+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HM2014

Aug 12, 2022
Hi
I got a portal confirmation email to confirm my presence in canada, upload my photo and mailing address. But my dependent's last name is missing. Name include first name, middle name and last name. However, in the email as well as in the portal, last name is missing. This is the first time happened this. I've got emails regarding our application but never happened this before. Anyone else in same situation please advise..

Reactions: Lily444

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Anyone with similar timeline?
Applied tr to pr pathway Health Care Worker stream A English speaking (all Doc submitted upfront)
-applied October 29, 2021
-AOR April 14 , 2022
-GU 1 June 19
-GU 2 July 9
-Medical from passed changed to do not need (medical expired in July this year)
-info sharing complete
-Criminality in progress
-eligibility and security not started
-Requested gcms notes no luck but got cbsa notes in July and received another cbsa notes today with no updates.
- primary office Sydney, now processing at Whitehorse.

Any comments? Thank you!!
Hi! Would you kindly tell me, please, where you can see what office work with your application? I can't find this information on my IRCC account. Thank you! :)

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi! Would you kindly tell me, please, where you can see what office work with your application? I can't find this information on my IRCC account. Thank you! :)
All TR2PR applications start from Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney for initial assessment, then it moves to Whitehorse for background check, and then lastly another office for portal (usually Calgary or Sydney).

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
All TR2PR applications start from Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney for initial assessment, then it moves to Whitehorse for background check, and then lastly another office for portal (usually Calgary or Sydney).
Thank you for your reply! :) But how do you know this information?

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Last edited:

jasonpham

May 7, 2021
Hey guys after they received my ADR, I got 2 ghost updates, the first was nothing, the second one showed "You passed the medical exam". Does anyone know what next? Thanks!

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Hey guys after they received my ADR, I got 2 ghost updates, the first was nothing, the second one showed "You passed the medical exam". Does anyone know what next? Thanks!
You probably passes eligibility or security, call them tomorrow to confirm:)

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
IRCC asked my eye colour via email after portal request, any one knows whats going on ? As i am waiting for my copr but ircc asked more details
They need to include the eye colour in the ecopr. I have some other applicants who were asked the same detail before.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
That makes sense, it was going very fast in Sydney office, but I don’t understand what type of lazy fux they’ve in Whitehorse that the speed is fukd up real bad now

Reactions: JACKPT and SmzAmir

mk19

Jul 8, 2022
Hi All, I applied for work permit extension under TR to PR policy on May 24, 2022. My work permit expired on June 24, 2022. IRCC gave me temporary extension till Sep 22, 2022. I have not heard anything back for my work permit application or my PR application. There are only 3 weeks left in expiring my temporary work permit extension. Any suggestions what should i do? Can i work past Sep 22, 2022?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi All, I applied for work permit extension under TR to PR policy on May 24, 2022. My work permit expired on June 24, 2022. IRCC gave me temporary extension till Sep 22, 2022. I have not heard anything back for my work permit application or my PR application. There are only 3 weeks left in expiring my temporary work permit extension. Any suggestions what should i do? Can i work past Sep 22, 2022?
If you have already applied for the WP extension, you can continue working after the expiry date of your current work permit until a decision is being made on your WP extension application.

Reactions: Lily444