>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Thanks Maxiie! Again congrats on receiving the extended WP! It helps to relieve the stress in its own way while we’re waiting for TR to PR approval! Whew!! Long process!

So sounds you applied for the WP extension? When was it? Mine WP expired early this month, according to the new policy for people waiting for their TR to PR approval, we will be able to receive the automatic extension for another 18 months. I received an email about it from IRCC back in Aug so I could show my employer before my WP expires and continue working. IRCC promised to mail the hard copy in mid-Oct, however so far I’ve not seen it in the mail.

I belong to the category who meet the 3 conditions to receive the automatic WP extension for 18 months, as I’m physically in Canada, mailing address is in updated status and my original WP expires between10/2022-12/2022.

I’ve been wondering do I need to apply for an WP extension in this case? Or should I keep waiting for a few more days? Any advice from anyone, or who’ve been going through the same?

Thanks all!
Thank you!
Actually it's still stressful because I have to find a new job and it's hard to find NOC B. I am unsure whether this TR to PR will be approved, and if yes then when? I am still in a limo till I get my PR. If I would've got my PR, then I didn't have to worry which type of job I need to work in as a backup PR. Mayne I just want my PR ASAP.

I think the reason I got earlier is because I am not in those PGWP category anymore. I had personally applied for TR to PR OWP under the policy. I never got any email as I shared earlier, my PGWP expired last year itself. I am not sure much about the process for the current PGWP holders. Maybe @SmzAmir be of help. & I had applied in the end of June this year. Luckily I got it in 4 months (almost) otherwise current processing time is almost 5-6 months. But if you guys already got the email from IRCC, you ppl should be getting hard copy soon too. If you need more guidance, I would suggest to ask registered immigration lawyer.

Reactions: jacob1234
Feb 14, 2016
Same here, I just received 4th GU today evening as per my criminality passed and the other steps passed as well. I'm very very relief and happy today since day one I submitted my application last year. Hope you will get a PR portal very soon!
It seems like they are back working on tr to pr pathway applications. Fingers crossed!!

Reactions: maxiie

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
I got refusal on my Tr to Pr application. AOR in nov2021, nothing after till feb- they asked for payment receipt, nothing after
Today my application refused. They said i did not met eligibility requirements.
Thanks everyone and wish everybody gud luck ahead.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got refusal on my Tr to Pr application. AOR in nov2021, nothing after till feb- they asked for payment receipt, nothing after
what exactly did they refuse you for? did they include it in the letter with more details?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,
If you like to disclose the reason, it would be a great help for this forum members. Did you apply with 1 yr course, your NOC wasn't there or they had a problem with your duties?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone,
Sad to hear this. Please share the reason, there are others in same situation

Reactions: T0pubo

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi everyone,
Oh my God! ☹ Under what stream?

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

Hello Jas,

Can you please share the reason of refusal? Exactly what it says about your eligibility? Also, have you ever got notes which could have provided you any idea ?

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Hi everyone,
Such bad luck, maybe your application was handled by one of the new 1,250 employees Fraser just hired. Literally, without any experience, they made wrong decisions.

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
yo guys does the security portion of the background check take the same amount of time as the criminality portion? if yes then imma be waiting a long time because my criminality has been in process for about 5-6 months now

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Omg. I am so worried about my application now. I linked my application on Nov 2021. They sent me request letter and saying I didn't pay the fee on Feb 2022 (BUT I actually did pay). And now there is no update, I am so worried. My application is in White horse, that all I know.

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Thanks for the quick response. I have submitted my receipts multiple times in the past. I just do not want to take any risks at this point and will pay the total fee to be safe.

Also, they did acknowledge that they received a copy of my receipts along with the application.

Once I have the PR, I will sort this issue out. :)
Hello, do you have any update after you made a new payment? I am in the same situation. I pay one more time too, because I don't want to take the risk at this point.

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Hi,
The reason was that I completed only 1year program and even the course itself is not qualified for any skilled level (0,1,2) job. This is only reason they gave me. Additionally I remember when i applied there was no such eligibility requirement for courses duration on 6 may but yes they changed it later that the program either diploma/degree/certificates worth 16 months duration. I even withdraw my application because i knew this gonna happen but later in feb they send me request letter for fee which was just a hope for me that maybe the duration doesn’t matter.