+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Telimac

Jun 19, 2022
Does criminality expire? My criminality was passed before the ghost update on the 17th of June. I recently applied for cbs notes again and I received it a few days ago. My criminality want back to being "in progress", with eligibility and security still not started.
My timeline is:
Stream A healthcare- applied October 30th 2021
Linked April 21st
Medicals passed
Then the ghost update and nothing after that

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019
Does criminality expire? My criminality was passed before the ghost update on the 17th of June. I recently applied for cbs notes again and I received it a few days ago. My criminality want back to being "in progress", with eligibility and security still not started.
My timeline is:
Linked April 21st
Medicals passed
Same with me, Linked on 21 april and the GU on 17 june (criminality changed to in progress)

Reactions: WaiterForEver

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
My timeline is:
Linked April 21st
Medicals passed
Similar timeline

igor1215

Apr 6, 2012
My timeline is:
Linked April 21st
Medicals passed
Same timeline - GU on June 17, but today Background Check changed back to "We are processing...".

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hii, I applied in stream B on July 14 2021. I got refund for biometrics in January 2022, then I linked my file to my gck account and my medical and biometrics are done in march. After march I didn’t get any update and it’s so stressful. Is there anybody else in the same situation??

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hi Guys
Need help from your side

Timeline below
Applied-July 16 2021 time 130am PT
Got TFN - Feb 12 2022
Call to IRCC to get updates-August 1 2022 (MyBirthday)
Try to Link again and again - Finally Linked
Got last Updated- July 29 2022
Requested ADR for PCC of my wife Outland dependant

Question is
We have already PCC from india which was issued Last August 2021 but now they requested and when I open it showing also enter expired date.how to do that???
if I will apply today I will not get PCC in more than month and they gave me only 30days to upload PCC

any Suggestions?
thanks

Alexa0501

Jul 19, 2022
Hi Guys
Need help from your side

Timeline below
Applied-July 16 2021 time 130am PT
Got TFN - Feb 12 2022
Call to IRCC to get updates-August 1 2022 (MyBirthday)
Try to Link again and again - Finally Linked
Got last Updated- July 29 2022
Requested ADR for PCC of my wife Outland dependant

Question is
We have already PCC from india which was issued Last August 2021 but now they requested and when I open it showing also enter expired date.how to do that???
if I will apply today I will not get PCC in more than month and they gave me only 30days to upload PCC

any Suggestions?
thanks
I got ADR for PCC as well two weeks ago, I had the some situation ( PCC done last year),but if you have not travelled back to India and stayed there more than 6 months, you can upload old PCC and for expiry date I entered 6 months from that ( I uploaded on July 13, 2022 and entered expiry date to be January 13, 2023) & FYI - I got the portal request last week.

Reactions: maxiie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
My timeline is:
Linked April 21st
Medicals passed
hey quick question, how long did it take you to get your Gcms notes ?
I applied for my application on June 22nd 2021.
then linked my application on the 7th of April (medical Passed)
I uploaded the requested documents on the same day (PCC)
the only update I got after that was my medical changed from passed to you do not need a medical right now.