>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You can send them an email with the temporary request tracking number. They send mine 1 day later after I sent an email for updates.
atip-aiprp@cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
That happened with me last time & I got my 1st set in a few days or a few weeks after that. But this time despite officially complaining to office of information commissioner & getting an officer assigned, I haven’t got it since almost 2 months

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
mine was read before, there was a change to "none" around a couple of months ago for 1-2 days but then it was "read" throughout. I did get AOR around 2 months ago as well. btw what's the update at your end man? also, did you get your wp ext?
If that's the case, it can be a glitch or something on the portal. It's weird to get none for a couple of days.
No update so far, the PR application is as before. My WP is also expiring in mid-October, no news on that as well. So frustrating...

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If that's the case, it can be a glitch or something on the portal. It's weird to get none for a couple of days.
No update so far, the PR application is as before. My WP is also expiring in mid-October, no news on that as well. So frustrating...
mine is expiring around same time in Oct as well, it's indeed irritating

Reactions: SmzAmir

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Same in here bro. I recall that one time my visa processing took 18 months from inside Canada. What I recall they told me for some screenings they rely on 3rd parties and IRCC has no involvement! What a BS
my info sharing was already passed a month ago. not sure what they do with criminality and security and eligibility at whitehorse office. I had even shared rcmp along with home pcc to speed up the process but no use

Reactions: Raja1203

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
The last update on GCMS is from 5th Aug for PR

Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
InfoSharing: Complete
In WhiteHorse currently (Eligibility to be processed here)

Need interpretation for PR GCMS notes:

Plz tell me what does each of these mean?

RPRF: Complete (What's that RPRF?)
Assigned to: RC-5414 (Is this Agent code or what is it?)
Counterfoil Required: Yes (But why is it required for PR file?)
Under Biometrics: Assessment - Review Required; Info - Received-NRT (So is it complete or not? And was there something that came up that they had to review? But it says NRT so it's completed, right?)
Under Eligibility: Due Date - 12 Jul 2023 (So they gonna stretch till next July/Aug to give me decision? WTF!)
Also under Eligibility, it says assigned to RC-6262, what's that? And also, Activity# - 1-NUVTV73 (now wth is this?). Also, there are different activity codes for security, and criminality, I don't understand what they mean or are they agent codes?
Biometrics: Received - NRT (Means it's already completed, right?)
Medical: This was passed but validity date against it is 20 Sep 2022,does that mean, it will change from passed to something like don't need on 21 Sep 2022? Or would they send some ADR?
What is ORGANIZATIONS & ENTITIES subheading mean? It's under ASSOCIATIONS.

@SmzAmir @CherAmie @megapint or anyone

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020

Under Biometrics: Assessment - Review Required; Info - Received-NRT (So is it complete or not? And was there something that came up that they had to review? But it says NRT so it's completed, right?)
Under Eligibility: Due Date - 12 Jul 2023 (So they gonna stretch till next July/Aug to give me decision? WTF!)
Also under Eligibility, it says assigned to RC-6262, what's that? And also, Activity# - 1-NUVTV73 (now wth is this?). Also, there are different activity codes for security, and criminality, I don't understand what they mean or are they agent codes?
Medical: This was passed but validity date against it is 20 Sep 2022,does that mean, it will change from passed to something like don't need on 21 Sep 2022? Or would they send some ADR?

Look in @SmzAmir 's signature. He has all the links on how to interpret the GCMS notes and also the codes for the Responsibility Centers (RC).

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

Sorry, I haven’t done any significant research on GCMS notes … yet.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi Everyone

I am still waiting from 3 months for final decision. Called Ircc yesterday, no work has been done on my file since June.

Medical - passed
Security- passed
Eligibility - passed

Is this negative sign? I’m confused.

• Angry