+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
this is what they have been telling me since june that difficult part of application is done. Everything is passed. You can hear good news anytime soon. Still I am waiting for decision of my file. It is october now. My file was due on 14July.
Assuming EVERYTHING has been passed by June and due date being July, this is unusual if not odd. Did you go to your MP ?

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
I'm in a fun situation right now. My wife's student permit ends on Oct 30. We requested an extension through TRtoPR WP some months ago, no response or signs of life yet. But no problem application has already been made so after this date at least it's still possible to work on the implied status.

With the portal that we received early this month, I thought that our PR was practically in our hands so I sent a web form to cancel the WP application in order to recoup the fees. I received an email the next day from a CIC agent saying that they received my request and that a note had been added to my WP application for the agent in charge of my app. Additionally, they said: "Please note that the decision to withdraw an application is definitive and that a new application will require the applicable fees."

SOOO... if our WP app is already considered withdrawn (don't know if they already decided this) and we don't receive our e-COPR by Oct 30 we will be illegally in Canada :) ?

Also, waiting for PR doesn't give you implied status as far as my research goes

Last edited:

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Got a 3rd ghost update yesterday and today got update that medical is passed. Applied on Oct 29th 2021 under stream A Healthcare program English speaking with everything submitted upfront.
So far info sharing is passed and medical passed and Criminality in process as per the last cbsa notes
Can anyone comment on how long would it take? Any suggestions?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Reactions: Miracle2018

Mario1996

Feb 17, 2022
I have noticed a large amount of people in the same boat as me where their entire application is completed except criminality. Please if you only have criminality ( and maybe info-sharing) left, like or reply to this post so we can see how many there are in this situation. My guess is that they would clear all of us out at once with bulk approvals soon