+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Based on FB and telegram posts, many of the June applicants are receiving updates. So, they are again working on tr2pr files as many people are receiving ADR, medical passed (Second time), and GU. Hopefully, they will clear many files before the end of this year. :)
Yes, they are Lucky people :) I received CBSA notes today, and nothing change from Sep 29th( last updates) :( At all :(

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Okay, thank you very much. Is this somewhere written? As if it goes wrong than I can have some proof to back it up.
In case if receive PR email do I have reply with webform because it may take time reach to IRCC officer?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/refused-trpr-outside.html

Temporary public policy for the issuance of permanent resident visas for foreign nationals, who have been refused under the “Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway”

Background

… Given longer than anticipated processing times and the opening of borders for international travel, it is recognized that applicants who are awaiting a final decision may need to travel outside of Canada. Being outside Canada at the time of decision as the sole reason for the refusal of these applications, is inconsistent with the overall intent, and as such it is desirable to facilitate the issuance of permanent resident visas to these applicants to enable their return to Canada for the purpose of being granted permanent resident status.

Public policy considerations
… The “Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway” recognized the economic contribution of temporary residents and acknowledges Canada’s ongoing need for skilled immigrants, which has been exacerbated during this exceptional period. While some applicants left Canada during the processing of their applications under this Pathway, their essentials skills and experience continue to be required in the Canadian economy. In addition, this group of applicants have recent ties to Canada and met all the conditions of the “Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway” other than being in Canada at a specific moment in time. This public policy will facilitate the issuance of permanent residence visas for these applicants who were refused for the sole reason of being outside of Canada at the time of final decision, allowing them to return to Canada and for their skills and talents to contribute to the labour market on a permanent basis.

As such, I hereby establish that, pursuant to my authority under section 25.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Act), there are sufficient public policy considerations that justify an exemption from provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (Regulations) to foreign nationals who meet the conditions ... Dated at Ottawa, April 21, 2022

Komal batth

Oct 14, 2022
Huge congratulations mate!
The most challenging journey come and ending, I’m also waiting the email confirmation from them as well (Calgary office I guess. It’s my secondary office on GCMS note), Hope I will get it very soon.

My applications was finalized/ approved on October 27 2022, I remembered the GU around 6.00pm my online account. I called to IRCC day later to confirmed and received an email from MP.
Visa office ?

Komal batth

Oct 14, 2022
Hey folks,

Finally got some movement on my application.

Here’s my time line:

Application: May 7, 2021 around 4:30AM EST
AOR: May 2, 2022
Additional docs : May 2, 2022 - Right of residency fee. Submitted it next day.
Medical: May 2, 2022 (Since then it changed to you don’t need a medical examination)
Additional doc: PCC - there was a confusion around this so I sent it on August 25, 2022
Eligibility: Passed around August 25th, 2022
GU1: Oct 21, 2022
GU2: Oct 24, 2022

Called IRCC yesterday and was told Info sharing and security are passed and criminality is in progress. I’m hoping the restless wait will soon be over.
Visa office?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Okay, thank you very much. Is this somewhere written? As if it goes wrong than I can have some proof to back it up.
In case if receive PR email do I have reply with webform because it may take time reach to IRCC officer?
Can someone who has already received their PR email help answer the second question above for @hello2018 . Specifically, are you or were you able to REPLY directly to the PR email you received? Or is/was it from an unmonitored email address? (If so, the webform step is unnecessary if you actually get the PR email while you're away). Again, can an actual PR email recipient help answer this?

Reactions: hello2018

Komal batth

Oct 14, 2022
Hi everyone I got confirmation to PR letter today from calgary.
here is my timeline:
Applied: 6/May/2021 IG stream
AOR: 21 January 2022
PCC request letter for me and spouce: 27 April
Relationship proff document request: 9 June
Ghost update: 19 october
Called ircc and they said everything is passed
Today i got confirmation around 1:45 pm est
Can you please tell from where your file processed?

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
Hi All, I received an email today confirming my PR but my IRCC account still shows "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you" and I am even about to send an ADR. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi All, I received an email today confirming my PR but my IRCC account still shows "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you" and I am even about to send an ADR. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone else?
This has happened to others. And congratulations.

Reactions: ralba80

Jj121

May 31, 2022
Applied- 10 July 2021
AOR- 13 July 2022
Eligibility- Not started
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not started
Info- sharing - completed
I received CBSA notes today.
anyone in same boat who applied around July 10,2021.
I feel like this will stretch to 2 years from the date of application. I am so stressed. Should I apply under express entry I have 1 year and few months left for work permit. Please share your thoughts I am really having hard time waiting and putting life on hold like most of us.Hope for the best.

Reactions: waitingforPR123

Jj121

May 31, 2022
Applied- 10 July 2021
AOR- 13 July 2022
Eligibility- Not started
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not started
I feel like this will stretch to 2 years from the date of application. I am so stressed. Should I apply under express entry I have 1 year and few months left for work permit. Please share your thoughts I am really having hard time waiting and putting life on hold like most of us.Hope for the best.
Does someone know which process takes longest? Thanks

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Applied- 10 July 2021
AOR- 13 July 2022
Eligibility- Not started
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not started
when did u submit cbsa request?