+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
WOW Congratulation folk !!
I assumed that "still in progress mean" between approve you application and prepare for virtual landing, after that they will send you the portal.

However mine was finalized/approved October 27, the ircc agent told me they are preparing application place in a queues for virtual landing. Unfortunately they said it has no timeline.
Did you receive GU when you the final verification was passed

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Did you receive GU when you the final verification was passed
Yes I did received GU on October 27 roughly 6.36pm. Once I checked on my online account was showing application profile updated.

Reactions: CherAmie

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Because TR to PR has taken longer than expected, there is a special policy in place stating that you cannot be rejected solely for being out of Canada. So, you can notify them by webform in advance of your vacation by providing them with your travel dates (departure and return), or you can go on your trip & if they then send you notification of PR while you’re away, you can then respond that you are on vacation & returning on xx date. They will put further PR processing on hold until you return. Then notify them by webform when you are back. Make sure you get a Re-entry stamp in your passport (some have recently stated they’ve been asked for proof of re-entry). Because you’re only vacationing for 1 month, you will not need a PCC unless you previously lived there for greater than 6 months and have not already provided a PCC. Make sure your travel documents (passport & TRV) don’t expire (for several months not just a day or two) before you return & allow travel & re-entry. Others — can you add more based on your experiences?
Thank you for reply. Really appreciate your answer.

Reactions: CherAmie

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
WOW Congratulation folk !!
I assumed that "still in progress mean" between approve you application and prepare for virtual landing, after that they will send you the portal.

However mine was finalized/approved October 27, the ircc agent told me they are preparing application place in a queues for virtual landing. Unfortunately they said it has no timeline.
Thank you. Hopefully we receive approval soon and then ecopr. Was reading ecopr forun and it’s another wait.Although we can’t do anything to speed up, this is too much wait on each stage even after completing the application. Frustrating.

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
All immigration and citizenship applications currently in progress at IRCC will continue to be processed but may experience delays. Due to the volume of cases, the International Network's applications are being tracked by the Operations Planning and Performance Branch (OPPB).Oct 17, 2022

Does anyone have info on this?. Saw in a group.

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
It's so depressing to see the same for several months yet, No update. Same We are processing your background check and reviewing the eligibility!!! Come on IRCC, give us approvals!!!

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Last edited:

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
It's so depressing to see the same for several months yet, No update. Same We are processing your background check and reviewing the eligibility!!! Come on IRCC, give us approvals!!!

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
same exact situation.
Stream B Applied July 16

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
All immigration and citizenship applications currently in progress at IRCC will continue to be processed but may experience delays. Due to the volume of cases, the International Network's applications are being tracked by the Operations Planning and Performance Branch (OPPB).Oct 17, 2022

Does anyone have info on this?. Saw in a group.
It is posted here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/general-measures.html

I don’t know how this specifically relates to our TR to PR Pathway but the International Network is IRCC’s resources outside of Canada:
  • The International Network delivers Canada’s immigration program and provides support for IRCC international priorities abroad in 59 locations around the world (Canadian embassies, high commissions, and consulates).

Last edited:
Reactions: ABTPG