+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SK@Canada

Mar 17, 2022
Hello,

It's about my friend's TRPR application - I have a question on what her MP emailed her.

They said her application is now making progress - It's great to hear.
But they also wrote "There is a bring forward on your file for October 13 2022, so you may hear something from IRCC by the end of the month."

What’s that supposed to mean...??

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey @jacob1234, do you mean that even the existing WP becomes invalid if the WP extension under TR to PR is refused?

Even though my PGWP expires in July '23, I had to apply for an extension in June '22 as it was a pre-requisite to apply for Spousal OWP under TR to PR.
You were not eligible as your WP will not be expiring in the next four months. Mostly, The officer usually indicates in the refusal letter that your status has expired as of the refusal date, and you have to apply for restoration. If it is stated that your temporary status has expired/invalid, then your existing WP also becomes invalid.

Reactions: sharma.a

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello,

It's about my friend's TRPR application - I have a question about what her MP emailed her.

They said her application is making progress - It's great to hear.
But they also wrote "There is a bring forward on your file for October 13 2022, so you may hear something from IRCC by the end of the month."

The forward date is when the officer rechecks the applicant's file. It is a reminder for the officer to recheck the file so it doesn't get lost in the processing and update/ask for additional information if required.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
You were not eligible as your WP will not be expiring in the next four months. Mostly, The officer usually indicates in the refusal letter that your status has expired as of the refusal date, and you have to apply for restoration. If it is stated that your temporary status has expired/invalid, then your existing WP also becomes invalid.
Okay, thanks!

That's scary, but it is what it is.

I had to apply for it because without it I could have not applied OWP for my spouse. This is a clear flaw in their requirements.

Reactions: jacob1234

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Seems lots of ppl received the portal the last few days

This means IRCC is ACTUALLY working, but mine got stuck in criminality for 6 months

Is anyone who got Aor in March with #00251 in the same situation?

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
My wife OWP application received mail today requesting for biometric receipt, but she paid for biometric in 2019 when she applied for visiting visa. Do you think we should resend the old receipt or pay a new biometric fee of $85?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
My wife OWP application received mail today requesting for biometric receipt, but she paid for biometric in 2019 when she applied for visiting visa. Do you think we should resend the old receipt or pay a new biometric fee of $85?
They asked samething for us too..but we sent old biometric correspondence letter along with receipt and also screenshot of the biometrics number given in past wp applications. Remember biometrics are valid for 10 years!!

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hello,

It's about my friend's TRPR application - I have a question on what her MP emailed her.

They said her application is now making progress - It's great to hear.

Do you mind sharing your friend's timeline or AOR, that would be helpful.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I don’t think existing WP will become invalid like that if it still hasn’t expired but yes his current application will be rejected as he applied earlier

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Seems lots of ppl received the portal the last few days

This means IRCC is ACTUALLY working, but mine got stuck in criminality for 6 months

Is anyone who got Aor in March with #00251 in the same situation?
Yes.
Submition time 12:16 pm May 6, 2021
AOR: March 26, 2022

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie