+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

lekker141

Nov 11, 2020
That's an impressive score. 486+ has a likelihood to get in because the rate of score drop has been avg 7points less every draw since reopen. Majority of people are in 470+ range. 480+ has less than 10K. I think you will get the TR-PR faster but no harm to double dip. I'd say if you have 1 year experience go for CEC as well. whichever comes first take. Opportunity cost is the cost of application.
Do you know whats that cost application approx. for a family of 3, yeah I think if the government issue a new TR to PR, I can get around 7 - 8 months advantage on the processing time compared with EE. but the current pathway has just taken so long that makes doubt a little hehe.

Boodie

Sep 13, 2022
You can only apply 4 months before your WP expiry for tr2pr OWP. So, you should have applied in Nov. You should withdraw that application and apply in Nov,2022 as officer will reject your Wp-ext application
I understood the exact opposite. I thought you can apply if you have 4 months or greater, which I now realize makes much less sense. Is their any harm in withdrawing the application?

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
Hello Folks,
I am under applied status in TR to PR with outland spouse. My WP is expiring in 2024 , my question is:

Can I still apply for my spouse OWP who is outland, I (main applicant) not applying for OWP.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thank you Guys

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello guys

I need your help again. How i can change my address in my application.as my current mailing address and address given to ircc for pr application is different. Do i need to change address if yes then how?
Call IRCC n the agent will update. Also send a webform to be on safe side

Reactions: Lily444

hyeng

Dec 9, 2021
Hey guys,

i got approval email this morning. Here is my timeline. I hope everyone has your application approved this year!!
  • Submit application: Jun29,2021 (Stream A-Eng)
  • Refund Biometric: Dec 1, 2021
  • AOR Dec 9, 2021
  • Order GCMS Mar 11 - Receive Apr 12. Found out a new Schedule A was requested but didn’t get any communication from IRCC. *In GCMS notes*:
+ Criminal has not started
+Criminal Bio - Passed
+Eligibility - Passed Dec 29, 2021
+Medical - Passed Nov 16, 2021
+Security has not started
  • Submit new Schedule A Apr 12, 2022
  • Medical changed to we do not need your medical in May 2022
  • Medical Passed again Aug 25, 2022

1st GU: In May 2021- Medical change to “do no need”
2st GU: Aug 25, 2022: Medical passed again
3rd GU: Sep 10, 2022

*never got any emails for GU*
——> PR portal request: Sep 13, 2022<————

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
You can only have a new SIN when you get your eCOPR (usually 4 days after you have replied to portal). You will print it out, sign it, then bring it to Service Canada along with: all your passports, your old SIN and a proof of address (phone bill will suffice).
Thank you.

Also, you have a very detailed timeline.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I understood the exact opposite. I thought you can apply if you have 4 months or greater, which I now realize makes much less sense. Is their any harm in withdrawing the application?
No. It is best to withdraw than wait for the officer to refuse and go for a restoration application along with the new OWP. Moreover, you will not be able to work if the officer refuses your extension.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Folks,
I am under applied status in TR to PR with outland spouse. My WP is expiring in 2024 , my question is:

Can I still apply for my spouse OWP who is outland, I (main applicant) not applying for OWP.

Any replies would be appreciated.

Thank you Guys
No.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
No. It is best to withdraw than wait for the officer to refuse and go for a restoration application along with the new OWP. Moreover, you will not be able to work if the officer refuses your extension.
Hey @jacob1234, do you mean that even the existing WP becomes invalid if the WP extension under TR to PR is refused?

Even though my PGWP expires in July '23, I had to apply for an extension in June '22 as it was a pre-requisite to apply for Spousal OWP under TR to PR.

Gilu

Sep 14, 2022
I received, request to upload these two document. However, the online upload options are not separate. For PCC it will take a month. I have IELTS. so IF I submit only IELTS then option to upload PCC will disappear.

Please guide what I can do.

PCC: This must be received at this office by: 2022/11/11
IELTS / CELPIP: This must be received at this office by: 2022/09/19

AOR received - last month
Type - student

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
hello Guys I need help!!!!
I just opened my Gckey, and under "view submitted documents or Upload documents". I have a request for documents under optional documents, which say "document name: Client information" and required by "October 3rd".

however I did not receive a message on my Gckey account, or any email from the IRCC explaining which type of document they require??
can anyone help me with this??? what do I have to submit ??

:(
hey guys any news on this ?? the expiry date changed from 3rd to 4th of October, still haven't received a message regarding what they exactly want me to upload ?? it still doesn't have a upload or submit button.

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
onlineservices-servicesenligne-cic.fjgc-gccf.gc.ca is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
--------

GCKey login website is out of service

Reactions: arcanjo42