 performance in one of IRCC’s reports showing a ‘Service Standard’ target of 6 months for TR2PR but nowhere else have I seen a policy, guideline, notice or anything backing that up since then. I suspect (only a guess) it was an early target for 2021 but they had to abandon the idea.

IRCC can ‘meet’ 80% processed service targets by trying to process 80% & then switching to other backlogged lines to keep them balanced at or near 80%, while the remaining 20% are somewhat invisible & languish until an automated ‘due date’ puts them back in play, whether or not the applicants file is ‘complicated,’ which is supposed to be the logic for a file going past the Service Standard, not lack of processing resources.

On a more positive note, from IRCC’s website:

“Work is currently underway to identify admission and final decisions targets for 2023. These targets will need to be strategically set to address the inventory backlogs that will remain at the end of 2022.
* Special focus should be given to PNP, TR2PR and Refugee Resettlement.”

This was reported in July 2022 in preparation for setting new TR to PR Targets (plus a High & Low range) in the forecast update they provided Nov 1, 2022, for 2023 & 2024.

I think we are on the cusp of a big push to complete TR to PR early in 2023 but then again, that’s just a hunch. Best wishes!

Reactions: WaiterForEver

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer

Braykhna Khan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello guys,

are you guys here talking about people who applied in TR to PR 2021? Or you guys are talking about TR to PR new stream coming up again? Cause I’m eager to find out when is the new pathway coming.

Braykhna Khan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I have exactly the same situation even I've got the confirmation on my TR-PR application finalized/ approved on October 27 2022 + last Ghost updated and MP message.

CALGARY OFFICE !!
Plz Wake up.......

Anyone has the same situation ?
FEBRUARY AOR !!
JUNE 2021 Applicants !!
Hello,

did you apply for TR to PR last year?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys,

are you guys here talking about people who applied in TR to PR 2021? Or you guys are talking about TR to PR new stream coming up again? Cause I’m eager to find out when is the new pathway coming.
This answer is in the title of this discussion thread:

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

It was started specifically for the “TR to PR Pathway” stared in 2021 with applications opening on May 6 and closing Nov 5, 2021. So, yes, we all applied last year. No new TR to PR program has yet been announced but they have indicated intentions to do so though it is not likely to be an exact repeat.

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys,

Although a specific new TR2PR has not yet been announced, a reminder that Express Entry recently expanded eligible NOC’s. From IRCC’s website:

News release
“November 16, 2022—Ottawa – Immigration is not just good for our communities and our economy. It is essential. That is why the Government of Canada is working to welcome newcomers who bring the skills our economy needs to help address acute labour shortages across the country.

The Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, today announced the implementation of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 for immigration programs managed under the Express Entry system. Using the new NOC categories will allow Canada to bring in global talent in high-demand sectors like health care, construction, and transportation.

Nurse aides, long-term care aides, hospital attendants, elementary and secondary school teacher assistants, and transport truck drivers are examples of some of the 16 occupations now included in Express Entry.

The NOC system is used to track and categorize all jobs in the Canadian labour market and is updated to reflect changes in the economy and in the nature of work. The changes to the NOC system support the Minister’s commitment to expand pathways to permanent residency for temporary workers and international students, as more jobs will become eligible for the programs managed under Express Entry. Through this update, 16 occupations that were not previously eligible can now benefit from expanded pathways to permanent residency.“

Last edited:

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi all nice people here, hope you're doing well during the winter season and waiting for your official Permanent Resident.

Currently today, anyone here waiting the PR portal / COPR base from Calgary office ?
Anyone who has your TR-PR application approved on September - October 2022 already received PR portal / COPR
Please share your timeline (Experience) would be appreciated!

Especially @SmzAmir Brother
Congratulation for your achievement to Canada PR, Did you finally receive your official PR card ?

WISH and BLESS you all nice people!
Thanks bro. I hope you hear good news soon.
No, I have not received my eCOPR yet. Apparently, after Sep 2022, there were no eCOPR issued from the Calgary office.
My wife got hers because she came from outside of Canada but my portal says in review with IRCC for over a month now.

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Guys, after PGWP approval, my spouse applied for TRV and they stamped as Visitor instead of worker and expiration date was until passport expires. Is this common?

Reactions: jacob1234

Gee Varghese

May 19, 2022
Hey guys here is just sharing our timeline: FSW (Outland)
AOR -Nov 2019 -PPR March 2020
COPR- June 2020
COPR expired NOV 2020
Marriage June 2021

Wife issued with CIN Feb 2022
No documents requested
Medical request on March 2022 passed in 2 days.
Wife Biometrics done July2022
August 8 ADR- pcc, relationship questionnaire, pof and my travel history.

Visa office - Whitehorse
though I had submitted all documents within The timeline in august it still says ADR have been uploaded. Anybody facing this issue?

dead silence post that and Whitehorse visa office seems to be the slowest anyone else with the same issue

taj21

May 3, 2022
Hey guys I applied for TR to PR International Graduate category last year. Received AOR on May 4th, 2022 and Bio-metrics request on 20th September, 2022. Submitted Biometrics on 23rd September, 2022. No updates since then. My work permit expired in October, 2022. So, do I have to apply for a work permit extension or should I just wait for my PR confirmation?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Guys, after PGWP approval, my spouse applied for TRV and they stamped as Visitor instead of worker and expiration date was until passport expires. Is this common?
Yes, this is to decrease the backlog for inland TRV for students and foreign workers.
Are you a student or worker who received a V-1 visa?
This is not an error.
Find out more about the V-1 visa for students and workers.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey guys here is just sharing our timeline: FSW (Outland)
AOR -Nov 2019 -PPR March 2020
COPR- June 2020
COPR expired NOV 2020
Marriage June 2021

Wife issued with CIN Feb 2022
No documents requested
Medical request on March 2022 passed in 2 days.
Wife Biometrics done July2022
August 8 ADR- pcc, relationship questionnaire, pof and my travel history.

Visa office - Whitehorse
though I had submitted all documents within The timeline in august it still says ADR have been uploaded. Anybody facing this issue?

dead silence post that and Whitehorse visa office seems to be the slowest anyone else with the same issue
dude wrong forum