+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All ,

Can anyone help me to know .. how long does it take get a reply on enquiry raised on application.
My work permit application has passed timelines and MP raised a enquiry on it. so how long will take them to reply ..
From IRCC's website:

"Time frame for responses to parliamentarians
The standard for replies to MP enquiries is one week (or 5 working days). Where a substantive reply within one week is not possible, the MP’s office should be advised within one week of receipt of the enquiry that a reply will be provided shortly and by a specific date. Such delays should be exceptional and short. Ideally, MPs should receive a response within 2 working days."

...And then add a few days for the MP's office to get back to you.

Last edited:

Tola02

Sep 21, 2018
Hi everyone, I recently gave birth and my Tr to pr application is still in progress. I heard that I have to notify IRCC about this but I am not sure of how to go about this

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi everyone, I recently gave birth and my Tr to pr application is still in progress. I heard that I have to notify IRCC about this but I am not sure of how to go about this
Congratulations! And ... from IRCC's website:

"Change other information
You must use our Web form to tell us about changes to your situation, even if you applied online.

Examples of changes include
  • marriage or divorce
  • birth or adoption of a child
  • death of an applicant or dependant
  • changes that could affect your eligibility for the program you’re applying for, including changes in your (Note: for TR to PR, changes in the next 3 items do not affect your eligibility after the day you applied)
    • job situation
    • education
    • language skills
  • contact information updates, including:
    • email
    • phone number
If you change your contact information, make sure you check your old contact information until we update your application."

So, let them know the details of the birth of your child and if they need to know more, they will ask you. I don't know for sure what they might like to know but I would start with: Name, Sex, Date of Birth, Location (City, Province) and perhaps the name of the Hospital, and Child's Mother's Name & Father's Name. You can attach a document to a Webform so if you have a Birth Certificate, you could attach a copy of it at the end of the Webform process.

Last edited:

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
Hi guys
Day by day getting depressed.I applied my PR application last year 10 June and still no updates yet.it’s ok if they can give my spouse work visa approval. I applied for him June 13 and still no updates yet. It’s really frustrated and 5 months over already
Any idea please
Thank you
Did you apply under TR to PR policy?
or Sowp?

Reactions: CherAmie

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
Should I pay and submit a new 2nd CBSA request since they ignored my first one that I submitted 2 months ago? Help please
I did the same as you are thinking(paid again) and complained about my first ones too but later few days I got an email to all the emails I sent that you should wait 90 days after paying, then complaint or apply another set.

Tola02

Sep 21, 2018
Congratulations! And ... from IRCC's website:

"Change other information
You must use our Web form to tell us about changes to your situation, even if you applied online.

Examples of changes include
  • marriage or divorce
  • birth or adoption of a child
  • death of an applicant or dependant
  • changes that could affect your eligibility for the program you’re applying for, including changes in your (Note: for TR to PR, changes in the next 3 items do not affect your eligibility after the day you applied)
    • job situation
    • education
    • language skills
  • contact information updates, including:
    • email
    • phone number
If you change your contact information, make sure you check your old contact information until we update your application."

So, let them know the details of the birth of your child and if they need to know more, they will ask you. I don't know for sure what they might like to know but I would start with: Name, Sex, Date of Birth, Location (City, Province) and perhaps the name of the Hospital, and Child's Mother's Name & Father's Name. You can attach a document to a Webform so if you have a Birth Certificate, you could attach a copy of it at the end of the Webform process.
Thank you so much for the detailed advise Cheramie!

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
My outland spouse OWP approved on 17November.
I applied for it on September 27, 2022

:)
I applied 13 June and no updates yet
Now 5 months past already
When I checked status of application it’s showing eligibility reviewing and background check under process
How long will take no idea

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
New request for schedule A.
I filled it out even better than the first and sent it back same day. I hope this is the last thing they request from me.
- Criminality: in progress
- Medical: passed, Expired
- Biometrics: passed
- Info sharing: in progress
- Eligibility: in progress
- Security: not started
Requested docs:
Diploma, completion letter, transcript (Request: 14th Nov 2022, Sent back and received 15 Nov 2022)
Schedule A (Request: Nov 21 2022, Sent back: Nov 21 2022, Received: pending)

messy kassy

Nov 21, 2022
Very tired to wait.

I had applied this programme at 15th July 2021 and open work permit at 27th July exact 4 month before of my current work permit expires.

But they say just "we are checking your eligibility". for each application. Even though my work permit expires within 10 days.

Dose some one have any idea what is going on and what happens next?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Very tired to wait.

I had applied this programme at 15th July 2021 and open work permit at 27th July exact 4 month before of my current work permit expires.

But they say just "we are checking your eligibility". for each application. Even though my work permit expires within 10 days.

Dose some one have any idea what is going on and what happens next?
I got my WP in just under 4 months, you're almost there. Plus I applied at same time for my PR. But it's in dead mode rn.
Has anyone been able to sign into their IRCC account today? Can't seem to sign in, neither on CRA account somehow

Reactions: messy kassy

messy kassy

Nov 21, 2022
What I want to ask especially is whether is someone who could not get OWP by expiration date of his/her recent permit.

Is somebody else who could not get OWP by that date.