+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have provided my Biometrics yesterday. Please let me know, how much time it takes to reflect in the secure account? Thanks
For me, it got updated within 5-10 mins after the appointment. But as long as you provided biometrics, it will be updated within a week or so.

Reactions: CherAmie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Please Help ,,

I applied TR to PR application on 6th june 2021. I also applied PNP file on 12th December. Currently both application are open and both are in progress. I am hoping that if i will get one approval , i withdraw other File.

Is it okey to do that? or i have to withdraw my file right now?

Please reply , i tried to call IRCC but never got luck to conncet.
I would highly suggest don't withdraw any applications right now. But when you receive ecopr from one of them, then you can submit the request to withdraw another one.

Reactions: CherAmie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys, I just applied for an extension of my work permit and I got this email the next day:

Please attach this letter to your present work permit Number XXXX as proof that you
are authorized to continue working with the same conditions (ie: employer and occupation) until December 08, 2022
or until a decision is made on your application, whichever is first. This
extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you
will no longer be authorized to continue working.

Should not it be 2024? Or they will update it only in mid-October if I read the news below correctly?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/measures-post-graduation-work-permits-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathways.html

I would not be able to renew my work contract with my employee now in September if my work permit expiration date is in December... what a shitty situation
This is just an automatic work authorization letter which is generated after you apply for any WP extension. This is not your WP-EXT approval. Once they approve your Wp, it will be Dec 2024 if you applied OWP under Tr2pr.

Reactions: sumaterra

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
my AOR came on 5 May 2022 and they asked me for a police check, I sent it on 23 June. How long does it take for a background check? After the background check, what happens?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I applied in stream B on 15 July 2021. I linked my file in January also my biometrics and medical was done in the same month. After that I didn’t get any update and I didn’t get Aor. I m so worried, is there anybody else in the same situation?
Applied June 10, 2021
Linked/AOR May 9/10, 2022
Medical passed June 11
Like you, I’m still waiting .. and now also waiting for OWP under TR to PR Temp Policy just applied for June 27, 2022. You are in good company with many other people. Best wishes.

sali6486

Nov 10, 2021
my AOR came on 5 May 2022 and they asked me for a police check, I sent it on 23 June. How long does it take for a background check? After the background check, what happens?

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I recently received my GCMS notes for second time. In Previous GcMS notes it was my criminality is passed but in these ones It says RCMP is passed and pcc from India is in Progress. Does anyone have a clue what’s happening?

Reactions: Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
bloody no contribution by refugee & all I see is appeasement for them & here despite paying high tuition n paying taxes n slaving away for their remote ass town small businesses, that’s how they treat us

Summer2022

Jul 30, 2022
Hi all,

I have a couple of questions and wonder if anyone may help me to gain clarity.

IG stream, applied May 6th,2021.
Account linked: May 19th, 2022
ADR: May 19th, 2022 requesting for biometrics fee of $85. Uploaded the e-receipt on the same day
Last status update: I do not need finger print

My questions:
1) I didn’t have my fingerprint check done previously in the past couple of years, and after I uploaded the e-receipt to the account, almost 3 months passed, I never received BIL, and hence can not go to schedule an appointment for biometrics. And now my status shows I do not need finger print check? I called the CIC number and was once able to speak with an agent, sounds he’s also confused at it.

2) I only received one ADR note asking me to pay for the biometrics fee, however I remember when I applied for TR to PR on May 6th, 2021, I wasn’t able to upload the Canadian PCC, but was only able to upload the PCC from my home country. My question is, in this case, can I still raise a web form to upload this document to my account? The only ADR I’ve received from CIC didn’t request it, or does it mean I do not need to upload the Canadian PCC at this point? Or will CIC request it?

3) I recently received the interim WP extension to May 31st, 2023. Does it mean I do not need to apply for a PGWP extension? Or if I do, how to do it? Do I need to re-take IELTS to re-apply for a WP extension? And what about TRV? Do we need to apply for it?

Anyone please kindly shed some light on these? All my other status shown are in progressing since May 19th when the account linked, no update yet on any eligibility, criminal, background and medical, etc. Thank you!

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,

I have a couple of questions and wonder if anyone may help me to gain clarity.

IG stream, applied May 6th,2021.
Account linked: May 19th, 2022
ADR: May 19th, 2022 requesting for biometrics fee of $85. Uploaded the e-receipt on the same day
Last status update: I do not need finger print

My questions:
1) I didn’t have my fingerprint check done previously in the past couple of years, and after I uploaded the e-receipt to the account, almost 3 months passed, I never received BIL, and hence can not go to schedule an appointment for biometrics. And now my status shows I do not need finger print check? I called the CIC number and was once able to speak with an agent, sounds he’s also confused at it.

2) I only received one ADR note asking me to pay for the biometrics fee, however I remember when I applied for TR to PR on May 6th, 2021, I wasn’t able to upload the Canadian PCC, but was only able to upload the PCC from my home country. My question is, in this case, can I still raise a web form to upload this document to my account? The only ADR I’ve received from CIC didn’t request it, or does it mean I do not need to upload the Canadian PCC at this point? Or will CIC request it?

3) I recently received the interim WP extension to May 31st, 2023. Does it mean I do not need to apply for a PGWP extension? Or if I do, how to do it? Do I need to re-take IELTS to re-apply for a WP extension? And what about TRV? Do we need to apply for it?

Anyone please kindly shed some light on these? All my other status shown are in progressing since May 19th when the account linked, no update yet on any eligibility, criminal, background and medical, etc. Thank you!
1. Officer will send you BIL whenever they start processing your criminality. You have to just wait.
2. No need to provide Canadian PCC unless requested.
a. If none of the three conditions listed in the letter are applicable to you, you will automatically receive the PGWP-18 months.
b. If you have to apply, you have to apply online. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/study-permit/pgwpp.html#sec6.8)
c. ILETS is not required for PGWP Ext. If you want to apply for Tr2pr OWP, then you have to upload the ILETS certificate. But this certificate should have been valid at the time of your application. It doesn't matter if it is expired now or not.
d. After you receive a new WP extension, then only you can apply to get TRV.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
It appears that there is no easy answer. It could take a month or two, or many months. There are a lot of people on this forum who appear to be 'stuck' in background check for many months. For example, even though I have never left Canada since before I turned 18, and have not even left on vacation, IRCC has been 'processing' my background check since I linked/AOR in May 9/10, 2022. It is likely that they just haven't gotten to it yet. Regarding what happens after background check, usually at that point you will be very near receiving your PR approval, however, not all steps are done in order. For example, many people stay a long time in 'eligibility' processing even as the rest of their file is moving forward. And a few have even received PR before their account showed eligibility passing. It's not a very transparent process and tends to create a lot of uncertainty for us, the applicants. Best wishes and hope your processing goes more quickly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clei and jacob1234

Mumssss

Apr 6, 2017
Guys I got ADR for Imm 5645 and 5406 for me and my spouse. the thing is we just realized that we added my mother inlaw's name under father's space and father inlaw's name is under mother's space in the application we submitted on May 6th last year. What do you guys advice? In the additional family information form

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Guys I got ADR for Imm 5645 and 5406 for me and my spouse. the thing is we just realized that we added my mother inlaw's name under father's space and father inlaw's name is under mother's space in the application we submitted on May 6th last year. What do you guys advice? In the additional family information form
Add a Letter of Explanation to your upload explaining that your mistake was unintentional and that you have spotted the error and would like to correct the record, and make sure your forms are filled out correctly this time. Others have made bigger mistakes and were able to correct their files.

Reactions: jacob1234