+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Hi Everyone

I am still waiting from 3 months for final decision. Called Ircc yesterday, no work has been done on my file since June.

Medical - passed
Security- passed
Eligibility - passed

Is this negative sign? I’m confused.
Could be that info sharing is not complete yet, or criminality has not started or is in progress. Sometimes background check takes ages.

• Wow
Reactions: jacob1234

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Could be that info sharing is not complete yet, or criminality has not started or is in progress. Sometimes background check takes ages.
Background : completed
Info sharing : completed
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed

Even the IRCC agent confirmed that only final decision is pending.

Reactions: jacob1234

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
The last update on GCMS is from 5th Aug for PR

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
InfoSharing: Complete
In WhiteHorse currently (Eligibility to be processed here)

Need interpretation for PR GCMS notes:

Plz tell me what does each of these mean?

RPRF: Complete (What's that RPRF?)
Assigned to: RC-5414 (Is this Agent code or what is it?)
Counterfoil Required: Yes (But why is it required for PR file?)
Under Biometrics: Assessment - Review Required; Info - Received-NRT (So is it complete or not? And was there something that came up that they had to review? But it says NRT so it's completed, right?)
Under Eligibility: Due Date - 12 Jul 2023 (So they gonna stretch till next July/Aug to give me decision? WTF!)
Also under Eligibility, it says assigned to RC-6262, what's that? And also, Activity# - 1-NUVTV73 (now wth is this?). Also, there are different activity codes for security, and criminality, I don't understand what they mean or are they agent codes?
Biometrics: Received - NRT (Means it's already completed, right?)
Medical: This was passed but validity date against it is 20 Sep 2022,does that mean, it will change from passed to something like don't need on 21 Sep 2022? Or would they send some ADR?
What is ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES subheading mean? It's under ASSOCIATIONS.

@SmzAmir @CherAmie @megapint or anyone
There are many terms that are internal to IRCC procedures and there is no information available to public about them.

But here is what I know:
What is Counterfoil Required? if yes, means that you are not visa exempt. If you're outside Canada when your application is approved, you will get passport request.

What is RPRF? It is right of permanent residency fee. If completed, it means that you paid it.

What is Received-NRT? No Reportable Trace (a report given to CIC when CSIS has no adverse information on the immigration applicant). It may still need the officer's review but on CSIS side, it's done.

What is the Due Date? It's the standard processing time of a step. It does not mean that it will be done exactly at that date. It can be sooner or later.

What is RC-6262? It's the Centralized Intake office (CIO) in Sydney. They're responsible for initial assessment of the application.

What is RC-5414? It's the Whitehorse office. They're responsible for background check.

RCs are associated with the processing centers. They are not related to officers who assess the applications.

Medical exam has a validity of one year. If passed, you may get an ADR to submit a new exam. In most cases, the officer will extend the expired one.

Last edited:

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Background : completed
Info sharing : completed
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed

Even the IRCC agent confirmed that only final decision is pending.
Then I can only imagine that the officer didn't put a reminder/bring forward date on your file. I would raise a webform and inquire about the status. Once the webform is attached to your file (in a month or so) the officer has to look at it. The other alternative is wait :/ Hope you will have good news soon.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Then I can only imagine that the officer didn't put a reminder/bring forward date on your file. I would raise a webform and inquire about the status. Once the webform is attached to your file (in a month or so) the officer has to look at it. The other alternative is wait :/ Hope you will have good news soon.
I will try that. Thank you for reply.

Reactions: Lola247

Harkiran1997

Jun 5, 2021
Hi everyone
I also got extended work permit approved till December 2024. I am going to India next week for 2 months. I have valid try till 2025 April. Do u guys know if I can travel outside country without actual hard copy of work permit in hand then come back to Canada.
Thank you

Reactions: maxiie

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to asked, on a clarification point:

I am still waiting for my TR to PR to be approved.

Last year I extended my work permit and it got extended until Dec 2022 under Tr to Pr scheme.

Immigration sent an email, mentioned that we will be eligible to receive an extension until 2024. Therefore, my question is: are we waiting for them to mail it to me or do it need to apply for extension. They just said, they will mail it to me and am unsure.

Kindly advise on that.

Thanks
Ridwaan
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit/special-measure.html

You will get the new permit by October. I still suggest confirming from someone else who is in the same situation.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Hi everyone
I also got extended work permit approved till December 2024. I am going to India next week for 2 months. I have valid try till 2025 April. Do u guys know if I can travel outside country without actual hard copy of work permit in hand then come back to Canada.
Thank you
Hi, i want to ask one question that did you got an email about extented work permit or did you apply for extension. I also have workpermit untill 31 dec. 2022 under this public policy. But i did not get any email from ircc about extension. I am really worried now. What you think that what should i do now . Please reply my question as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Harkiran1997

Jun 5, 2021
Hi, i want to ask one question that did you got an email about extented work permit or did you apply for extension. I also have workpermit untill 31 dec. 2022 under this public policy. But i did not get any email from ircc about extension. I am really worried now. What you think that what should i do now . Please reply my question as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.
I got an email in august for extending. I have seen some people on Facebook group who got approval without getting email in august. Just check ur gc key account where u first extended the work permit under try to pr. I did not got any any email of approval I just saw updated message in front of my old application and it was there.
Thank you

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
There are many terms that are internal to IRCC procedures and there is no information available to public about them.

But here is what I know:
What is Counterfoil Required? if yes, means that you are not visa exempt. If you're outside Canada when your application is approved, you will get passport request.

What is RPRF? It is right of permanent residency fee. If completed, it means that you paid it.

What is Received-NRT? No Reportable Trace (a report given to CIC when CSIS has no adverse information on the immigration applicant). It may still need the officer's review but on CSIS side, it's done.

What is the Due Date? It's the standard processing time of a step. It does not mean that it will be done exactly at that date. It can be sooner or later.

What is RC-6262? It's the Centralized Intake office (CIO) in Sydney. They're responsible for initial assessment of the application.

What is RC-5414? It's the Whitehorse office. They're responsible for background check.

RCs are associated with the processing centers. They are not related to officers who assess the applications.

Medical exam has a validity of one year. If passed, you may get an ADR to submit a new exam. In most cases, the officer will extend the expired one.
Thanks Amir yaar!
I dunno what's the point of counterfoil, because it wasn't showing on my WP gcms even though I am not from a visa-exempt country. Anyways chuck that.
Yeah I think InfoSharing is complete so it's good. But not sure what's taking criminality so much time, weird.
Mayne I don't have savings to last till next July without a job and rn WP processing times seems to keep increasing too due to so many WP to Ukrainians and now to Latin Americans as per new updates.
I don't think they'll ask Medical again as recently as per 1 of the latest updates, they had waived Medical for all upcoming applications

Reactions: SmzAmir

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone
Thank you
just try to re-book your flight, get the wp ext hard copy, it might take a couple of weeks but better to take and leave, it's already approved. btw when did you apply?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Actually, I found the CBSA GCMS notes to be much easier to read and digest than the IRCC version.
I prefer GCMS, CBSA isn't much and hardly has any info and isn't legible either. Atleast the ones that I had ordered earlier