+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Telimac

Jun 19, 2022
hey quick question, how long did it take you to get your Gcms notes ?
I applied for my application on June 22nd 2021.
then linked my application on the 7th of April (medical Passed)
I uploaded the requested documents on the same day (PCC)
the only update I got after that was my medical changed from passed to you do not need a medical right now.
GCMS notes usually takes a at least month. I have applied for CBSA notes twice. The first time, I got it after about a month. The second time, I got it after two weeks

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Recognizing that the processing of TR to PR applications will continue for some time, those applying for an open work permit can now receive one with an end-date of December 31, 2024, provided their passport is valid through that date. <-- as per the recent announcement related to PGWP extn., there was this statement there too. So we may get our OWP by mid October if already applied I think but Tr to Pr will take quite a while

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
I got ADR for PCC as well two weeks ago, I had the some situation ( PCC done last year),but if you have not travelled back to India and stayed there more than 6 months, you can upload old PCC and for expiry date I entered 6 months from that ( I uploaded on July 13, 2022 and entered expiry date to be January 13, 2023) & FYI - I got the portal request last week.
Thanks for replying

but IRCC only asked my spouse PCC and she is living in india she did not travel to any country since we got married and I applied her PCC last August 2021 after I applied for TR to PR thats why I am confused should I apply for new one so I submit the old one .
Thanks

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Fraser has no shame. Despite being a 1st World Minister, he has characteristics of some 3rd World’s corrupt Minister. Seems like all the money from applications just keeps getting dumped into Pictou county & nothing seems to be done to tc of backlogs
Big news for the Pictou Waterfront!
We are making a federal investment of $6 Million for the creation of a new Cultural Hub on the site of the deCoste Performing Arts Centre in the Town of Pictou! < --- From his recent Fb post lmao

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
Hi groups of TR to PR peoples
anyone here started with application E00265xxxx AOR and linked on FEB 2022 still waiting for PR portal ?

Stream B essential (non healthcare)
Do you have any update since received an AOR ? please share your experience.

Mine still nothing update and keep waiting smh ;(
anyway White horse office.
Mine is in Whitehorse international graduate stream linked and AOR Feb 2022 and waiting for PR portal...

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
New measures for foreign nationals with expired or expiring post-graduation work permits and applicants to the temporary resident to permanent resident pathways

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/measures-post-graduation-work-permits-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathways.html
It’s really a good news for me

Work permits for applicants to the temporary resident to permanent resident pathways

Applicants who are part of the temporary resident to permanent resident (TR to PR) pathways, and whose permanent residence application has not yet been finalized, are eligible to apply for an open work permit. This ensures they won’t lose their status or ability to work while they wait for their permanent residence application to be finalized.

Recognizing that the processing of TR to PR applications will continue for some time, those applying for an open work permit can now receive one with an end-date of December 31, 2024, provided their passport is valid through that date.

About 2,500 TR to PR applicants already applied for and received an open work permit through this measure that have an end date of December 31, 2022.

These individuals will soon begin receiving an email telling them that they may be able to get their work permit updated with a longer validity date. If their mailing address is up to date and they are still in Canada, they do not have to do anything. An updated work permit with a validity date of December 31, 2024, will be mailed to them. They should receive it by mid-October.

Applicants with passports that expire before December 31, 2024, will not receive this email and will not be eligible to change the length of their current work permit through the special measure. They are still eligible to apply and seek a longer work permit, either by applying to get a work permit to match the day their passport expires or applying after they have updated their passport.

If the individual needs to update their mailing address, or if they opt out of receiving an open work permit through this process, they will no longer be eligible for the special measure. They will need to apply online.

Reactions: SmzAmir

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Aor -3 May (Medical passed, ADR -PCC and IELTS)
Docu-submitted same day
May-12 Medical not needed (Might be expired)
Docs in Review - May 19.
Ghost update 1- August 2

Any idea ho long
??

Reactions: Simran_bassi

Queenk

May 6, 2021
Does criminality expire? My criminality was passed before the ghost update on the 17th of June. I recently applied for cbs notes again and I received it a few days ago. My criminality want back to being "in progress", with eligibility and security still not started.
My timeline is:
Stream A healthcare- applied October 30th 2021
Linked April 21st
Medicals passed
Then the ghost update and nothing after that
Hey I have the situation, mine was pass in April and went back to in progress June 17. Who is your file assigned to ?