Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Today i called IRCC and They told me Everything is passed and i clarified again with them and told me that :
Eligibility: Passed
Background check: Passed
Criminality:passed
Info : Passed
They told me you are very near .
Can anybody please tell me what next now .
WOW
Great news and congrats in advance, your PR portal will be on the way to you!

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Same words the agant told me last week. She said you are very close to your decision , more time consuming part info sharing and security check which you have already passed , only criminality is left.
Same here, all parts been passed just keep waiting for criminality still in process.....the agent told me, it's depending on which country on your birth place, the application will be reviewed by officer back and forth. Some country will take 2-4 weeks up to 2 months in general.

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
Same here, all parts been passed just keep waiting for criminality still in process.....the agent told me, it's depending on which country on your birth place, the application will be reviewed by officer back and forth. Some country will take 2-4 weeks up to 2 months in general.
I ordered gcms notes in which my criminality(background check) is in process from last 4 months and still left with my spouse criminality check, rest everything passed. I don't know how long will they take for that : (

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Hi Jeicie, thank you for your response. So, you also received an email back on August 1st week? Do you have any updates on your GC key account? My august letter started with an apology that they mistakenly sent the email notification to someone else and then they mentioned the extension of December 2024. BUt still now no update in the GC key account or WP hard copy. Thanks.
Yup I received email in August 2022. Until now, i havent received a hard copy or even an email regarding the OWP extension.

Reactions: Troponin

Geeko

Feb 13, 2017
Hi everyone, So I'm getting a job offer from my field in Vancouver. It's like a dream job for me but I'm not sure if I can leave Ontario while still waiting for my PR approval. Am I legally allowed to move from here or I'll have to leave this golden chance of my career? Any advice would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

Reactions: waitingforPR123

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone, So I'm getting a job offer from my field in Vancouver. It's like a dream job for me but I'm not sure if I can leave Ontario while still waiting for my PR approval. Am I legally allowed to move from here or I'll have to leave this golden chance of my career? Any advice would be really appreciated.
Thanks!
yes mayne, you can move wherever you want to except Quebec. When you get portal request you can provide them with updated address. What's the role and how much are they paying ;)

Reactions: Geeko

Geeko

Feb 13, 2017
yes mayne, you can move wherever you want to except Quebec. When you get portal request you can provide them with updated address. What's the role and how much are they paying ;)
Oh so I can move there? That's a relief.
It probably won't sound very interesting to other people but I'll be testing VR video games. Pay is around 50k but I'm getting my first shot at entering the video game industry which isn't an easy task for freshers. :)

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Oh so I can move there? That's a relief.
It probably won't sound very interesting to other people but I'll be testing VR video games. Pay is around 50k but I'm getting my first shot at entering the video game industry which isn't an easy task for freshers. :)
sorry for asking personal question, I got excited about WaiterForever related post earlier so just wanted to fool around a bit. But congrats, and all the best with your new life. You are young and got great time ahead.

Reactions: Geeko

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Same words the agant told me last week. She said you are very close to your decision , more time consuming part info sharing and security check which you have already passed , only criminality is left.
this is what they have been telling me since june that difficult part of application is done. Everything is passed. You can hear good news anytime soon. Still I am waiting for decision of my file. It is october now. My file was due on 14July.

Reactions: Khhhh