+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Understood, thank you for letting me know!

I got asked ADR for Schedule A, travel history and additional family information a month ago (which I provided) but it is still in review, does anyone know if that's common?

I've seen multiple cases where when requested schedule A or travel history, PR was processed only a few days later.
There are cases like that, but ultimately it is different for everyone. Mine took 3 weeks and they only wanted a picture of a stamp on my passport LOL.
Yours is coming soon!

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Anybody got their aor and still waiting?? I've applied in May of 2021 and got AOR in April 2022. After that it's complete silence (my medical has passed tho). It's driving me crazy. I have not been working since this January because I got laid off and my current work permit expires in February 2022 so I gotta wait a couple more months to apply for an open work permit :(.
Applied IG Eng May 6, 2021
TFN: E00251
AOR: Received Mar 10, 2022
Medical: passed, but expired
Criminality: passed in Apr 2022, but change back to in progress from June 2022
Info sharing: passed
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started

I don't know when they will work on my application as I've never received any ADR

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other

I don't know when they will work on my application as I've never received any ADR
Did you order GCMS Notes? I have had a similar status since 17th Feb.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hi everyone, I received a message from IRCC asking to provide an updated employment letter. I recently changed my job and am unsure which employer letter I should provide them. Any help is appreciated.
I changed jobs in January and waited until I got my AOR and application # in March to submit my documents via webform.

I wrote an LOE explaining that I changed jobs and started working for another employer due to a better opportunity coming my way. The documents I submitted with the LOE were:
- Paystubs from my previous employer - submitted 3 months worth
- My 2020 and 2021 T4 - (I was just being extra here lol)
- Employment letter from my current job
- My most recent paystubs from my current job - I submitted 2 months worth, since that was all I had, and I was just being extra again lol.
While they were processing my application, I was never asked for any proof of employment so I guessed sending the webform worked :)

I would strongly recommend you send an LOE explaining your job change, your 2021 T4 or pay stubs from your previous employer, and a recent employment letter from your current employer. If you want to be extra, you can add your most recent pay stubs from your current job too.

Space_L

May 19, 2022

Just a suggestion....
Plz call ircc and ask them detailed information....coz in my case...they said PCC requested in March and I didn't received any communication.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Just a suggestion....
Plz call ircc and ask them detailed information....coz in my case...they said PCC requested in March and I didn't received any communication.
Oh,, Thanks for the suggestion

So have you submitted PCC again? and any update after that?

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
called IRCC yesterday, I received a wrong ADR under someone else name. They told me that this was an unintentional mistake made by your officer but on that time (Aug 10) he supposed to send you an ADR for payment of 550 (RPRF) which i already submitted to IRCC when they sent me an ADR in march. Any suggestions, do i need to wait for the officer to sent me an ADR, Or do i need to send a webform and resubmit my payment receipt with a LOE.
welcoming the suggestions.
Thanks.

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
The agent told me that he can see two receipts in my ADR that i submitted but for any reason officer have only one receipt of $500 in your file.

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Just a suggestion....
I just called IRCC and the agent confirmed my criminality was changed from 'passed' to 'in progress' on June 17, 2022 (Also got a ghost update that time)
and explained it was because the 'passed' one for my common-law partner and 'in progress' is for myself
Of course, nothing else has been updated...

Reactions: Lily444

Space_L

May 19, 2022
Oh,, Thanks for the suggestion

So have you submitted PCC again? and any update after that?
yes already submitted it thrice via web form as I don't have the option to upload documents via the portal. No updates from IRCC however, I have received an email communication from IRCC to MP's office on my case file that PCC submitted voluntarily.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Did you get this email?

"PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveaux authentifiants pour le Portail de RP"

That was the email that had my credentials
[/QUOTE]
No, I just received email saying that a new case has been created under ur account, plz login with ur current credentials