+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I submitted my TR to PR application at 1 am 7th May. After a long waiting, my account was finally linked in Feb 2022.

Then in March, I received a message about my biometrics collection refund. Since I got biometrics collection in 2020.

However, after that, I never received any update. no emails and nothing updated on my online account application status.

I sent inquiries thru Webform several times but every time they just reply it takes time for processing the application . It looks just like an automatic reply.

Is there anyone have a similar experience or any suggestions? What can I do rather than just wait?

My friend told me his online application status did update after he got copr. I am worried about whether there is possible that my portal link was not sent to my email successfully.
U shud caĺl ircc or contact ur mp regarding updates abt ur file...for more detailed information regarding ur file, plz apply gcms or cbsa notes

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I am preparing a list of common questions and answers regarding the TR2PR applications. I am gathering the information here in an online document:
Online Document Link

I have also added the link to my signature. Feel free to share it with anyone that might be interested. I will add more content to it over time. If you would like anything to be added, reply to this message or send me a private message.
I know how stressful n painful this entire process is for all of us..hope it ends soon. Once ur spouse arrives, plan ur vacation and u will be ok..and also great idea for creating online document as most people have lot of questions. Appreciate ur work

Reactions: Natty/@ and SmzAmir

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I know how stressful n painful this entire process is for all of us..hope it ends soon. Once ur spouse arrives, plan ur vacation and u will be ok..and also great idea for creating online document as most people have lot of questions. Appreciate ur work
No worries. Thank you.
Yeah, will definitely do that.

Reactions: Lily444

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
As TR2PR applicants we had to apply for WP extension, we also received an authorization letter showing until when we can work. It was Oct 20 for me, but we're already on Oct 12. Am I still going to be in "maintained status"? Or I have to reach out to IRCC? Does anybody know?

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hello Lily, thanks. How are you?
My wife got the passport request and has already sent it to get the visa. My e-COPR will be ready once she gets hers.
I have experienced a lot of anxiety and depression, especially in the past couple of months. I don't think things go back to normal soon for me but at least I can sleep better at night. Since I didn't receive the e-COPR yet I haven't gotten a new SIN # or health card.
Dear Amir , Just a comment on health card. I remember you said you are working. So , whats the problem to get the health card ? I got mine easily long back.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
As TR2PR applicants we had to apply for WP extension, we also received an authorization letter showing until when we can work. It was Oct 20 for me, but we're already on Oct 12. Am I still going to be in "maintained status"? Or I have to reach out to IRCC? Does anybody know?

Yes you’re still on maintained status

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Dear Amir , Just a comment on health card. I remember you said you are working. So , whats the problem to get the health card ? I got mine easily long back.
Yeah, I need to have a valid work permit and job letter to get the health card. My WP expired on Oct 10 and I haven't received the ECOPR yet. That's why I have to wait to get that and then apply for a new health card.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Dear @SmzAmir , Thanks for your efforts in this forum and the great job of preparing the QA document. Regarding below Q&A , I have something to say. I was able to link my application and got AOR only in mid April this year. However, last September ( 2021 ), I proactively sent my police certificates and results of medical tests via web form without being asked. There was a long silence and in January 2022 I received a response to my web form that they have received those docs and they have been added to my file. At that time I had no app num or even temp num. Just to clarify. Thanks again for great work !

Q6: I have made a mistake in one of my forms, how can I notify the officer about it?
If you have not received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) yet, you cannot send documents through web forms for your application. Wait until you have your AOR or your application number.
If you have your application number, you can send a webform with the correct form attached.
When selecting your application type, use permanent resident and express entry for the selections. Make sure to include your application number, UCI and date of birth in your enquiry message.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Finally after long got to speak with agent. Today got connected after few attempts. Wait time was 37 mins but got connected after almost an hour. Same old update like the last 2 calls & like the gcms. Nothing’s moved, nothing changed.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Yeah, I need to have a valid work permit and job letter to get the health card. My WP expired on Oct 10 and I haven't received the ECOPR yet. That's why I have to wait to get that and then apply for a new health card.
Which province & are you still working?

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Actually no, if you just can show them you have passed the ELIGIBILITY of your permeant residence application you will get your health card.

• are applying for permanent residence in Canada and:
    • have submitted an application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and;
    • IRCC has confirmed they have reviewed the application and that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply (see document requirements);and
    • you have not yet been denied

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Dear @SmzAmir , Thanks for your efforts in this forum and the great job of preparing the QA document. Regarding below Q&A , I have something to say. I was able to link my application and got AOR only in mid April this year. However, last September ( 2021 ), I proactively sent my police certificates and results of medical tests via web form without being asked. There was a long silence and in January 2022 I received a response to my web form that they have received those docs and they have been added to my file. At that time I had no app num or even temp num. Just to clarify. Thanks again for great work !

Q6: I have made a mistake in one of my forms, how can I notify the officer about it?
If you have not received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) yet, you cannot send documents through web forms for your application. Wait until you have your AOR or your application number.
If you have your application number, you can send a webform with the correct form attached.
When selecting your application type, use permanent resident and express entry for the selections. Make sure to include your application number, UCI and date of birth in your enquiry message.
Actually I had sent 2-3 times prior to linking & AoR & it wasn’t accepted until I sent them again after AoR. So with IRCC you never know

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Hi everyone,
I want to know that everything is passesd in my application except the criminality which is not initiated yet. Anyone has an idea how much time it will take to criminality get passesd.
pls reply if someone has an idea about it.