+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey guys I applied for TR to PR International Graduate category last year. Received AOR on May 4th, 2022 and Bio-metrics request on 20th September, 2022. Submitted Biometrics on 23rd September, 2022. No updates since then. My work permit expired in October, 2022. So, do I have to apply for a work permit extension or should I just wait for my PR confirmation?
You need to have valid temporary status to get PR. So, you didn't apply for a WP extension. If not, you need to apply for the restoration status along with the Tr2pr OWP.

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
That was really quick processed by officer, since you said AOR received on September 2022 and them ARD October, after that you got approved and email confirmed. BIG congrats brother!
I was not expecting it TBH, and still have my doubts as in my IRCC account it doesn't say anything about being approved.

justjessieee

Nov 8, 2022
Hey, I called IRCC agent. I told her that I am going out of the country to my home country. She told me that if my application gets approved. It would get rejected as I am out of the country. I am really stressing out. Could you please help me? It is really true.
I was told something similar by an immigration consultant. If it gets processed while I am out of the country I will be placed to the back of the line.
But he also told me once my application was open it will only take 2 months to receive PR. My application was opened in Feb... still no PR so who knows!!

Reactions: hello2018

sekhon123

Nov 22, 2022
Nov 2021- AoR under TR to PR
Dec 2021- Medical request for my daughter in India
Aug 2022- Medical request for me and my husband inside Canada(submitted twice)
Sept 2022-Application approved
3 Oct 2022- Portal request
Still waiting for COPR

My question is can we go to India without COPR as we didn't receive it yet? Are we still on work permit status?

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
  • Stream B: essential, non-health care (with 1 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 24, 2021
  • Biometrics request: 21 Jan, 2022
  • AOR: 24 Jan, 2022
  • ADR : NO ADR, everything uploaded upfront
  • Medical passed: 21 Jan, 2022
  • Review of additional documents
    - We do not need additional documents
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • GU : 23 Jun, 2022. -> Medical Exam "expired"
  • GU: 06 Sept, 2022 -> Review of eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
  • GU: 07 Sept, 2022 -> ADR (Schedule A detailed since 18yr, printed and signed + Birth Certificate for the little Canadian)
  • GU: 16 Sept, 2022 -> You passed the medical exam.
  • GU: 26 Oct, 2022 -> Confirmation Eligibility and security have passed
  • GU: 22 Nov, 2022 -> ?

Gill0001

Jun 21, 2022
Hello everyone i am not able login my gckey account. I registered threw scotia bank. From last 5 days its not working. I called bank agent told there is problem in their server and they don’t how long it will fix. So, there any other way access account regarding contacting ircc?

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hello everyone i am not able login my gckey account. I registered threw scotia bank. From last 5 days its not working. I called bank agent told there is problem in their server and they don’t how long it will fix. So, there any other way access account regarding contacting ircc?
It started working today.

Reactions: CherAmie

Ayothomas

Dec 11, 2019
Has everyone who are eligible for the automatic work permit got theirs yet? It’s seems like I’m the only one left who hasn’t received mine yet. When we finally get approved, can we do the other stuff without a valid status or I should just go apply for an extension before it expires December 31?

Reactions: Natty/@

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Has everyone who are eligible for the automatic work permit got theirs yet? It’s seems like I’m the only one left who hasn’t received mine yet. When we finally get approved, can we do the other stuff without a valid status or I should just go apply for an extension before it expires December 31?
I haven't seen mine too

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hello everyone. I got my medical passed again and received one ghost update after that as well. I called them, and the agent said that only criminality is left. For me, it took just a couple of weeks to pass the security, eligibility, and medical reassessment. I asked the agent twice to make sure that everything else is passed except criminality. Hopefully, everyone will get updates about their files as well. :)
P.S: AOR Mid-Feb and Stream B June 1st week. No ADR.
same situation here, everything is passed and criminality in progress ever since I linked my application last year. Mine everything is passed on NOV 2022. Dont know how long they gonna push for criminality