+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
I never open it lol unless there is a message which is not from february hhahaaha
yes, very disappointed many new peopl that never had spent time studying, working, living and paying taxes here and they are getting theirs PR so easy in 6 months or less, that’s not fair for us they don’t respect the time we have been living here or application time

Reactions: sharma.a and maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
yes, very disappointed many new peopl that never had spent time studying, working, living and paying taxes here and they are getting theirs PR so easy in 6 months or less, that’s not fair for us they don’t respect the time we have been living here or application time
exactly, bloody Fraser

Rosinah

Jul 30, 2021
Hey guys I applied on the 25th of July 2021 aor received in Dec 2021 and a long silence till now. I received an invitation to apply for PR yesterday through express entry. Can I go ahead and apply through EE even though I still have the tr to pr application being processed?

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Hello guys. Please I need clarification on this. I just got a medical request for my Outland dependents but we have done upfront Medicals since March, 2022 which means their Medicals is still valid. Do you guys think they should go for another Medicals or we should use the Medicals they did in March. What should we do? Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hey guys I applied on the 25th of July 2021 aor received in Dec 2021 and a long silence till now. I received an invitation to apply for PR yesterday through express entry. Can I go ahead and apply through EE even though I still have the tr to pr application being processed?
Do it, don’t lose the chance, express entry is faster !

Reactions: T0pubo

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys. Please I need clarification on this. I just got a medical request for my Outland dependents but we have done upfront Medicals since March, 2022 which means their Medicals is still valid. Do you guys think they should go for another Medicals or we should use the Medicals they did in March. What should we do? Your response will be greatly appreciated.
Per IRCC's website:

"How long your medical results are good for
Your medical exam results are valid for 12 months only. If you don’t come to Canada as a permanent resident within that time, you may need to have another exam."

So, most people in your situation have been resubmitting their still valid medicals.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
You could do it, nothing wrong in having two applications, as there is no timeline for tr pr. It may be faster. When did u submit the application for tr pr?. What stream?. They are still rinsing May 6 applications.
Hi,

I applied on May 6 under IG ENG stream about 5PM PST

AOR Mar 10, 2022
No ADR so far
Medical, Info sharing done
Criminality in progress
Security, eligibility not initiated

Reactions: CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi,

I applied on May 6 under IG ENG stream about 5PM PST

AOR Mar 10, 2022
No ADR so far
Medical, Info sharing done
Criminality in progress
Security, eligibility not initiated
Same updates but different timeline

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
If half of the people who got the invitation have a spouse:
[ 2,500 (ppl) x $1,365 (processing fee + RPRF) ] + [ 5,000 (ppl) x $1,365 (processing fee + RPRF) ] = $10,237,500

Not a bad trade for the government. Of course, there are still many on the waiting list...
That's a lot of money for sure but those who have done a bit of finance are familiar with a concept called "CLV", customer lifetime value. Meaning all the economic value of a costumer over the whole engagement period. Here it could be called immigrant lifetime value :))) see...the point is that as long as a potential immigrant is out of country they have all interest in bringing them in as soon as possible as they bring lots of money initially with themselves which application fees are peanuts in comparison. We all have an idea how much money we brough from home and spent here. The requirement of "previous Canadian experience" ( a mere joke ) for new commers to find jobs has been designed exactly to keep the new comer unemployed as much as tolerable since they will spend their savings here in Canadian economy before they become a tax payer.

For those who come in without PR however, the magic is to keep them in limbo as long as possible, for same reason. Lola or Lily shared a very eye opening article around last week which I recommend reading. Withing the article there was a link to a page describing how many temporary residents ( worker/student) become PR and after how long. That was very astonishing to see only 30% of them become PR withing 10 years of first coming to Canada !!! Yes you read that right ...10 years. The same graph shows about 15% or so become PR withing first 5 years ! There we go ! And this stat belongs to pre-pandemic era.

So in short, priority is to bring in as much as NEW MONEY as possible, and as soon as possible.