+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi, I have received request letter for Biometric. I have already paid the fee. Should I wait for Biometric instruction letter or book biometric appt nearby?
Have you received a BIL? If not, I noticed that no one has answered your question yet and I'm wondering if they have the same question that I do -- is your request letter for Biometric the same as a Biometric instruction letter? Or are these two different documents? Anyone out there who can help answer this? If you don't get more info today you could try to call IRCC, but personally I would make the appointment and bring a copy of your fee receipt and the request for Biometrics letter you received. The worst thing that can happen is that they send you home to wait for the 'real' BIL but hopefully they will at least be able to answer your questions about it and it might be easier than spending hours on the phone. Just a thought.

Reactions: jacob1234

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
FYI -- online services are still down at IRCC per their Twitter account 15 minutes ago ( I can get to website but can't sign-in to account):
IRCC
"Our online services are down. This is being examined and we will provide an update once available. Thank you for your patience."
Anyone getting ERROR "Access denied as Agent profile not found in Access Manager."

Onepiece4444

Jul 23, 2022
I know it’s so annoying man but be hopeful. For me, my eligibility passed last Monday, medical and security last Thursday and criminality yesterday, so you never know! They can pass everything in one day if they’ve been working in the background and just never updated things in real time
how did you find out the date at which it was passed? I spoke with IRCC agent today but they do not have information in terms of dates it was passed

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I have a problem and I would like some help please I have applied for a tourist visa in order to take part in a furum. May to date, the date of the furum has passed and I still have not yet obtained my visa. I would like to know despite the fact that the date of furum has passed, is it possible for me to obtain my visa? As a reminder, biometrics has already been done
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/visitors.8/
Try posting your question to the ‘Visitors’ discussion board. You might get more timely info there.

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
  • Stream B: essential, non-health care (with 1 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 24, 2021
  • Biometrics request: 21 Jan, 2022
  • AOR: 24 Jan, 2022
  • ADR : NO ADR, everything uploaded upfront
  • Medical passed: 21 Jan, 2022
  • Review of additional documents
    - We do not need additional documents
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • GU : 23 Jun, 2022. -> Medical Exam "expired"
  • GU: 06 Sept, 2022 -> Review of eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Hopefully it passed the Criminality check after almost 9months.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: maxiie and Lily444

Intstudent1.0

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hello!
Based on your experiences, how long foes it take for IRCC to process webforms ? I sent a requested document last week and i’m worried it’ll take very long. Thanks in advance