>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

mdroid

Mar 2, 2022
Oakville ON
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
I already so tired to wait any moves from CIC that when i see somebody posts about updates i think bots they are :(

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
It depends on the issuing center. I read an article about a month ago that one of those centers (Mississauga if I'm not wrong) has a backlog of PR cards.
There is not much to do at this stage, hopefully you'll get it within the 70 days.
Thank you! Hopefully you and your wife will receive your portal emails soon. :)

Reactions: maxiie and SmzAmir

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hi guys. I applied for an OWP through the TR to PR portal but I have received no updates on my actual TR to PR application (although I was able to link my application without an AOR). My question is whether this would affect my OWP application?
As long as you submitted the email that showed you have submitted your application and the receipt of your payment fee. And meet other requirements. It should be fine.

Vortex!

Jul 30, 2022
Hey everyone, I am trying to upload my PCC for TR to PR but it's dated more than one year old. What date should I put while uploading the document since I cannot put a past date? Please advice.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi, I got my AOR 7 March, biometric 3 March. Everything (Medical, criminality) passed Mid june. Still pending final decision. So stressful. Got ghost update last saturday morning in my account. Then received email Saturday evening ghost update. There is no update after that. Not sure whats happening.

Reactions: maxiie

Ramin_eg

Jan 15, 2022
Hey everyone, I am trying to upload my PCC for TR to PR but it's dated more than one year old. What date should I put while uploading the document since I cannot put a past date? Please advice.
I put the date of submission for expiration date while real date was expired. By the way ask from others too.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys. I applied for an OWP through the TR to PR portal but I have received no updates on my actual TR to PR application (although I was able to link my application without an AOR). My question is whether this would affect my OWP application?
OWP under TR2PR public policy requires the applicant to have a permanent residency application under this pathway before they can apply for the OWP.
The progress of PR application however does not affect the OWP one and vice-versa. They're separate applications and will be processed in different offices.

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
PCC are valid for atleast 6 months. If your PCC is more than 12 months, you may be required to immediately apply for a new PCC. If you have never travelled back to that country or moved out of Canada, prepare an LOE and attach together with the PCC and explain that you had been issued a PCC and have not travelled back to Canada and it will take x amount of time to get a new one. If you got PCC while TR PR application was in progress and you have info it will take atleast 3 months to get new one mention it in LOE. Be very specific and polite and mention if you have applied a new PCC. For your case i think you may need to apply new PCC and attach a receipt of that application or something to prove that you have applied a new PCC. Depending on how you write LOE, officer may or may not accept it.

If your PCC has no expiry date, it's normally a year later than the PCC date and hopefully it should be a future date than today, otherwise its expired.

See this link for more info on how to write Expiry Date:>> https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1358&top=23

Last edited:

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
There is something that I don't get. I have seen here in this forum that they have asked some people for proof of income. Do I recall correctly that criteria for TR to PR was being employed AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION ? If yes, why they ask for proof of income ?

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
There is something that I don't get. I have seen here in this forum that they have asked some people for proof of income. Do I recall correctly that criteria for TR to PR was being employed AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION ? If yes, why they ask for proof of income ?
Income proof shows if indeed you were on the payroll during application and could also show if it exist in NOC classification https://noc.esdc.gc.ca/.
Remember the job must have been a paying job meaning you cannot be a volunteer. From my understanding the officer will be specific on which dates the income is required. For some you may require both paystub and income tax acknowledgement. Each case is different. If i changed jobs and its not clear which months officer want paystub, I'd rather put LOE and explain when i changed jobs and attach both paystubs from previous job[when i applied TR PR] and current job [If i have new employer]

See this link for related info >> https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-9968485

Reactions: ShawnHar