>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I feel like at this point, IRCC deserves a class action lawsuit. This should not be acceptable even if some of the problems are caused by the pandemic. How long will the pandemic be used as a reason for their utter incompetency? What baffles me is the lack of transparency. This should be a transparent process when people have paid their money. So many of them hanging on a thread postponing big milestones of their lives like marriage, children, further education, buying a house, etc. year after year after year. So many families separated. So many of us are educated, skilled, and really have the will to integrate into the Canadian society...but it's so bad...you can't even call them...so many times the ircc website lacks information, then you can't call them because they are busy....government services have gone from world-class to complete outdated...Trudeau lives in his own Canada...this should be unacceptable...skilled immigrants should not wait for more than 6 months across the board whatsover.....more than 2 years for PR even in express entry????
Actually this loser Fraser is the main culprit. I got my Marco’s 18 month work permit in like 5-6 weeks

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
To all tr to pr applicants who are waiting the approval portal, or anyone in this group received an email to confirmed pr portal ?

Any AOR received in February 2022 got an approved ?

Any primary application at White horse VO news /updated ?

please share your painful for forever waiting timeline.

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
Exactly. I am here in canada from 2019 and still waiting for my husband to join after 3 years of marriage. I have submitted all the proofs and everything they want. It hurts when they giving the spouce visa to the people been in canada for just 1 year and we are waiting here from more than a year. It’s really brutal.
Yeah me too since 2018 and even before that for a year..I have applied for different visas passed so many background check we all worked so hard to gather documents took language test, finished school, found a job...now with outland spouse it is so much pain...IRCC employess are not working ...they do not have a clear plan on how to process applications..that is why we see these days they do not even prioritize applications..it is random....how long we should wait for criminality and securtity..I do not understand why these things are taking so long ..

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
To all tr to pr applicants who are waiting the approval portal, or anyone in this group received an email to confirmed pr portal ?

My AOR was received in Feb...I am still waiting unfortunately...do not understand what they are doing...ordred GCMS note but have not received yet...only God knows what is going on there...

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
My AOR was received in Feb...I am still waiting unfortunately...do not understand what they are doing...ordred GCMS note but have not received yet...only God knows what is going on there...
Same situation here, just finger cross and hope they will get back from vacation to work on our files soon.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
It's been 10 months since my last updates, a 5669 ADR at Nov 19. For now, no AOR, no GU and no one open my case again. The only one I got is my medical is expired. Hope the officers will be back working soon after summer vacation!
Based on a few GCMS notes, officers are given a one-year deadline to process the tr2pr file. I have seen many people who received AOR in Aug and Sept were getting portal in July and Aug. So, you will definitely receive your PR before November.

Reactions: Lily444

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Better knowing something then nothing..we atleast will have a precise idea where exactly they laid our file n how lazily they are handling it..
Yes. My security and eligibility stages have Feb 2023 as the deadline. My officer is like there is still plenty of time. I will relax for a few more months :oops::(

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Waiting since mid-Feb for security and eligibility to start. But I have seen a lot of updates for Feb AOR and portals nowadays.

Ayoub_Gharbi

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020

Waiting with AOR 5th March.
Got IMM 08E as an ADR.

And remedical request.

AkilKodra

Mar 29, 2019

AOR March 18 here. I got eCoPR today. Now just waiting for the PR card. Office was Calgary

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022

I Received aor in January and still waiting for the criminality to be done

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Has your eligibility and security started? If not, then the officer hasn't touched your file since AOR as for most files, criminality is the first step.