+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
it's for whole PR application but it depends, it probably would get processed sooner but could also delay depending on how incapable your VO is. In case of Amir, his file went well beyond the due date
thanks broskie. hope it get it approved before the due date. on my notes it says that they have all the required documents for my eligibility so hopefully that'll be done quickly. and then only my security will be left.

Reactions: maxiie

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hi All,

My TR to PR Application OWP has been rejected! :(

This letter refers to your application for restoration and a work permit. Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.
[X] A visitor, worker or student who loses temporary resident status for failure to comply with the following conditions imposed under:  paragraph 185(a),  any of subparagraphs 185(b)(i) to (iii), or  paragraph 185(c) may be eligible for restoration of temporary resident status if an application is submitted within 90 days after loss of status and if following examination it is established that the applicant meets the initial requirements for their stay and has complied with any other conditions imposed. In your case, you have not met the eligibility requirements to accompany your spouse; therefore you are not eligible to have your temporary resident status restored. Since you no longer hold temporary resident status in Canada your application for a work permit is also refused.
[X] Your application for an Open Work Permit under the TRPR Pathway has been assessed. As the Principal Applicant’s application has been refused under this public policy, you are not eligible for an Open Work Permit under this public policy.
[X] You are a person in Canada without temporary resident status who is not eligible for restoration under Section 182 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
[X] You are a person in Canada without legal status and as such are required to leave Canada immediately. If you do not leave Canada voluntarily, enforcement action may be taken against you.

I applied for restoration of status and work permit on my spousal PGWP in September (June 29th Rejected OWP).

Please suggest with your expertise, If I can stay until my OWP process restoration!

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

Sahil098

Oct 13, 2022
it's a ghost update, meaning that somethings has been approved in your processing criteria or that someone is working on your application.
Today i called IRCC and They told me Everything is passed and i clarified again with them and told me that :
Eligibility: Passed
Background check: Passed
Criminality:passed
Info : Passed
They told me you are very near .
Can anybody please tell me what next now .

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi All,

This letter refers to your application for restoration and a work permit. Based on your application and accompanying documentation that you have provided, I have carefully considered all information and I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations. Your application as requested is therefore refused.
[X] A visitor, worker or student who loses temporary resident status for failure to comply with the following conditions imposed under:  paragraph 185(a),  any of subparagraphs 185(b)(i) to (iii), or  paragraph 185(c) may be eligible for restoration of temporary resident status if an application is submitted within 90 days after loss of status and if following examination it is established that the applicant meets the initial requirements for their stay and has complied with any other conditions imposed. In your case, you have not met the eligibility requirements to accompany your spouse; therefore you are not eligible to have your temporary resident status restored. Since you no longer hold temporary resident status in Canada your application for a work permit is also refused.
[X] Your application for an Open Work Permit under the TRPR Pathway has been assessed. As the Principal Applicant’s application has been refused under this public policy, you are not eligible for an Open Work Permit under this public policy.
[X] You are a person in Canada without temporary resident status who is not eligible for restoration under Section 182 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations.
[X] You are a person in Canada without legal status and as such are required to leave Canada immediately. If you do not leave Canada voluntarily, enforcement action may be taken against you.

I applied for restoration of status and work permit on my spousal PGWP in September (June 29th Rejected OWP).

Please suggest with your expertise, If I can stay until my OWP process restoration!
So when exactly did your original work permit expired & when did you apply? & why they’re asking you to leave if you are on implied status as they haven’t completed processing of your tr to pr? Who was the PA you or your wife? Also did you have pgwp before or closed work permit?

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
So when exactly did your original work permit expired & when did you apply? & why they’re asking you to leave if you are on implied status as they haven’t completed processing of your tr to pr? Who was the PA you or your wife? Also did you have pgwp before or closed work permit?
In march 2022 expired but applied for extension in Jan 2022 and received refusal in 28 June 2022, Applied restoration in on 29 June 2022 within a day! Also applied restoration of status under spousal PGWP in September 2022. I am bit confused now!

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
My spouse has also applied her PGWP upon graduation in Jan 2022 but received a response on 29 June 2022 that it got approved until June 2025! Since she have status and so they rejected her application as well as a Principal application under TR to PR work permit policy. So they rejected my application as well. :(

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Today i called IRCC and They told me Everything is passed and i clarified again with them and told me that :
Eligibility: Passed
Background check: Passed
Criminality:passed
Info : Passed
They told me you are very near .
Can anybody please tell me what next now .
Same words the agant told me last week. She said you are very close to your decision , more time consuming part info sharing and security check which you have already passed , only criminality is left.

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi All,

Hi All,

Below sentence sounds like your spouse application for TR to PR is refused, or your spouse work permit application under TR to PR is refused since she has already a PGWP.

Then obviously if you have applied for OWP under that justification, you are refused too. May be you reconsider to apply for restoration and OWP under your spouse PGWP which is valid till 2025 as soon as possible ? If I were you , My decision though would be to consult an immigration lawyer immediately.

Reactions: CherAmie

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Below sentence sounds like your spouse application for TR to PR is refused, or your spouse work permit application under TR to PR is refused since she has already a PGWP.

Then obviously if you have applied for OWP under that justification, you are refused too. May be you reconsider to apply for restoration and OWP under your spouse PGWP which is valid till 2025 as soon as possible ? If I were you , My decision though would be to consult an immigration lawyer immediately.
That's what I did and applied under Spouse PGWP in September 2022. It shows still processing

Reactions: CherAmie

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Someone on Facebook said that they called CIC and an agent mentioned that they would be focusing only on Ukrainian applications until October 28th x.x
After Afghanistan then to Ukraine, it means that only if the world was totally at peace, they would take time to process on this stream? After pouring a lot of money for international tuition fees, those hypocrites treat us like the third class.

Last edited: