+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
That's a lot of money for sure but those who have done a bit of finance are familiar with a concept called "CLV", customer lifetime value. Meaning all the economic value of a costumer over the whole engagement period. Here it could be called immigrant lifetime value :))) see...the point is that as long as a potential immigrant is out of country they have all interest in bringing them in as soon as possible as they bring lots of money initially with themselves which application fees are peanuts in comparison. We all have an idea how much money we brough from home and spent here. The requirement of "previous Canadian experience" ( a mere joke ) for new commers to find jobs has been designed exactly to keep the new comer unemployed as much as tolerable since they will spend their savings here in Canadian economy before they become a tax payer.

For those who come in without PR however, the magic is to keep them in limbo as long as possible, for same reason. Lola or Lily shared a very eye opening article around last week which I recommend reading. Withing the article there was a link to a page describing how many temporary residents ( worker/student) become PR and after how long. That was very astonishing to see only 30% of them become PR withing 10 years of first coming to Canada !!! Yes you read that right ...10 years. The same graph shows about 15% or so become PR withing first 5 years ! There we go ! And this stat belongs to pre-pandemic era.

So in short, priority is to bring in as much as NEW MONEY as possible, and as soon as possible.
True as a workers we pay more taxes than others with PR and also they give us less benefits for our families, the problem is that we don’t have a voice no one with influence or power is fighting fo

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Since yours is IG stream probably they might complete soon but Ircc can’t be trusted. Lots of IG have already got their PR’s. Hopefully they do yours before December 2022. It’s better to submit another PR application, it may help to speed up the tr pr, u never know.
I submitted on May 6 too but stream B.
Hi,

I applied on May 6 under IG ENG stream about 5PM PST

AOR Mar 10, 2022
No ADR so far
Medical, Info sharing done
Criminality in progress
Security, eligibility not initiated

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Hello,

I applied for TR to PR around July still I have not got any response. I know this same situation with other people. I was wondering can I apply for US visitor visa. I don't know when would I get response back from IRCC abt my TR to PR application. What are the implications if my visa gets accepted or rejected? Will it affect my process? Do I need to inform to IRCC? Should I not apply for USA visitor visa or wait for decision on my file? Please let me know.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Got another GU today. Timeline below

Same here, I just received 4th GU today evening as per my criminality passed and the other steps passed as well. I'm very very relief and happy today since day one I submitted my application last year. Hope you will get a PR portal very soon!

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hi guys,

Anyone received the mailed copy of OWP extension from IRCC under the TR to PR policy with the 18 months of extension until Dec 31st. 2024? I received the email on Aug 10th, that I could potential work, as my OWP would expire during Oct-Dec 2022. And according to the policy, IRCC will mail the hard copy of OWP by mid-Oct. However so far I’ve not received it at all!!

Anyone in the same boat? Plus, no activity since AOR in May! That’s 5 months no progress.

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hey guys I got my WP in mail today
Hi Maxiee,
Congrats on receiving the WP. Just read your update after I posted on WP which I’ve checking mails in the last 2 weeks but so far haven’t seen it. May I know when did you the IRCC email on notifying of the extension? Mine was 08/10/2022. Thank you! Hope I could receive mine soon, too.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi Maxiee,
Congrats on receiving the WP. Just read your update after I posted on WP which I’ve checking mails in the last 2 weeks but so far haven’t seen it. May I know when did you the IRCC email on notifying of the extension? Mine was 08/10/2022. Thank you! Hope I could receive mine soon, too.
Hi Summer, mine got approved on Oct 18th and I received it in mail today, so almost 10 days since approval. Just want to share that my PGWP had expired last year itself, I was on Marco's WP and today got WP under TR to PR.

Reactions: Summer2022

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hi guys,

Anyone received the mailed copy of OWP extension from IRCC under the TR to PR policy with the 18 months of extension until Dec 31st. 2024? I received the email on Aug 10th, that I could potential work, as my OWP would expire during Oct-Dec 2022. And according to the policy, IRCC will mail the hard copy of OWP by mid-Oct. However so far I’ve not received it at all!!

Anyone in the same boat? Plus, no activity since AOR in May! That’s 5 months no progress.
Same here no work permit in the mail yet and this is October ending

Reactions: Summer2022

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hi Summer, mine got approved on Oct 18th and I received it in mail today, so almost 10 days since approval. Just want to share that my PGWP had expired last year itself, I was on Marco's WP and today got WP under TR to PR.
Thanks Maxiie! Again congrats on receiving the extended WP! It helps to relieve the stress in its own way while we’re waiting for TR to PR approval! Whew!! Long process!

So sounds you applied for the WP extension? When was it? Mine WP expired early this month, according to the new policy for people waiting for their TR to PR approval, we will be able to receive the automatic extension for another 18 months. I received an email about it from IRCC back in Aug so I could show my employer before my WP expires and continue working. IRCC promised to mail the hard copy in mid-Oct, however so far I’ve not seen it in the mail.

I belong to the category who meet the 3 conditions to receive the automatic WP extension for 18 months, as I’m physically in Canada, mailing address is in updated status and my original WP expires between10/2022-12/2022.

I’ve been wondering do I need to apply for an WP extension in this case? Or should I keep waiting for a few more days? Any advice from anyone, or who’ve been going through the same?

Thanks all!

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Same here no work permit in the mail yet and this is October ending
Exactly Ccltheo! Glad to hear there’re people also going through the same, and I’m not alone. It’s already end of Oct.

Hopefully IRCC will speed up the process. Maxiie has already received his, maybe ours are on the way.

Last edited:

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
the solution the find for us was keeping us at Limbo and take more money for us by applying for a new work permit, and maybe another one and another but they never give us what we deserve more than our PR

Reactions: waitingforPR123