+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello Dear

As I submitted my application in tr to pr it will exoire next year 2023

i have question i will eligible to apply for wp? And if i will apply then how many years of work permit i will get.
I am not sure I completely understand your question, but if it has to do with extending your ability to work past your current work permit expiry date, and your TR to PR application is still be processed, then:
Hope this is helpful. Best wishes.

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hey guys,

i just got my 3rd GU but this time my medical changed from “You do not need medicals” to “August 14th, You passed the medical exam “.

What does this mean? I’m confused by it
This happens a lot and is nothing to worry about. Based on the information on this and other forums, the status on medicals can 'flip' a few times especially when your application is first loaded into the system. An assistant might enter data based on an initial high-level review of the documents, and later on, an officer might reverse it, request a new medical, or pass it.

Reactions: Mario1996

Mumssss

Apr 6, 2017
“Your spouse’s name in the first column for his additional family information. Your name in the first column for your family information”
Guys is this right for IMM 5406 ADR, am trying to make sure that everything is filled correctly this time. Thank you in advance

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi Guys, my Medical got expired on June 15 (it was passed before), Today my account says that Medical is again passed on august 8. I called IRCC and agent told me that my medcal is again changed to passed and eligibility is also passed on 4th August.

Did anybody else's medical changed from "do not need" to "passed"?

What is the approx time for portal request after eligibility is passed (Criminality in progress and security not started) ?
Yes, My medical was PASSED when I received AOR and Linked, then changed to "Medical not needed" on June 17, and on August 10 it changed again to "you passed medical"....not sure when it will change again to "you do not need medical" :))))))

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
hi, I received a request letter today. IRCC requested the additional document when I log in the account the request letter belongs to someone else. It has different name, UCI and application number. Please suggest me what I can do. Because the request letter is not mine and its in my account. did someone face this problem? Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Besides letting them know, would be good if you write first name of that person plus last few digits of app number or UCI. He or She could accidentally be reading this forum and this could help him to prevent a rejection based on late submission. Just a suggestion.

Mario1996

Feb 17, 2022
This happens a lot and is nothing to worry about. Based on the information on this and other forums, the status on medicals can 'flip' a few times especially when your application is first loaded into the system. An assistant might enter data based on an initial high-level review of the documents, and later on, an officer might reverse it, request a new medical, or pass it.
Thank you!

Reactions: CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Does someone know about CanadaVisa thread where they're sharing OWP processing time under TR to PR policy?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html
Just felt like sharing this link..hope it helps with the right information about the processing of all our owp files. ****For Outland dependants with spouse, there's an interesting section about the processing of family members including spouse..plz refer that as it explains step by step how tye processing of all ur spouse owp files takes place . Very detailed explanation

ricksolomon

Nov 9, 2021
Reactions: Richard16

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html
Just felt like sharing this link..hope it helps with the right information about the processing of all our owp files. ****For Outland dependants with spouse, there's an interesting section about the processing of family members including spouse..plz refer that as it explains step by step how tye processing of all ur spouse owp files takes place . Very detailed explanation
Thanks @Lily444
Great information.
Based on this explanation, the dependent WP will be approved after the principal applicant one is approved.
Also, according to the recent IRCC announcement, TR2PR applicants who applied to extend their WP can expect to receive theirs in mid-October. Therefore, we can expect that the dependent application will be processed afterwards. My only concern here is that since they're canceling and refunding the online application for the principal applicants, how the foreign immigration office (the one that's processing the dependent WP) will be notified. I hope that the communication procedure stays the same as the guidelines even with the recent announcement.

Last edited:

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Based on the immigration targets for 2022 and this source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cicnews.com/2022/02/canada-immigration-levels-plan-2022-2024-0221165.html/amp

"The levels plan seems to suggest that IRCC is temporarily reducing Express Entry admissions so it can accommodate admissions under the TR2PR program. IRCC is looking to land 40,000 immigrants in 2022 and the final 32,000 immigrants by 2023 under the TR2PR stream."

If the cap for 2022 is 40k and they have processed ~25k so far, therefore we can expect another 15k will receive their decision by the end of 2022.

Reactions: CherAmie

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks @Lily444
Great information.
Based on this explanation, the dependent WP will be approved after the principal applicant one is approved.
Also, according to the recent IRCC announcement, TR2PR applicants who applied to extend their WP can expect to receive theirs in mid-October. Therefore, we can expect that the dependent application will be processed afterwards. My only concern here is that since they're canceling and refunding the online application for the principal applicants, how the foreign immigration office (the one that's processing the dependent WP) will be notified. I hope that the communication procedure stays the same as the guidelines even with the recent announcement.
Yes once the principal applicant's wp gets approved then they notify the respective migration office in our homecountry with a specific eligible casenotes attached to our spouse owp file and then the (outland spouse) will be receiving their 1st owp under tr to pr pathway.