+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Don't worry about it. There are many people waiting. Don't compare your application with anyone else as there is nothing we can do to make the process faster. I also received aor in Feb but still waiting.
Didn't an agent tell you, at one point, that all Feb AOR's would be processed by June? Or am I thinking of another forum user?

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
To all tr to pr applicants who are waiting the approval portal, or anyone in this group received an email to confirmed pr portal ?

Any AOR received in February 2022 got an approved ?

Any primary application at White horse VO news /updated ?

please share your painful for forever waiting timeline.
We are still waiting. AOR feb 7th.

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I have given another bamboo recently by complaining again to Office of Information Commissioner regarding my 2nd set of GCMS notes as it's well over a month now. I hope IRCC has not become that careless and irresponsible that they won't even listen to Office of Information Commissioner now :p :D

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Has your eligibility and security started? If not, then the officer hasn't touched your file since AOR as for most files, criminality is the first step.
I called the customer support centre couple of times and i always got the same answer that everything else is passed except criminality.

Reactions: Lily444

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
Has your eligibility and security started? If not, then the officer hasn't touched your file since AOR as for most files, criminality is the first step.
For me eligibility and medical passed and got AOR in Feb but still waiting since June 15 when my last ADR was received by IRCC looks like criminality was not the first step for me?

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
I have given another bamboo recently by complaining again to Office of Information Commissioner regarding my 2nd set of GCMS notes as it's well over a month now. I hope IRCC has not become that careless and irresponsible that they won't even listen to Office of Information Commissioner now :p :D
I applied for mine in January and I haven't gotten it yet. I made a complaint to office of commissioner and after three months they said it is not related to them. They responded after three months: "
The mandate of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) includes overseeing compliance with the Privacy Act, which covers the personal information-handling practices of federal government departments and agencies. As such, the Privacy Commissioner can only investigate complaints on behalf of individuals who feel they have been denied their rights under this Act.

According to the correspondence sent to our Office, your request was processed under the Access to Information Act. Consequently, we are unable to assist you with this matter.

We invite you to address your concerns that pertain to the IRCC file *****to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC), who is mandated to investigate complaints from individuals who believe they have been denied rights under the Access to Information Act. So in nutshell all is BS!

• Angry
Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I applied for mine in January and I haven't gotten it yet. I made a complaint to office of commissioner and after three months they said it is not related to them. They responded after three months: "
The mandate of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada (OPC) includes overseeing compliance with the Privacy Act, which covers the personal information-handling practices of federal government departments and agencies. As such, the Privacy Commissioner can only investigate complaints on behalf of individuals who feel they have been denied their rights under this Act.

According to the correspondence sent to our Office, your request was processed under the Access to Information Act. Consequently, we are unable to assist you with this matter.

We invite you to address your concerns that pertain to the IRCC file *****to the Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada (OIC), who is mandated to investigate complaints from individuals who believe they have been denied rights under the Access to Information Act. So in nutshell all is BS!
Actually I received last time post complaining. Maybe you didn’t submit the complaint properly